Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

yappyfur

How did you find MLP Forums?: by another that told me about it on furnation

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: by finding a brony mussision named mandopony

I do not have much to say about myself.

I been on a site named furnation for quite a while. 

I wanted to start a second site and was told of this site after having some serious issues

from a troll site named bronysquare. I wanted to start fresh on another new site I could try out.

I myself am 34, male.

I would like to start knowing others from the site and start making some friends as I have from

furnation. 

• Brohoof 4

hey yappyfur! welcome to mlpforums! You will surely enjoy it here :D

Just have a good time, let your worries fade away, and enjoy being a pony (in spirit)! Even you aren't a MLP fan right now, give it a chance it's really awesome

Edited by trademark2
  • Brohoof 1

Hello Yappy, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

Welcome to the Forums yappyfur, I hope you had a Great time Here! :)

hard to tell now after some complications

Welcome to the forums!

Enjoy your time here!  :smug:

hard to tell now, some things went down elsewhere

welcome,YappyFur I hope you have a great time here at the forum. ''friend''     :P

after some issues , its hard to tell now

Hello Yappy, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..   :)

if nothing else gose wrong, possibly 

Hey mate, glad you could make it here. A majority of the members here are really nice and friendly. If you have any problems though, come to me and I will get it sorted out as best I can