Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Friendship strikes in the Crystal Empire! (SOL/adv, open, drop-in/drop-out)

Raven Rawne

@,

I am in agreement. First of all, Raven is the GM and can decide whether or not to allow somepony to join. Second, your post is godmoding, pure and simple. Even taking away from the fact that zombie ponies do not belong in the Crystal Empire, given that this is canon based and the only thing close to a zombie pony was that trick that the Ponyvillians played on Rainbow Dash, Serendipity's Cafe would not serve meat of any description, cuz ponies as a race are vegetarian. Also, anypony who acted that violently, even a normal pony, would very likely be under lock and key as the palace guards (who more than likely act as a police force of kind in the Crystal Empire) would intervene. Not only for the violence (shoving Moon Dancer's character), but also for theft.

Finally, still godmoding is the fact that you controlled my character and made her act in a way that she would never act.

@@Raven Rawne, Apologies if I went on too much; just that godmoding bugs me.

• Brohoof 2

Pripyat dud a good job in describing my reservations against your participation. Your OC would be taken off the street and into some poorly lit research lab the moment she was seen in the light of day. There is no way such character could be accepted simply because of it. The setting works against her. Second,  I read some of your posts in other role plays and simply know that what you wrote is how you roll. Again,  maybe good for some post apocalypstic (sic!) setting, but not canon Equestria. Third, others had no issues with discovering my grand scheme and seemed approval of their characters before joining in. So apparently I expressed my wish in a readable way.

I already made my mind and you won't affect it. Good luck in other RP's but this one is not suited for your character, or your style of playing them. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Pripyat Pony,

No problem. Actually, I thought Mentis was due to post first, since his character is, ahem, covered in mares... But I read your post and all is fine, you haven't messed with the Natural Order or anything.

@@ProbablyNotLyra,

Reminder that you can introduce your character to the RP.

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

Your turn. 2 characters are blocked till you acknowlendge them, so notice them Sempai! Or something like that.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@@Pripyat Pony,

So far we don't have any new fish, Lyra apparently lost interest. Maybe send her to the other PC's, so che'd check on her customers if they need anything else. Maybe we could figure a way so she could pull up a chair or schedule a hang out later. We can always time skip once the toons wrap it up in the cafeteria.

• Brohoof 1

GUYS, I need ideas on how to pull Seredipidity (pretty sure I butchered the name...) back into the action. we have the tree customers hooked to the Friendship express, but she's being all left out!

Also, how long will this meeting last till they part ways? Crystal has stuff to do so after the meeting she will most probably go home.

• Brohoof 1