Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions How do I check the number of posts I have/how do I change my... um.... thing?

Bomb Sheep
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Your post count can be found on your profile in the Community Stats if you scroll down. It will be under Active Posts.

The title underneath your profile picture in threads isn't changeable. It only goes by your rank. All you need to do in order to change your rank title is to reply/create topics that have post count increment enabled on the boards. It's usually stated underneath them if it's disabled. :D

Your post count can be found on your profile in the Community Stats if you scroll down. It will be under Active Posts.

The title underneath your profile picture in threads isn't changeable. It only goes by your rank. All you need to do in order to change your rank title is to reply/create topics that have post count increment enabled on the boards. It's usually stated underneath them if it's disabled. :D

to add on to that you can also gain different badges and subtitles via subscription (or during some events like the MCM charity: water event we just had)

to see the set amount of posts required to reach the next default rank all you need to do is click on the picture under any users avatar and refer back to your profile to see how far off you are, you currently have 36 posts and are at the muffin rank, the next rank is cupcake which is unlocked at 40 so you only have 4 more posts to go  ^_^ its as easy as that.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

This question has already been answered, so this thread can be closed. Have a nice day!