Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the Scariest thing to ever happen to you?

Mach33

That would be almost choking to death on a coin. When I was a teenager, I had this habit of putting coins in my mouth and sucking on them. I didn't care about any consequences so long as I could fulfill this unusual need, but when I accidentally swallowed the coin, it got lodged into my throat and effectively cut off my breathing. If my parents had not been around to get me to cough it out, I probably would have died that night. Since then, I don't put coins in my mouth anymore.

• Brohoof 3

I was playing with the blinds cord to pull them up and down, I for some reason put it round my neck. I then tried to use it as a jump rope while it was round my neck and it tightened so hard it left a rope burn mark, I could've strangled myself easily. I look back at it now and figure how stupid I was for doing that, but I was very young and not fully aware of what could or couldn't hurt/kill me. I also think it was safe to say I never put anything of the sort round my neck again. 

• Brohoof 1

Probably the scariest thing that happened to me would be the time I accidentally inhaled a glob of toothpaste. One night, I breathed in right as I was inserting my toothbrush in my mouth; the toothpaste leaped off the brush and went right down the windpipe. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't breathe and I was completely incapable of coughing. Yet as this was happening, I dismissed waking up my parents to Heimlich me for who knows what reason. My gag reflex was eventually enough to dislodge it to let me cough and breathe and I suffered about 2-3 days worth of red hot minty throat pain. 

And what's kind of funny about it now is that looking online, it appears I'm not the only one to have a Colgate survival story.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 2

When I had 3 hours sleep a day for a week or so I started getting paranoid delusional, and you do not want to be paranoid delusional lol. Even had such brain atrophy from poor sleep my corpus calossum was poorly functioning when I tried to sleep, then started dreaming when I was in bed (without losing consciousness like how it normally does) and each brain hemisphere was practically dreaming at the same time and doing these slow delayed communications with chunks of non-sensical dreams mixed in between, and pseudo-spiritual events that were just me confused from brain damage. Thought all sorts of stressful stuff out of the paranoia and poor brain quality, that I was anxious and delusional and paranoid. I thought all my worst fears, and instantly believed them even if they were super crazy, based on information in new situations in the world my mind could barely process on such poor sleep. 

• Brohoof 2

People tell me this was a dream, but I swear to the almighty Sun Butt that this is 100% true.

One night, I was asleep... unusual for me considering the hours I keep. Aaaaaanyway, there I was, asleep, knocked out, doozied, dead to the world. Suddenly, it got very uncomfortable and I began to wake up. Now... normally I sleep on my side, so I already knew something was wrong when I woke up on my back. I opened my eyes and looked toward what I assumed was going to be the ceiling.

-_- 

Such was not the case. I woke up and stared into the... sockets of an eyeless corpse, floating above me just inches from my face. My house's ceiling is... in that room, I think the height is nine feet. I was about three feet off the floor on my bed... I was flat on my back. I jumped straight off my back so high my nose grazed the ceiling. I collapsed back onto the bed with a loud thud and in a panic went to go turn the light on. I tried to roll over and go back to sleep, but there was still a... presence in the room, and I couldn't close my eyes without seeing that face.

I immediately negotiated a nonaggression pact with the entity and can only assume it agreed, as I've not seen it since.

• Brohoof 3

People tell me this was a dream, but I swear to the almighty Sun Butt that this is 100% true.

One night, I was asleep... unusual for me considering the hours I keep. Aaaaaanyway, there I was, asleep, knocked out, doozied, dead to the world. Suddenly, it got very uncomfortable and I began to wake up. Now... normally I sleep on my side, so I already knew something was wrong when I woke up on my back. I opened my eyes and looked toward what I assumed was going to be the ceiling.

-_- 

Such was not the case. I woke up and stared into the... sockets of an eyeless corpse, floating above me just inches from my face. My house's ceiling is... in that room, I think the height is nine feet. I was about three feet off the floor on my bed... I was flat on my back. I jumped straight off my back so high my nose grazed the ceiling. I collapsed back onto the bed with a loud thud and in a panic went to go turn the light on. I tried to roll over and go back to sleep, but there was still a... presence in the room, and I couldn't close my eyes without seeing that face.

I immediately negotiated a nonaggression pact with the entity and can only assume it agreed, as I've not seen it since.

What were the terms of the nonaggression pact?

• Brohoof 1

Specifically, "You don't mess with me, I don't mess with you." Worked like a charm. Haven't seen the thing in almost ten years.

Hmm, thats so interesting. I want to mee- *an air of tension fills the room*

no? but why not... WHY SHOULDNT I!? I CAN DEAL WITH IT! yesssssss.

but... for some reason, I can't finish that sentence. Where do you think it went after it left? Did you only see it once? 

Edited by trademark2

Hmm, thats so interesting. I want to mee- *an air of tension fills the room*

no? but why not... WHY SHOULDNT I!? I CAN DEAL WITH IT! yesssssss.

but... for some reason, I can't finish that sentence. Where do you think it went after it left? Did you only see it once? 

