Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Ever-Ending: Behemoth [Closed]

FancyHorse

EVERYPONY

Hi guys, so I've decided against keeping the vote against you. I guess it'd be better to give the scenarios you're voting on.

These scenarios revolve around stopping at ponyville.

1. Abandoned - Tension/Suspense

With the Everfree so close to the bustling town It was easily consumed by the growing void of the Ever Ending. Decay, rot and nothing dullness and dread. It seems no pony survived.

2. The Haven

Noting the threat the void posed after the destruction of Canterlot the mayor mobilized a mass construction of the barrier walls spanning along its town limits. And with a booming population from refugees from Canterlot the little town became a booming city.

• Brohoof 2

I am. Also, I noticed that we made 3 pages worth of posts and we haven't left the station yet. I have a feeling this is going to be a successful roleplay.

EDIT: 4 pages*

Edited by genessee
  • Brohoof 1

@@FancyHorse 

Don't strain yourself, bud~

Also, quick question... Can I actually have Lory try to sneak into the Royalty class during the trip? Or is that actually gonna end up getting me kicked out or something?... I kinda wanna do it. xD

• Brohoof 2

@@Driz

I mean, I think it could work if you have reason behind it. If you're just like: 'Lory sneks in2 roealtee n' sterf' then she will obviously be caught, but if you can give reason why she wouldn't, then go for it. This isn't like a game show where if you mess up, you leave. :P Just my opinion, though. You'll have to check in with Fancy to see.

• Brohoof 2

@@Driz

I'll be sure to let you pass with your criminal behavior. Hehe. Let's see how this plays out. 

Patrinko's speech is just for formality sake.(though don't let it go to your head. Security staff won't be so kind to let you slip)

EVERYPONY

If you are unsure wether to perform any ideas for particular scenes you've had in mind do share your ideas before hand if it will effect everyone (or mostly everyone) on board. 

It's better to have a knowing before hoof so we can have the proper reaction or such. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Sorry about the three day pause between replies and the ignoring of the free coffee. I should be more punctual with my responses from now on.

It's okay. I understand.

I'm going to take a break for a few days. Hopefully I come out of my funk over the weekend.

It'll be okay. I too have been having a similar struggle. I'll try not to thrust into spectacular scenes while you're gone. Edited by FancyHorse

Just as a heads up, I probably won't be able to post any time soon. I'm overflowing with work to do today...

I'll try and come up with something quick when I get back home later tonight (at around 10pm~11pm), if I don't crash onto bed from utter exhaustion. We'll see. I apologize in advance.

• Brohoof 2

Just as a heads up, I probably won't be able to post any time soon. I'm overflowing with work to do today...

I'll try and come up with something quick when I get back home later tonight (at around 10pm~11pm), if I don't crash onto bed from utter exhaustion. We'll see. I apologize in advance.

No problem!

• Brohoof 1