Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web YouTube Channels that you have unsubscribed from

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

I have unsubbed from GradeAUnderA, after someone prooved, that even he cuts certain Parts of evidence, to make the Person look even more bad.

At first i thought, he would be a Person, who doesnt would tell lies...but i guess nobody is perfect.

Now i have no Reason to watch him anymore, since i could as well watch other...critics ( ? ), because they almost all lie sometimes.

So, i just unsubbed them all.

Im still subscribed to Keemstar though, since i hate Leafy and still find Keemstar funny sometimes.

If you ignore all the bad stuff...

Well I have never unsubscribed from a Youtube channel because I have never subscribed to one in the first place.  I don't want to be bothered by random crap.  But an honorably mentioned goes to The Spoony Experiment.  This was my favorite channels for years, and then Spoony just stopped producing content.  Don't know why, he never mentioned he was retiring he just rarely post new material.

TED Talks used to be a really legit channel. But lately, too many SJWs have been speaking about useless race/sex baiting crap and they've even started disabling comments and (dis)likes because criticizing those ideas is too evil to allow. Censorship > freedom of speech, am I right? Where's their bravery to stand up strong with their ideologies?

I subscribed to Leafy back when he had 28,000 subscribers. Back then he shared a lot of interesting, funny stories, but then sometime after he reached 100,000 subscribers, his content quality dropped like a rock and all he started doing was cringe reaction videos. Sometimes he'll still make a really good video, but it's too infrequent for me to stay subscribed to

Unsubbed from ThunderF00t, got too ranty n negative.

WHAAAAT? O.o Not Thunderf00t! He makes a lot of other cool shit besides the feminism videos, he destilled Cesium on a barbecue grill, FUCKING CESIUM.....ON A BARBECUE GRILL! O.o I think this guy is just amazing for his science stuff ^-^

The Amazing Atheist.

I really think he can be a funny guy, and many of his talks in regards to Atheism, LGBT rights, etc (at least if we're talking about 2012 and before, I don't know of beyond that) ring true. But there was an elephant in the room, and that is his anti-feminism stance. I ignored those anti-feminist videos, but once I saw how toxic he was, I couldn't anymore.

I haven't seen his channel in ages. It's a shame because oftentimes he hit the nail on the head on points (which just baffles me to no end how he could understand LGBT rights so well, but then be so wrong otherwise). But I'm not going to defend him. He's undoubtedly quite a figurehead for the disgusting misogynistic image that has been slapped on atheism. One would think that atheism would be less susceptible to such things (we have no holy text justifying sexism), but that's wrong. Dead wrong. And that makes me extremely sad and afraid.

I am the opposite, I didn't like how he kept trashing religion. I don't think being against feminism automatically makes one sexist. Feminism has drifted very far off the "equal gender rights" platform, to my mind. I haven't seen his videos in awhile though

Edited by trademark2

• 2 months later...

I rarely unsub from people... though recently I unsubbed from Pyro. I thought he was cool after watching one of his videos, then I learned he is basically everything I hate in a person. I also unsubbed from The Warcraft Bible, because... well if you knew who he was you'd know why... there is also WatchPony... basically a copy of WatchMojo... so a copy of crap, and like WatchMojo their lists tend to be crap.

(edited)

I have a small list of people that I have unsubscribed from.

TheGameTheorists
PeanutButterGamer
H3H3Productions 

Are all people who I unsubscribed from for the same reason. When a youtuber gets around 1000000 subscribers with some you start to notice a change in their videos. In the case of these three, their videos used to have heart, time and care put into them have slowly degraded into soulless, boring trite. They aren't as entertaining or well made anymore. TheGameTheorists has been, without a doubt, the worst affected channel in this. The videos have become so terrible that even fans of the channel can't stand them anymore. It stops being about passion and more about money and click bait and getting as many views as possible and I have dubbed this phenomenon "The 1000000+ Curse"

(tl;dr version) I unsubscribed from them because their videos that used to be good became terrible 

Note: H3H3 still has their moments from time to time but they are so far and few between that I just can't be bothered anymore.

