Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Friendship strikes in the Crystal Empire! (SOL/adv, open, drop-in/drop-out)

Raven Rawne

(edited)

@@Mentis Soliloquy@Bomb Sheep

The RP is up and it's your turn. Bomb, if it's too early for your OC to come out, then tell us. We'll keep going till evening when you could join.

To all who read this - the RP is up and you can join at any time,  just get the green light from be before you post in the IC.

Edited by Raven Rawne
  • Brohoof 1

@@Mentis Soliloquy, since Bomb is pausing till evening and Pripyat does too till a player character steps into the cafeteria, I guess we need to push the story forward. Maybe do a little time skip too. I can just quickly wrap up Crystal's trip in a few sentences and send her to the cafeteria if you opt for a time skip.

I'm interested.

I'd be using my other OC, The Mare. (Since I don't have an image, I'll just describe her looks) She has a light green coat, yellow mane that is similar to Trixie, purple eyes, her cutie mark is an 8 pointed star. She is a Unicorn.

She is independent, doesn't like being told what to do, and does things her own way and at her own pace. She can be helpful if you help her. But that depends. She can also be brash and defensive at times. 

She has a casual bag full of various books, she wants to learn to be better at magic. 

Edited by NightMare Star.

@

For the record, I do have some concerns letting in an unnamed unicorn with the mark of Chaos Undivided on her flank, but if you think you'll manage to keep her within RP rules and proactively search for opportunities to bump into other characters, rather than let her keep to herself, you're in.

She can either arrive on the morning train or go out of the place she's staying right now within the city. I reckon she'd look for a house to buy or rent a place, maybe stay in a hotel while she conducts her search for a place to live in.

• Brohoof 1