Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Two Forms and One Self (OOC)

Littlecandylulu903

There is one place. With advanced technology such as cars and computers and the inhabitants walk on two feet. Where what they call "fantasy" is known as merely a work of fiction.

Another place. Where the residents of THAT land go about their daily lives by using four legs, and tasks are peformed with magic, a force that is difficult to understand.

Who, from either place, would conceive a universe quite like the other? No one would have thought that these places would ever interact in any way.

Until now.

What if you could exit your place of residence and discover exactly what another place beholds?

And that includes you. Yes, whether you're originally a human or a pony (or even any species in Equestria), you have the ability to traverse between these two places. All it requires is a secret known to only a few.

"Inter utrumque. Reliquam esse cupio."

Chanting this phrase three times opens a gateway to a place beyond your wildest dreams. What awaits you?

~~~~~~

This is Two Forms and One Self, a roleplay where you can move between Earth and Equestria at will, provided you know the secret. There are a lot of ways you can go about it. How long have you known for? Maybe even have someone who discovers the ability during the story. Spellbind has known for a while.

The normal rules apply (No godmodding and keep it appropriate). There are a few in place specifically for this:

• Wait for at least two other people to post before posting again. If a day passes without that happening then you are allowed to post.
  • MLP: FIM isn't around in the human world.

Just say who you want to enter and a link to their page!

Characters:

Spellbind (had to retype her entire page because I deleted everything on it... >.>)

Techno Universal

Edited by Littlecandylulu903

So I actually might join!!! I'll just need to know how to apply. :)

Tell me the character you wish to enter  :P

So I actually might join!!! I'll just need to know how to apply. I'll enter my OC Techno Universal as he is a ponifide version of myself. :)

Sorry for not adding your pony to the list earlier, didn't see you'd edited your post  :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1