Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

is there two sunset shimmers?

djdashie3

after watching the first movie i was thinking where was the human twilight sparkle

and why she was not with the other five but after watching the friendship games I was thinking is there two sunsets too because she came from the pony world? and if so where is the human sunset 

after watching the first movie i was thinking where was the human twilight sparkle

and why she was not with the other five but after watching the friendship games I was thinking is there two sunsets too because she came from the pony world? and if so where is the human sunset

no one knows, but it will definitely have to be addressed in a later movie, since they already gave pony Twilight a doppleganger. So pony Sunset should have a human Sunset.

Anyway, I want to hold to my headcanon that human world Sunset is an adult (since the comics have her as being older than Twilight) who may work at an office job or something, and doesn't believe in magic at all, unlike the humane7, which could be reason as to why she's never seen in any of the school/camp related events from the 4 movies we have

• Brohoof 1

no one knows, but it will definitely have to be addressed in a later movie, since they already gave pony Twilight a doppleganger. So pony Sunset should have a human Sunset.

Anyway, I want to hold to my headcanon that human world Sunset is an adult (since the comics have her as being older than Twilight) who may work at an office job or something, and doesn't believe in magic at all, unlike the humane7, which could be reason as to why she's never seen in any of the school/camp related events from the 4 movies we have

I think we see her in a later movie too I hope I like your theory that makes sense! or maybe she's a rock star

I'd be absurd to claim that there's no human Sunny in the EG's world for obvious reasons, but it's a wonder why the possibility wasn't even mentioned is beyond me :huh:. Well,  it could be saved from one of the upcoming specials I guess 

If she has one, I don't think it will ever be addressed as the films place Sunset specifically as belonging to the human world instead of Equestria. I think maybe they wanted to change their mind from the first two films and have her always be human but they can't do it so instead they just won't mention it again. Having a human Sunset specifically not from Equestria would undermine that. She has magic but so do the other girls for no reason.

We already dealt with the whole plot of human world Twilight in the franchise. I feel that doing the same thing but with Huan Sunset would be redundant.

redundant like SciTwi and Gloriosa transforming into she demons like Sunset Shimmer did?

It's possible that there is a human version of Sunset but so far the writers haven't provided any hints, nor have there been any references to suggest the possibility. I'm of the belief that if there was a human Sunset, she would be living in another city or country, and has never known anything about magic since her life is one of logic. Whether or not she made any friends is currently a minor issue at best yet could be addressed were the idea come to pass.

At this point, the only chance of a human Sunset becoming a thing is through one of the three specials that are airing this year. Though, if I were to take a guess, the idea would probably work better as a full-fledged movie as opposed to a twenty-two minute special episode.

Edited by Ganondorf8
  • Brohoof 2