Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do pegasi put on outfits?

heavens-champion

I would say that their wings are exactly how they do it. They seem to be able to easily use them as basically arms to pick stuff up, so the probably slide their wings into where they need to first and then the rest of the outfit fits like a glove.

• Brohoof 1

I think that clothing itself would have some kind of special design so that Pegasi would be able to have their wings not be uncomfortable and actually be able to fit in.

Same concept woudul aply for unicorns only for hats and such

With two openings to wiggle their wings through but I don't recall seeing too many Pegasi wearing anything around also. I could imagine the struggle for the Wonderbolts though whom mostly have to put on and off their uniforms daily.

A hole at the side of their wings, and done. Though I suppose it's quite a hassle to make them work without visual glitches, hence why we rarely see Canterlotian pegasi :huh:

As the old joke goes:

Guy A: Do you have any holes in your shirts?

Guy B (checks for rips and tears): No.

Guy A: Then how did you put it on this morning?

In all seriousness, the Pegasi seem to have it under control.

• 3 years later...

Lucky for pegasi, their outfits come with little slots for them to slide their wings through. The hard part to understand however, is how exactly they do it. The process of somehow sliding wings through little holes in an outfit seems complicated. Yet, they seem to do it without a sweat. It would be interesting to see the process.

I really wish we got to see pegasi wearing more throughout the show. Out of the three, they were shortchanged in terms of clothing. For example, there are little to no pegasi living in Canterlot, where many ponies wear outfits. I would've liked to see at least a few here and there. Luckily we got to see a bit more outfits on pegasi with characters like Inky Rose and Kerfuffle.

• Brohoof 2

• 9 months later...