Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Simple Love (A Romantic RP)

Skyobsession~P.K

(edited)

Roleplay

You have been invited to a party, by somepony named Gyar. He specified that the party will be taking place in Canterlot, his own home. It will be a small party and just about anypony can join. Please send me a link to your character, and as soon as we have a balanced amount of people, we can begin. ;) I hope to hear from you guys later!

Place: Canterlot
Time: Present Era
Rules: Please no entirely inappropriate romance, I don't mind hints, but keep it on the down low.
Please no colorful language, be kind to others in the forum, and have fun! Edited by Aureity
Added link to roleplay
  • Brohoof 1

You have been invited to a party, by somepony named Gyar. He specified that the party will be taking place in Canterlot, his own home. It will be a small party and just about anypony can join. Please send me a link to your character, and as soon as we have a balanced amount of people, we can begin. ;) I hope to hear from you guys later!

Place: Canterlot

Time: Present Era

Rules: Please no entirely inappropriate romance, I don't mind hints, but keep it on the down low.

Please no colorful language, be kind to others in the forum, and have fun!

Storm Spark is here!

http://mlpforums.com...torm-spark-r174

Kai if it's cool with you, I suppose my character could be with you. But yeah we need more fillies. Please pm any female you know so we can even this out.

Yeah, that works...