Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Town

J. Brony

Just wondering if anyone else here has an account on Pony Town.  I've started hanging out recently but haven't really met anyone yet.  My user name on the site is the same one I use on here so if you see me around, chat me up.  

https://pony.town/

Edited by J. Brony
  • Brohoof 1

Neat people, though they get raunchy pretty often.

Thanks for the tip but I've left more than one Skype group due to raunchiness.  That's why I usually play on the safe server in Pony Town.  Guess I'm just getting prudish.

• Brohoof 1

I play sometimes, My name up there is usually some variation of my OC's name Artie (Something like "Dragon Artie", "Statue Artie", "Shining Artie" or just Artie). I always use the safe server, so I might see you sometime!

Edited by Artimis Whooves
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

Haha I love ponytown!

I'll usually be "The 11th Doctor", "The 10th Doctor" (I've got a red/green/brown/white scarf, coat & glasses) "Topaz the Flower" or simply "Creamsicle", usually on around 7pm

• Brohoof 1

I haven't used it in a while, but I do have an account there. I was trying to create every canon pony possible but then I had to stop because there's a 50 pony limit.

• 1 month later...

Hello @J. Brony

Contemplating that this section is specifically directed towards works and crafts of your own creation, this topic will be relocated to Media Discussion due to being unsuitable for Pony Games, Apps and Dev Projects' and Octavia's Hall overall function.

Have a lovely day and enjoy your time in the game.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2021-04-25 at 3:59 PM, EpicEnergy said:

I have Pony Town! I rarely play it though.

There's hardly anything to do in Pony Town anyway. There aren't any mini-games provided, and they should include those, including in-game rewards. Otherwise it just seems basic overall.