Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ASK CAPS LOCK PONY [Language Warning!]

Viscra Maelstrom

Dear Caps Lock Pony,

Why do think your thread should stay active and unlocked versus Dragonshy's recently locked thread? Especcially since your thread contains much more vulgarity. Might I remind you that:

1. Just because you are, "Caps Lock Pony" is not a valid reason.

2. Though the vulgarity is not aimed at anyone, profanity is always in poor taste.

By the way, this is for the record, Caps Lock Pony.

Sincerely,

Frenzyheo

BECAUSE CAPS LOCK PONY IS JUST A THING I STARTED FOR FUN. PEOPLE FOUND CAPS LOCK PONY'S SCHEMATICS TO BE FUNNY, EVEN FELD0 HIMSELF, WHICH IS HOW CAPS LOCK PONY CAME TO BE ON THE FORUMS. KEEP IN MIND THAT CAPS LOCK PONY IS SOMETHING THAT STARTED MONTHS BEFORE YOU WERE HERE. THE FORUMS WERE DIFFERENT BACK THEN, NOT AS CROWDED, GENERALLY MORE TIGHTLY-KNIT, MODERATION WAS EASIER THEN.

NOWADAYS, CAPS LOCK PONY MAY BE REPORTED FOR SPAMMAGE, BUT I DON'T CARE: CAPS LOCK PONY WAS NEVER GOING TO BE AIMED AT ANYONE SPECIFIC AND JUST FOR FUN. IF NEW CONDITIONS FORCES ME TO KILL OFF CAPS LOCK PONY, THEN SO BE IT. ONLY CONFIRMS THE FACT I DON'T FIT INTO THESE FORUMS ANYMORE.

THERE, I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION IN A SENSIBLE WAY WITH NO PROFANITY AT ALL. HAPPY NOW?

WOULD YOU ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE TO A LOUD VOICE OFF!?!?!?!?

CAPS LOCK PONY NEEDS NO LOUD VOICE CHALLENGE BECAUSE THEY ARE USELESS AND ONLY RUIN YOUR VOICE. ALSO, KEEP TALKING THAT LOUD AND YOU'RE GONNA BECOME MUTE ONE DAY.
  • Brohoof 1

CAPS LOCK PONY NEEDS NO LOUD VOICE CHALLENGE BECAUSE THEY ARE USELESS AND ONLY RUIN YOUR VOICE. ALSO, KEEP TALKING THAT LOUD AND YOU'RE GONNA BECOME MUTE ONE DAY.

What about that PoneHuntr-something dude? He's constantly using huge font, even though it's not in all caps, it's still very loud.

Would you be so kind as to face him in single combat? I'm pretty sure it'll end in him getting raped, so I'll thoroughly enjoy it.

I don't like your language.

SO YOU'RE SAYING YOU DON'T LIKE PROPER ENGLISH?

What about that PoneHuntr-something dude? He's constantly using huge font, even though it's not in all caps, it's still very loud.

Would you be so kind as to face him in single combat? I'm pretty sure it'll end in him getting raped, so I'll thoroughly enjoy it.

CAPS LOCK PONY DOESN'T COMBAT PONIES. CAPS LOCK PONY ONLY VOICES IN HIS MASTERFUL CAPABILITIES OF THE ROYAL CANTERLOCK. CAPS LOCK PONY IS A NICE, SEXY FUCKING STALLION. CAPS LOCK PONY ALSO LIKE TO TALK IN 3RD PERSON.

(edited)

CAPS LOCK PONY DOESN'T COMBAT PONIES. CAPS LOCK PONY ONLY VOICES IN HIS MASTERFUL CAPABILITIES OF THE ROYAL CANTERLOCK. CAPS LOCK PONY IS A NICE, SEXY FUCKING STALLION. CAPS LOCK PONY ALSO LIKE TO TALK IN 3RD PERSON.

What about a VERBAL combat? Your traditional royal Canterlock vs his second-hand l33t chtspk, he stands no chance. And as I said, it can only end in him getting raped by your pimping striped studness, so that'd be a bonus to your victory. Edited by Feather Spiral