Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When do you go to sleep?

zerox

What is sleep? *eye twitch*

I try to go to bed at around midnight or earlier on weekdays. The weekends are fair game, though! I'm a night owl by nature. :P

• Brohoof 2

10:30 pm to 11:30 pm.

If I'm up any later than that I get worried. I spent so many years working nights and hated it, being up late now has that stigma attached to it. I want to sleep during the night and wake up early.

• Brohoof 1

lol currently since I'm still on break from college my sleeping schedule is whenever I get tired... usually anywhere from 12-2am.  But starting Tuesday I've gotta start going to bed around like 9 so I can get up at 5:30... then after half an hour of getting ready, drive an hour and a half to my college  :blink:

These days I usually go to bed between 1:00am and 2:30am though it results in me falling asleep on the couch the next morning for a couple of hours. It's just so comfy that I can't resist falling asleep on it. If I happen to be feeling under the weather, I'll go to sleep no later than 11:30pm.

• Brohoof 1

Sunday - Thursday I go to sleep around 11 PM - 12 AM because I have to be up at 7 to go to work.

Friday - Saturday I got to bed around 2 AM because FREEDOM!!

When I have to awaken for 6, usually 11:00-12:00. I can fall asleep pretty much instantly, so I can do that fairly safely without risking not getting enough sleep. When I can wake up at any time the next morning, I go to bed somewhere between 1 and 2. That's pretty much my limit or I fall asleep in my office chair.

Since i am not starting college until this fall i have next to nothing too do and so my sleep schedule is all over the place. Right now i am going to bed at around 4am and waking up at between 2 - 4pm. There was a time where i was going to bed at like noon and waking up at 10pm. In an ideal situation i would like to be able to go too bed at 8 - 9pm and wake up at 5 - 6am but i am only ever going to really do that once i actually have some daily responsibilities. 

There's a major difference for me on when I go to bed and when I actually go to sleep. I usually end up in bed around midnight, and then it can take me hours after that to fall asleep. :/

The good thing is, though, that I seem to be able to function AND not be grouchy on very, very little sleep, and can even strangely wake up feeling active and energetic after sleeping for like, two hours tops.

Edited by Chrylestia600