Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Ever-Ending: Behemoth [Closed]

FancyHorse

@everyone

While the weekend is still here and I have time, would anyone be able to give me a quick rundown of what's happened in the past week?

Driz and Genessee's plan to sneak into the business class have failed and we are now being attacked by desert bandits!

Not really much progressed in terms of reaching a station. So i think it'd be easy to transition. 

EVERYPONY

So, In a bit of recent thought - the traffic flow of posts has slowed down rather dramatically. A bit of a fast pace an escalation and just some low down time. 

With a less then savory circumstance; I want to address if anypony wants to depart. Arriving at any station (though its okay even if we don't) your character can depart at any station if you wish to depart from the roleplay.

Driz and Genessee's plan to sneak into the business class have failed and we are now being attacked by desert bandits!

Not really much progressed in terms of reaching a station. So i think it'd be easy to transition. 

EVERYPONY

So, In a bit of recent thought - the traffic flow of posts has slowed down rather dramatically. A bit of a fast pace an escalation and just some low down time. 

With a less then savory circumstance; I want to address if anypony wants to depart. Arriving at any station (though its okay even if we don't) your character can depart at any station if you wish to depart from the roleplay.

I would like to do so.  My work load is very high this term and I simply don't have the energy to juggle all of my commitments.

It's not your fault at all.  The blame is entirely my own for joining this thread without taking into account the amount of work I had.

Goodbye, and good luck. *tips invisible bowler*

Hey everypony. 

I'm not gonna expend too much of your time. I'll be straight forward- I'm closing the story. 

I'm terribly sorry, observing my posts and my continuous dreadful unmotivation; I can't continue this anymore. I'm simply lacking just... any motive at all to continue. 

I've burnt out essentially. And I really just feel I want some time away. Even though it may seem I have slacked... And I understand if you are frustrated at me. My narrative is lacking and my drive for stories is just... not there. And it hurts more because I had so much in mind for this- such potentinal. 

And that's all I feel is what I'm doing.. Wasting potential. And experiences. 

So- as of now. The story is derailed. 

I apologize for failing you guys. 

• Brohoof 2

I should be taking this seriously, but...

AAAAAAAAAH TRAIN PUN

But you didn't 'fail us'. This isn't the army. I wasn't expecting, like, a BOOK. Come on, it's a casual roleplay. Anyway, I'm totally fine with your decision and you failed nopony here. In fact, you succeeded. If you had continued to not have a nice time, the story would have failed and nopony would be happy. So kudos for working up the gut to tell us.

Edited by genessee

Hey everypony.

I'm not gonna expend too much of your time. I'll be straight forward- I'm closing the story.

I'm terribly sorry, observing my posts and my continuous dreadful unmotivation; I can't continue this anymore. I'm simply lacking just... any motive at all to continue.

I've burnt out essentially. And I really just feel I want some time away. Even though it may seem I have slacked... And I understand if you are frustrated at me. My narrative is lacking and my drive for stories is just... not there. And it hurts more because I had so much in mind for this- such potentinal.

And that's all I feel is what I'm doing.. Wasting potential. And experiences.

I apologize for failing you guys.

Well to be honest I'm here for you in the storyline. I seriously could help you with the storyline ideas and concepts and I could get the RP back on track with my ideas as I already have like 101 of them. Just remember that not all hope shall be lost with me around. :)
  • Brohoof 1