Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you and your OC would fight against each other. Who would win?

leonbrony17

I wouldn't be able to face any of my OCs...but maybe I'd manage against only a few 

Thunder Dash would simply zap me hard and I'm down. 

Storm Rush would be too fast for me to catch. 

Melody Breeze...with her dissonant wind spells, she'd probably have me sprawling on the floor holding my head while she just flees. 

Nitro Spark can fight but still, I'd be down. 

For Choco Delight, she's a basic unicorn, but with psych-outs, I could probably defeat her. 

For Electra-Blitz, if I could get him in his weak spot, which happens to be his belly, I could manage. 

I would not fight Maya Flower, she's too cute and innocent. 

Nitro Blitz (Genderbent Nitro Spark) would be the same. 

Golden Spike I wouldn't fight. He's been through so much. We'd duke it out in a game of cards tho!

For Rocket, I'd get pummeled...he's a cyborg so I wouldn't stand a chance...unless I find a way to disable some of his circuits, but that would be mean...

Force Shock would be hard as well, he is very good at manipulating ki energy. 

I wouldn't be able to last one second against my two gryphon OCs. My only hope for Chelsea is to see if I could get her by the tail and swing her around...Thundy...no chance...

Well, for one, Kronos wouldn't kick MY ass because first of all, I'm his creator and I designed him to be loyal to a fault to anyone I tell him to be loyal to, so he'll follow what I say and wouldn't question my authority over him.

However, if that moral shackle of his wasn't present, he'd annihilate me in an instant. I mean, Kronos is my profile picture. Just LOOK at him. Does THAT face look like the face of mercy?

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

My ponysona is exactly like me but a pony and can fly and can use his wings as hands, and his cutie mark summons PAC-MAN when he really really needs it and without expectation. (Please tell me if that's Mary Sue or not) I wouldn't say I'd get bodied, but it's surely in my OC's favor.

• 1 month later...

Why would I fight someone who also likes Foxes? Ignoring that in a physical fight since she is based a lot on me, we would be evenly matched, but she probably would be a bit stronger being a quick and fast fox like character.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a skinny male nerd and my OC is a 50-something female pegasus nerd. Most likely, we'd both lose. ^_^

Me: an over 6'1 behemoth (from his point of view)

Him: A barely past baby colt who wouldn't hurt a fly 

I think it's pretty obvious :dash:

Obvious? Yes. Friendship horse wins by default. :pout:

My OC is a pegasus so it wouldn't be a problem for her to just fly out of my reach and blast me with all kinds of attacks from above. So the loser would very much be me - not to mention I'm overall really weak so I wouldn't have a chance.  :wacko:

To echo echo echo echo   what the other posters have said, my OC is basically me in pony form, so there wouldn't be much of a contest. It's not like Batman fighting Owlman, but the idea is similar. I would know how he's thinking, and he would know what I'm thinking. Also, both of us absolutely hate the idea of physical violence, so our "fight" would probably be a dance-off or something. That would be for the crowd to decide.

I'm sure my OC would win hooves down. She's a unicorn, I could see her wasting no time in grabbing me with her magic and slamming me into the ground. Since she's based on me I know. I'd do the same to her if the situation was reversed. :sunbutt:

He's a hardened street criminal who has an extremely accurate aim with guns, knows 5 different fighting styles, and fights tougher guys every day of his life. I'm a skinny white boy who struggles to do more than 8 push-ups in one sitting. It's obvious who'd win.

Refund Check is pretty strong for an earth pony in spite of a gimpy leg. I still think he'd win.

Ruby Shears would win against me because I'm a guy. ^_^

I'd win against Thrillseeker. He's a scrawny little pegasus.

Refund Check is pretty strong for an earth pony in spite of a gimpy leg. I still think he'd win.

Ruby Shears would win against me because I'm a guy. ^_^

I'd win against Thrillseeker. He's a scrawny little pegasus.

• 4 months later...