I don't see the harm in sharing. Whatever that thing is, it's attached to my sister. Follows her everywhere

• Brohoof 1

when I was 12 and we went hiking, I slipped on a rock whilst coming down a mountain trail and i fell. All I can remember is hanging off a cliff face and seeing the force a long way down beneath me. I got pulled back up, but i dont know how long I was hanging onto that rock. ;_; I now get panic attacks when the rest of the group suggest going back up it. =/ i just stay in the pub on my own when they go

• Brohoof 2

I don't see the harm in sharing. Whatever that thing is, it's attached to my sister. Follows her everywhere

Something really does tell me that that "thing" you encountered was Entity-303. I've seen him in my dreams as a deadly spiritual virus and even that dream revealed that Entity-303 was the reason behind all the unexpected deaths in 2016. At this point he is already evrywhere. Also in that dream I battled with him and I over powered him but as he died he said that he couldn't be stopped because he was already evrywhere. He even mentioned that his name was Entity-303 at the start of that dream. And shockingly enough your sister is probably infected with Entity-303. I wonder if anyone else has encountered Entity-303? :)

Something really does tell me that that "thing" you encountered was Entity-303. I've seen him in my dreams as a deadly spiritual virus and even that dream revealed that Entity-303 was the reason behind all the unexpected deaths in 2016. At this point he is already evrywhere. Also in that dream I battled with him and I over powered him but as he died he said that he couldn't be stopped because he was already evrywhere. He even mentioned that his name was Entity-303 at the start of that dream. And shockingly enough your sister is probably infected with Entity-303. I wonder if anyone else has encountered Entity-303? :)

Not too sure if this thing is that Entity. You identify it as male, but the spirit/whatever it was I encountered was distinctly female.

• Brohoof 1

-_-

"Non aggression pact" ANCAP

post-40362-0-31291800-1484231557.jpg

*Almost* falling off a cliff while mountain biking on a trail. Fortunately, by the grace of God, I was able to grab on to a tree and my bike right at the same time. Could've been really bad if I didn't have the reaction time to make that lifesaving grab. 

• Brohoof 1

this may not scare you, or it may be the thing that makes you fear any "slip of the mind"....

i may not be very old...(31) but i have had lots of time to think. and with an inquisitive mind, many questions are asked...

one day i wonderd what it would be like to have..."lack of concousness/existance"... so i began to prep my brain for sleep (meditation for this, but with the intent on not sleeping, almost like lucid dreaming) and when i had "all but one light on", i looked at the clock, using the "last thought" in my head to note the time... then i turned off the light (in my head).

when i felt like time had passed, i opend my eyes, and restarted my brain... for me, an instant had accured...

but for time, and reality, over 8 hours had gone by (effectivly in a blink of an eye)... i had felt, thought, and now know..."Non-existance", or atleast the equivalent of, that is capable of being percieved...

i have been "around", and i have done my fair share of substences... but i have never "blacked out" or even "lost time"...

i do believe my mind is so terrified of that...."lack of thought/perception"... that now i will always have some thought, essence, or perception... some ​THING​, in my head... awake, asleep, drunk, or drugged.... doesn't matter.

though I do fear other things, they do not compare to the fear I have of that lacking.

(the world could end, and something could come down and shatter our reality, and yet I would be at peace... for ANYTHING is better than NOTHING)

I've been confronted by gunpoint once. It was at my Father's workplace at an small retailer complex. It was already dark and I was outside taking out some trash to the dumpster then all of a sudden the gunman came out of the side of the building, demanding money from where my Father had worked. I frozed in terror and the gunman was very tensely aggraved that I didn't told him anything. I didn't know what to do and I feel helpless at the mercy of the gun barrel. We were on the backside of the building and the backdoor to where I came from opened from within due to one of my siblings whom opened it. The Gunman was frighten by the door or maybe of the thought of being caught and he left into the darkness.

I felt so powerless, weak, scared, fearful and yet I didn't knew what had happened until it died off. I imagined what would of happened if something more terrible happened to me or to my family and I'm glad that nothing of-the-like happened.

• 1 year later...

When I was in 8th grade, There was this puny kid at my bus stop along with two girls who thought they were amazing and a spoiled rich boy who tried to pick on people and failed miserably. 

The girls regularly bullied the rich boy and the little guy. Me being me, I stayed out of their confrontations. I was and still am very hard to notice. 

These girls would harass the small boy every day. When the rich boy would hang out with him they would try to fight back and would always lose. Whether these girls got physical or just vocal the boys lost every time.

Eventually the rich boy stopped hanging out with the small one. He was harassed mercilessly by them nearly every day after school. I should mention the girls were quiet and reserved in classes and just like this at the bus stops. They would beat on him and otherwise gang up on him.

One day after class I got off the bus and was walking home as usual. I had a lot of homework. Behind me I heard the girls start yelling at the small boy again like usual. It seemed like it would be a normal day.

Then I heard a pop followed by the girls shrieking. I turned around and saw the boy at the end of the street pointing an L shaped object at a fence. The girls ran past me at about Mach six. Nobody was hurt.

The next day on the way to the bus stop I investigated the fence. There was a bullet hole in it. The girls never bothered him again.

It didn’t occur to me until years later  that the only way he could have possibly had that gun at that exact moment was if he brought it to school with him. I wonder sometimes if he had simply planned a warning shot, or had more sinister things in mind that he turned away from.