ProJared is a channel I unsubscribed from for an admittedly stupid reason but I saw it as real fucking scummy and just trying WAY too hard. He made an April Fool's Day video In I, think 2016 (might have been 2015, can't remember) He made a video titled like "Top 10 Open Worlds in Video Games" something real good like that and it had a length of about 10-ish minutes. So I watched and it was basically a 3 minute video about... dicks and 7 minutes of a black screen. He did this joke the year before, but the year before he didn't have a fake title on the video and he didn't have a black screen to pad out the length to make you think it was something else. Despite how scummy this was I stayed subscribed to him but then a couple hours later he uploaded a reaction video to that video where he literally did nothing. I knew it was obviously a parody of Jynx and other reactors but at that point I was just done and unsubscribed from him, that was the last straw for me.

Other people I have unsubbed from include. Jacksfilms, Brand Sins, Music Video Sins, Rion"Rhino"Mills (commentator), LeafyIsHere, Pyrocynical, Epic Rap Battles Of History, GradeAUnderA, And that's all I can think of right now. In the case of all of them I pretty much just slowly grew disinterested in their content.

And that's about all I can think of.

Edited by Zantetsuken

(edited)

ProtoMario- I don't even know why I was subscribed to him in the first place now that I really think about it. All he does are mediocre poke-theories that present a poor understanding of what he's talking about (Example: His Red is not mute theory can be straight-up debunked. All of the evidence he presents for it isn't even evidence at all... I can refute every single piece of evidence with a common sense rebuttal.)

TheGameTheorists- Unfortunately, I must say the MatPat is a freaking dunce. He does theories, and about 75% of the time there's at least a small flaw with it. (On the For Honor theory, well, that one was absolutely FILLED with them... Or what about TF2 VS Overwatch?)

Every League of Legends YouTuber- I can't stand League of Legends, oh and also almost all of them were annoying idiots anyways. For being high elo and playing the game for so long, some of them don't really deserve to be where they are at ALL...

Edited by Nerdy Luigi

I've unsubbed from a few channels...I don't recall specific names, but I know most were gaming related...and I tend to unsub from them if their stuff doesn't mean much to me. My subs change overtime as my interests do, so who knows...might unsub from some of my currently subscribed to channels.

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Nerdy Luigi said:

ProtoMario- I don't even know why I was subscribed to him in the first place now that I really think about it. All he does are mediocre poke-theories that are sometimes less educated than the Deadlock of TF2 vs Overwatch on the Game Theorist Channel. Speaking of which...

TheGameTheorists- Unfortunately, I must say the MatPat is a freaking dunce. He does theories, and about 75% of the time there's at least a small flaw with it. (On the For Honor theory, well, that one was absolutely FILLED with them...

I don't want to derail the topic here but I just have to say. 
If you wanna talk about flawed Game Theory videos. As an Ace Attorney fan I think his 'theory' on Ace Attorney was criminally terrible. It was obvious he didn't play past the first two cases in the first game.
I am sorry, I don't usually do this but I just HAD to bring that up. 

Edited by Zantetsuken

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Zantetsuken said:

I don't want to derail the topic here but I just have to say. 
If you wanna talk about flawed Game Theory videos. As an Ace Attorney fan I think his 'theory' on Ace Attorney was criminally terrible. It was obvious he didn't play past the first two cases in the first game.
I am sorry, I don't usually do this but I just HAD to bring that up. 

That one was bad as well. But how wrong he was about the Vikings armaments during the 1100's when analyzing who would win in For Honor (theoretically) I think was even worse than that, and that's not even all of it. There are 5 or 6 videos I know of that are debunking the whole thing... Well, at least there's one thing decent about it. That being when Austin (the one that used to be on ShoddyCast, but left for some odd reason) does a theory. His are actually decent.

Edited by Nerdy Luigi
Because I could, that's why.

• 3 weeks later...

black gryphon, mando, tombstone, kinda some of the bigger old Brony music artists because I dont like their personalities more. 

Gaming channels though, not unsubscribed from them, but I really dont watch their stuff anymore is Markiplier and JonTron. Jontron going very downhill after he moved imo. He was great before Game Grumps, wasnt much of a fan during GG as it was too much ECK and screaming for my likes, (Im a Danny fan) but his current vids are not as funny I found. The main reason I started watching him was because of Jaques, but he's not been in them much either. 

