Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Draw My OC's Please? (Ponies, Humans, & More!)

Storm

• 2 weeks later...

Aww! They're all so sweet. I'd love to draw them, and since I'm looking for some practice, I'll do it for free. 

Thank you! :D

You can draw a changeling or pony version if you draw Shade. x3

I'll give drawing Skye a try I've been wanting to draw an animal anyways so why not a blue wolf.

Make sure it's her updated colors :D

I"ll give it a try I"ll do your OC minty. Might take a bit since I do have few requests to do but I will make yours a priority.

Yay more Minty love! x3

I saved the reference sheet of her with green eyes is that the updated color?

Yup! It is x3

I hate this character limit sometimes.

Well once I finish with Skye maybe I'll draw a few of your pony ocs I don't draw humans very well I fail at it actually.

Don't worry XD

I'm very bad at humans if I don't have a ref. Full body especially. I'd like to get better though.

Don't worry XD

I'm very bad at humans if I don't have a ref. Full body especially. I'd like to get better though.

I avoid drawing humans at all cost lol, but you have a lot potential with your art you can only keep getting better.

I avoid drawing humans at all cost lol, but you have a lot potential with your art you can only keep getting better.

Thank you so much! I'm surprised how much I've improved already! I only started digitally around last august/september @.@

Thank you so much! I'm surprised how much I've improved already! I only started digitally around last august/september @.@

Your very welcome and remember your going to get haters when it comes to your art, but don't pay any mind to them because their just jealous digital art may look easy, but from my own experience it takes hours, but like I said you'll only get better with each day you practice.

Your very welcome and remember your going to get haters when it comes to your art, but don't pay any mind to them because their just jealous digital art may look easy, but from my own experience it takes hours, but like I said you'll only get better with each day you practice.

That's why I try drawing a bit everyday. So far my longest drawing took me about 4 hours to finish. It was of Mintyheart laying down.

That's why I try drawing a bit everyday. So far my longest drawing took me about 4 hours to finish. It was of Mintyheart laying down.

It looks pretty good the best thing about art is no art is perfect and its different everybody has their own unique style and way of drawing there is no set way of drawing art is what you make it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Aw, what cuties! I'm gonna try my hand with your pones. Which ones? I shall keep it a secret~

Thank you Lightwing! <3

Also if anyone else wants to take a request I'm really curious what Mintyheart would look like if she was a stallion. So there's an idea XD