Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ArcadePony

I have two major pointers for this OC design, if you'll hear them out.

One, the colors of the body and mane/tail fur are a little too close and run together a bit. I would either lighten the body or darken the mane and tail a shade or two. Second, the outlines around the muzzle, neck, and ears are a little too light and blend in with the body. Darkening it by just a shade will make it a little easier to see.

Aside from this, I would suggest possibly adding some highlights to the mane and tail to give it extra dimension. At least some darker lines through it to make it look less like a single solid piece. 

Aside from that, as a base model it's good. It just needs a little bit of extra tweaking to come out looking right as rain.

I have two major pointers for this OC design, if you'll hear them out.

One, the colors of the body and mane/tail fur are a little too close and run together a bit. I would either lighten the body or darken the mane and tail a shade or two. Second, the outlines around the muzzle, neck, and ears are a little too light and blend in with the body. Darkening it by just a shade will make it a little easier to see.

Aside from this, I would suggest possibly adding some highlights to the mane and tail to give it extra dimension. At least some darker lines through it to make it look less like a single solid piece. 

Aside from that, as a base model it's good. It just needs a little bit of extra tweaking to come out looking right as rain.

Thanks for advice :3