Im looking at unsubscribing from DangerDolan as its now Planet Dolan and I dont watch them anymore, unless its an interesting list read by HellBent, but thats it. I dont watch their life stories vids or the animations, just some top lists and thats it. 

edit: on the topic of GameTheory, Ive not unsubbed, but my god I had a rage at one video because MatPat is slipping in his research, the Luigis Mansion one just made me annoyed because, I think its more an American thing in general, the lack of knowledge of what is classified as Victorian - being in a line of work where I deal with historic buildings, this just hit a nerve with me and just proved that he did feck all with the historical research, meaning that he doesnt do as much as he claims. sorry for ranting, but argh!

Edited by StormBlaze

I stopped following pretty much every MLP analyst except for Silver Quill and Tyandaga. I've kept those two because they feel very genuine, they love their work, and especially in Silver Quill's case, are thoroughly researched and thought out. I've been losing interest in the show over time and as a result, I don't really feel the need to watch those videos to help enjoy and understand the show as much anymore, the lone exception being Silver Quill because of his wide-ranging knowledge and tackling of topics most other analysts wouldn't be as good at handling.

The Fine Bros. - After they tried to claim that "react" videos were their own, unique product and enforced YouTube takedowns of people's videos, I immediately stopped supporting their content. I still don't. Thousands did the same of course.

The Amazing Atheist - Used to cover topics that interested me. Then he started covering gender politics, and that's all he ever discussed. I still watch some of his videos, but I no longer subscribe to him for that reason. The Bible Reloaded and Armoured Skeptic do a much better job of taking cracks at people anyway.

Jon Tron - His videos weren't as funny as they used to be by the time I unsubscribed, but there were the immigration and racial comments that he kept making. I normally don't unsubscribe due to people's opinions, but in this case the controversy began to overshadow his content. So I unsubscribed.

Yamimash - Another YouTuber who had some controversy in 2014 or 2015 (can't remember), but that's not why I unsubscribed. I simply didn't think his content was funny anymore. However, I still go back and watch his earlier content

LeafyisHere

Sargon Of Akkad

unsubbed from leafy because his vids quickly felt samey.

Sargon just eventually went against my views and a few videos that called him out convinced me unsub from him.

• 3 weeks later...

Typically if I unsub from a Youtube channel, it's because I either get bored of their content or they just stop making content all together. But let me go over the YouTube channels where I do have other reasons for ubsubbing

Smosh: I was subbed to their content when I was 13 and thought their videos were the funniest thing ever. As I got older, I discovered channels with way better comedic timing than Smosh and started to grow tired over there "LOUD AND EDGY" humor. Also, the Smosh movie suuuucckkeeed.

Lily Peet: I found her content funny and pretty intelligent at points back during mid 2014. However, as I watched more of it, I noticed that she would continuously force her political views in almost every new video even when it's really not necessary. I unsubbed after reading Tumblr long enough to notice most of the things she said were egotistical, elitist, and so biased for the far left, that even sone leftist would crige. So I ubsubbed and sort of ignored her for a bit. Then I caught wind of the drama between her and Joshscorcher and  how she abused him and left him over a difference in political views and was just like, "Well good ridance."

• Brohoof 1

I've subbed and unsubbed from a lot of YouTube channels over the years. The biggest channel was probably CollegeHumor. I liked their old stuff, but pretty much all of the original cast members have left, it's just not funny anymore. As for pony YTers, I unsubbed from Mando after he quit the fandom. His new stuff isn't that bad, but it's not that good either.

(edited)

AngryJoeShow- I still watch it when there are video game reviews, but thee is hardly any.  I remember when Joe upload game reviews, 3 times a month. Now we are lucky to get maybe  10 reviews in a year. Its sad sight to see when ACG( a new Youtube Game Reviewer) who has the old AngryJoe schedule, is doning fine

WatchMojo- In the beginning, there making very objective and awesome lists. Now, WatchMojo has became too big for itself. Now that has stupid videos like 10 songs, which are formatted poorly. I do still check out there Top 10 lists for the year over all; like 10 Top of video games of 20XX

JohnTron- Keep your politcal views to yourself and maybe I wont hate you

FineBros- I used to watch them for seasonal overviews of cerian shows Im not cached up on and top trending videos of the overall month. The videoes were awesome good work. Then the trademark scandal happen and I haven't been subscribed to them in forever. 

LillyPeet- He is the devil of the brony analysis community.  Oh good I hate this person with a lived passion and she made a video to attack another Josh Scorcher. His opinion on MLP is bizarre as hell.

Edited by The Cynical Lone Wolf