Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Friendship strikes in the Crystal Empire! (SOL/adv, open, drop-in/drop-out)

Raven Rawne

@

I was thinking of the next morning train but we'll fix that.

She got off the same train as Ember and did stuff in the meantime.  Your next post will bring her to our time line around 1 PM that day okay?

• Brohoof 1

@

Bomb Sheep is pausing till evening - his toon is home doing some dark stuff. The rest of player characters are currently in a Cafeteria North East side of town. I expect them to remain that for a few more turns.

• Brohoof 1

@@ProbablyNotLyra,

As long as a character doesn't break the law or power play, nearly any reason to show up in the Empire is good as far as I'm concerned. So, yeah, if you're interested in joining, then sure!

Now as you might probably noticed, at the moment all player characters are in a cafeteria North East side of town. The morning train has since departed and it's around 1-3 PM. Your character can either wait for the train tomorrow, fly under his own wing power, or presume he already came in that train and, say, just walked out from the place he's staying in for a stroll. Tell me how you'd like to introduce your character to the RP and we'll arrange something.

Seeing as he isn't exactly rich, he would have flown over with his own wingpower, and saved his bits for being there. Food is the first thing he would want after flying that far, along with a hotel he can take a rest in at the end of the day.

Hmm, okay! Keep an eye on the RP thread, if you want to take a couple turns to get into town and walk around some, you can jump in right now. If you'd like to "accidentally" walk in to that particular safeteria, wait till Ember tells her order. Poor Seredipidity is already having rush hours.

Pausing till Seredidity takes everypony's orders. Crystal is just (im)patiently waiting and tries to come up with some idea to talk to Ember.

@

Did I give you a green light to enter? Because I don't think I did.  So why are you posting in the IC?

@@Moon Dancer.

Delete the last post. Blood is not in the RP, she wasn't accepted.

@@BloodDrops

Delete your IC post. You were not greenlit and based on that post, I don't want that character in my RP. Consider that my final statement over your participation.

• Brohoof 1

Did you read the opening posts for IC and OOC? Characters are subject to approval before entering the RP.  Open Drop in/Drop out means that toons can enter at any time and can leave when their arc is done. You would know it if you read the rules.

I already made my decision. Delete the IC post.

• Brohoof 1