Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you and your OC would fight against each other. Who would win?

leonbrony17

Perhaps nobody in my case.

And in the end I would look deep in his beautyful green eyes and he would look back deep in my eyes. And we would think no, that isn't it worth.

What would happen if you and your OC would fight against each other?

Edited by leonbrony17
  • Brohoof 1

Let's see...

Galatea is an Earth Pony, so one kick and I'd be down, probably with a few cracked ribs, haha. Same with Nano, he's a robot pony so he's definitely stronger than me. And Ariel's magic is pretty powerful; if she was well and truly motivated to fight me, I probably wouldn't last a minute, but otherwise she'd likely be too scared to fight.

I might be able to take my batpony Lunar Symphony down without too much of a fight, theoretically speaking... but I would never be so cruel as to hit a blind mare :wat: 

Conclusion: In pretty much every case, it would either be a stalemate or I'd end up in the hospital probably. :derp:

My OC and I wouldn't fight, because my OC is just a ponified version of me, and I'm a pacifist.

It's a pretty easy answer even if that weren't true... A horse versus me. That wouldn't end well for me. I wouldn't fight a horse, though... So this question is just too out there for me. >.<

• Brohoof 1

While I typically dislike echoing another's thoughts, particularly in a post right after their own, I agree with Envy. Glacies is pretty much me in pony form. I also happen to be a pacifist, as does he. Though, if he really did get angry enough, it'd take one horn laser to turn me into a human popsicle.

• Brohoof 1

It depends... Hand to hand combat with a ghost is kind of difficult, especially if that ghost is a poltergeist. Amber could easily win if she wanted to, maybe blasting me out a window or hurling a bookshelf at me, but I don't think she's violent enough to do things like that. It would probably end in a stalemate with neither party wanting to fight.

Pardon the poor pun, but considering what Envy and Glacies already posted above, my own post would be beating a dead horse...By which I mean, my OCs are actually my pony and Changeling alter-egos whenever I'm in Equestria visiting.

We wouldn't be able to physically fight with each other, and even between the shared minds of Unicorn and Changeling selves, we wouldn't even want to have a mental fight with each other. Unicorn me and the Changeling in me have recently reconnected and see each other as friends, like Spike and Thorax!

Edited by WiiGuy2014

Well, of my Big Three we have: A wuss, a Behemoth & the Madman. The first two you can probably guess how they would turn out.

As for fighting my own Draconequusona... that'd...

Be sooooo much fuuuuuun! 

:pinkie: ~!

.....Well, depending on the collateral damage & clean-up afterwards, of course.

Me and Sheepious... Well, we would both end up in the hospital after a fight. I would have broken ribs and he would have a broken neck. For Myst? I'll be ded. I mean... he's blind, but he's a ****ing DARK MAGICIAN. I wouldn't even fight. I would just accept my fate.

For Mary Sue, instant death for me. For Blade Dancer? She has a sword and I have fists. DEAD.

• 3 weeks later...

Depends on who I am fighting against. o-ô

Fluidty (& Sagi): Tie. We would kill each other.

Rhyme: She wins! She would kick me through the next wall without any emotion.

Zareb: He wins! He is way too strong and experienced.

Scarlett: She does not like fighting. But if she would fight, she would win.

Fife: He is no fighter as well. But if he would fight, he would win.

Piper: She wins! She can be pretty aggressive.

Take: He does not like fighting eihter. But if he would fight, I would win.

Mad: I win. He is too tired to fight properly.

Golden: I win. He is weak. 

That would be all of my important OCs. ._.

Edited by Fluidty

Kiri would roast me alive with her fiery magic! She's typically peaceful though, so I would have had to really grind her gears. :P