Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What life do you want?

Littlecandylulu903

All I want is a life where I have nothing to do. No worries, no responsibilities, I don't have to waste my time listening to over people who mean very little to me giving my futile advice or telling me what to do. A life where I get up in the morning, have nothing to accomplish on that day, and just do an activity which interests me or one that I enjoy doing. I despise the daily grind of life and find it extremely monotonous and uninteresting. I don't want to be on my death bed 85 years from now, only to have the sad feeling that my entire life ended up meaning nothing but work and helping out the economy. I don't care about helping the economy, I just want to help myself. I am aware that this sounds selfish, but trust me, the only thing that I want, the only thing that I've ever wanted is a life that I can take at my leisure, one with no stress. I just want to find something that makes me happy, and how can I do that when I'm being raised and taught to be the same as everybody else.

I want a life thats good, examples: good job,high school diploma,college graduate,2 kids,a beautiful wife,no problems or people to deal with,being accepted in society for liking MLP,etc... :fluttershy:

I want to live in a boat out on a sea or anywhere near the seashore in a small simple town.

I want to live a life that I actually enjoy.  Not wake up every morning wondering why I haven't felt the sweet release of death in my sleep.  I want to have a career that I enjoy, be with someone that I love that loves me.  Maybe have a nice house with a great yard, lots of space for a MASSIVE garden, also space for a greenhouse for some fruit trees.  I'd also really like to have my own sewing machine and the know-how to make my own clothes, that would be fun.

• Brohoof 1

I want a life where i have a satisfying, stable career and financial stability. Financial stability being a big goal of mine since a great deal of my anxieties in life are rooted in the fear of poverty and not having a stable retirement. Once i have finances ironed out i wish to buy a small but nice, modern home out in the countryside and just focus on building my career and fall into a consistent routine which for me routine is everything when it comes to managing stress. After all that is stabilized and i have no large outstanding debts and good income i may start to focus on looking for someone to settle down with and maybe even start a family. The last aspect is a bit of a slippery slope for me since i am a bit scared of being in a relationship for many reasons.

If it didn't have to be realistic: My life when I was 9, except at a better school, had more games, and a better father. That life was so much simpler, and those were better times for me, partially because of the truth of the saying "ignorance is bliss." Knowing so much about everything has made me realize how horrid of a place the world really can be. Being oblivious to the whole thing would be so much better (at least in that perspective) than constantly living in this reality.

If it had to be a plausibility (but an unlikely one): Something similar to my life now except with a fixed computer with more games (like Undertale, Bioshock, and Yooka-Laylee), living with a loving boyfriend/husband instead of my dad, with a good few gaming consoles (Probably would choose a GameCube, a 2DS, and an N64), and DvDs of some of the greatest cartoons ever (including: Seasons 1-3 of SpongeBob, Every season of MLP except Season 3, and all of the seasons of Invader Zim). Also, in this future (as you can tell by the Yooka-Laylee inclusion), a project or two that I'm in the process of working on succeeds, and blossoms into something great that makes me a livable amount of money.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Ideally, I want to own a 2-story instrument supply and repair shop in a small town in Japan, and live on the second floor with my wife and children, where I'd grow old and eventually die happily. I've always wanted to hand-make my own line of instruments to sell, too. Especially saxophones. But that's a long and complicated process, and I don't feel like learning another language.

Realistically, I'll probably have an instrument repair shop in the US in my home town, or at least state, and I'll most likely live by myself the rest of my life. I'll pass on my shop to an apprentice or something, and I'll probably die at like 50 or 60 because of all the crap I've inhaled from working on instruments and soldering in closed spaces.

• Brohoof 1

A quiet life ideally. One that allows me to make a decent living, but also lets me stay true to myself.

Edited by Cash_In

I want a life of adventure. I've always wanted to travel, and spend my life seeing the world.

Of course, nothing worth having comes for free, so hopefully after working and studying for a few more years, that life could become a reality. ;) 

• Brohoof 1

I just want to be able to sleep, eat, watch television, and browse the internet all day and still make money.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...