Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you enjoy being tickled?

Silver Herald

67 users have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy being tickled?

• Yes
    • No

I suppose I don't have to worry about it since I am not ticklish, much to the frustration of others when I was growing up. However, I don't like people randomly touching me anyway without my permission, so even the attempt would annoy me to no end.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

No I do NOT! I am a very ticklish person so it's easy for me to get tickled, and I don't really enjoy it, especially if someone tickles me when I don't see it coming :lol:

Edited by Lucky Bolt

On 1/6/2017 at 1:10 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

I absolutely despise being tickled! If someone sneaks up and gooses me from behind, they can count on having my shoe print indelibly embedded upon their person. If the intent to tickle is made clearly known ahead of time, I will still make equally clear my intent to reciprocate with violence. A super-mild tickling may be tolerable, but even that is not advised. It just ain't a laughing matter.  :angry:  

That makes me want to tickle you more :fluttershy: .

i guess it’s a funny feeling but there’s a reason we always say to stop :P 

I hate it.

A magical superpower I am waiting to inherit from my dad is an apparent complete immunity to any and all tickling. You can try all you want, but he will remain as stoic as ever, or sitting there with a shit-eating grin because he knows that no matter what you try, you're completely ineffective in trying to get him to flinch.

In my entire lifetime, I have only seen him being effectively tickled once. That was when my sister faked going in for a hug in the evening, then grabbed him and tickled him. It surprised all three of us how effective it was, I think. Since then, I've been biding my time to see if I can use that tactic for myself. You know what, it's been a while since that happened, I might post an update in this thread soon...

I don't like it when it goes too far, my dad used to tickle me a lot and it just got annoying after a while. 

Thats not to say I'm totally against it though, I don't mind when my boyfriend tickles me because he only does it a little bit in a very playful way.

• 2 months later...

Hell no. I hate the feeling and don't really want to be responsible for the person's injuries if my reflexes catches them.

• 3 weeks later...