Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Ever-Ending: Behemoth [Closed]

FancyHorse

(edited)

Well I just got the idea of having Techno with just a experimental CPU unit implanted 5 years before the RP. I've decided that in the company he is one of the most important senior executives and project managers. He also started the digital magic project that is still run by him to this day. Now his unit is a small board with a single chip that everything is compacted into. It's in the back of his head that is wired up directly to his brain. So he may end up in the royalty class deck as he was also showcasing it to royalty since he first started the revolutionary project. :)

This will be an acceptable alternative I suppose. 

Though I already had pulled away the royalty seatings. But I'll let this slide. You may have a Royalty seating. Accomdations include three daily meals and snacks, alcoholic beverages, full size matress with a 12 x 8 room with private hygiene stations, a widen selection of movies and latest television showings with a 27 inch television and dresser. And a personal radio (Reciever, not a transmitter). 

@@Stripes,@@Techno Universal, @@genessee, @@Mentis Soliloquy, @@Hazard Time@@Driz,

ALL ABOARD: https://mlpforums.com/topic/161841-the-ever-ending-behemoth-of-the-tracks/

ALSO: As a general rule when posting do try to share what part of the train you are currently on. Help to keep us all from getting lost. Mainly me... Cause... I gotta play A BUNCH of characters. (Why do I do this to myself?)

@@Techno Universal

The train has not accepted incoming passengers. Techno will have to wait outside until they are ready to accept.

Fancy Pants was previously on board and remained on. Prince Blueblood has yet to arrive.

@@genessee

Heya dude! Just as a note. Economy seat passengers do not get cubicles or small rooms. They simply share the spacing of their cart with the rest of the economy class. The chairs being their beds too. 

Edited by IllusivePony
  • Brohoof 3

@@genessee

Heya dude! Just as a note. Economy seat passengers do not get cubicles or small rooms. They simply share the spacing of their cart with the rest of the economy class. The chairs being their beds too. 

Ah, alright. Well, would you like me to edit the post or make it where Lance eventually figures it out? I can do either.

• Brohoof 1

@@Techno Universal,@@Stripes, @@genessee,  @@Mentis Soliloquy,@@Hazard Time,@@Driz,

Just wanting an introductory group opinion of the RP so far. 

SO! .... Are we enjoying ourselves so far? I'd like to hear your guys thoughts on it. 

Any praises? Problems? Is it going too fast? Too slow? More detail? Less detail?

I just want to hear from each of you what your thoughts are so far. :)

• Brohoof 2

@@Techno Universal,@@Stripes, @@genessee,  @@Mentis Soliloquy,@@Hazard Time,@@Driz,

Just wanting an introductory group opinion of the RP so far. 

SO! .... Are we enjoying ourselves so far? I'd like to hear your guys thoughts on it. 

Any praises? Problems? Is it going too fast? Too slow? More detail? Less detail?

I just want to hear from each of you what your thoughts are so far. :)

I'm enjoying it so far owo

• Brohoof 1

fast would be a word... but yeah I think cose this is new is all.

I apologize on it :( I'm wanting to add a bit more it. But I'm a bit time stricken. Ive got work in the morning so I'm just trying to make progress.

ALSO. Soon I'll be implementing a turn orientation in the future?

Would all of you be fine with this?

• Brohoof 2

Again, I said something similar to this in the other roleplay, for me at least:

I'm fine with it, but it'd pressure people into doing posts. Maybe if we go to where someone posts every other post versus that one guy who posts once every 15 posts, maybe. But right now I, personally, would avoid turns. I'll do it if everyone else is going for it, though.

Yeah, I'd say it's moving kinda fast... Not unbearably so; I guess it's just the RP start's hype~

That said, I don't think implementing a post order by turn would fix this... More often than not, those things just drive RPs into a stalemate, where people will begin going like "I'm waiting for @buddy to post" or "I can't post until @fellow does"... Like @genessee mentioned, maybe it'll pressure people and it'd become more like a chore than anything else.

Thaaaaaat's just my opinion, though. I'm enjoying the RP so far, nevertheless. c:

I most likely have the odd timezone from the rest of us here (UTC-3), and I'm also busy at work during most of the day. But I'll try to catch up whenever I can.

Edited by Driz
  • Brohoof 2

Just a notice to everypony. Prince Blueblood will not be joining us on the journey. I've decieded to lower my character count... By one. Yay.

Also I haven't really been in the best of moods. I may- or may not post today. Do patient with me. 

Also I may change my avatar. Just a heads up.

• Brohoof 3

Just a notice to everypony. Prince Blueblood will not be joining us on the journey. I've decieded to lower my character count... By one. Yay.

Also I haven't really been in the best of moods. I may- or may not post today. Do patient with me. 

Also I may change my avatar. Just a heads up.

Alright. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm heading to work everyone. I do hope this is keeping your interest. I apologize if my last notice was a bit... off putting. I was having an odd day.

@@Techno Universal

Tech, I need you to respond as soon as you can. I kinda need a bit of progress here. Just letting you know. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm heading to work everyone. I do hope this is keeping your interest. I apologize if my last notice was a bit... off putting. I was having an odd day.

@@Techno Universal

Tech, I need you to respond as soon as you can. I kinda need a bit of progress here. Just letting you know.

I was actually going to reply this morning. I was out all day yesterday so I never got a chance to reply annoyingly. :)
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

EVERY PONY

Attention everyone! I'm having trouble on deciding on a particular scene for one of the stops for the journey!

Please between the numbers 1 and 2 take your vote. You may/must vote for only one option please. I will not spoil what the idea beholds.

Edited by FancyHorse
  • Brohoof 2