Banner by ~ The Wife of Hawks

Do you find Internet communication as fulfilling as Real Life communication?

It depends. For small talk it doesn't matter that much to me. If it's about something complicated, or a long discussion I would rather be talking in person.

I hate long text conversations on my phone. All that "poking" aggeravates me.:dry:

Badges

• 11 months later...

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Going to be the contrarian here and say that, for me, communicating through the internet is actually the more fulfilling choice. See, while I function quite adequately in real life socially, I find mu

Fulfilling? I don't like communication to begin with, so I would say, Internet is a good as any other communication methods.

I'm much more comfortable talking to someone online as opposed to real-life due to me being rather shy, yet at the same time I feel as though I can't truly understand a person so long as I'm speaking

I don't know, I'm usually one to not talk much, unless its something I'm interested in, so I suppose I'm in the "it depends" category. 

• Brohoof 1
Badges

At the moment, yes because of how difficult it is to communicate in public at the moment, but when we no longer have to wear masks, I think real communication will feel much better again. :coco:

• Brohoof 1