Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which being would you be if you could live in equestria?

leonbrony17

As which beeing would you live in there?

tumblr_n1scawhjGn1tqx40mo1_500.gif

I know you meant "being", but...

Anyway, I would be an OC pony.. I really have no desire to be someone else, nor would I want to be an oddity such as human being in a world of magical talking ponies.

• Brohoof 3

YEH!! Draconequus!!

Or maybe one of whatever the blazes Steven Magnet is. Basically anything with a good size to it.

Unless you mean what I'd likely get... then probably an earth pony. I wouldn't mind. All them horns n' wings can get in the way of a good cuddling!

...That. And. You... really don't wanna see what happens if you give me some way to channel magic.

if i could go there, and stay as long as i want... i would be an idea, a thought shaired, a figment alive within all who know... a wisp of essence... lost to me would be all, but i would "exist" and thus conclude they do as well... assuming i could have such conclusions prior to the lack there of.

(translation?)

to be, so they could be... that is my statment!

I'd be a being from Equestria so I'd fit in better, but I'd be a dragon or griffon so I'd at least have some semblance of fingers

• Brohoof 1

I'd be a random pony for several minutes until I use the portal to go to the human world. After that, I'd just be myself but with a better understanding of how portals function.

• 2 weeks later...

A pegasus, but i'd prefer to be a bat pony. They've got a cool design and should really show up more often. Or a chimera, to spend the whole day talking with my "brothers", which would technically be extensions of myself. As a goat and a snake, respectively.

Edited by Dino-Mario

I would be a changeling. Being a human would be boring and would be weird being one in Equestria. If I had to be one of the pony races, then probably unicorn.

I would be my grown self.  Without my mask this time.

post-40379-0-96798900-1485060468_thumb.png

*Equips Sword of Darkness and glows bright* There we go. *Everyone dives for cover*      

*Looks around* *No one is there* What is something I said? 

post-40379-0-62680200-1485000821_thumb.png

-_-   Figures, yet still the same reaction. Whatever.. *Walks away*

post-40379-0-17162000-1485000868_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Necrodeus/Deathmare

Probably either a dragon or a griffon, mainly for being able to still eat meat, and have fingers.

Or a changeling as feeding off of love, would mean that I wouldn't have to buy food, which means I could save a lot of money.

Plus shapeshifting is all kinds of awesome.