Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When do you go to sleep?

zerox

I go to bed sometime between 10 and 11 most nights, with some outliers that are usually only 30 minutes at most out of that range. (though I don't usually actualy go to sleep until about 30 minutes after I go to bed at the very soonest. At latest, it could be an hour or so.)

Now when I wake up varies a little more. I try to get up around 5 every morning or so to have breakfast at first light (I don't know why, but it feels proper), but sometimes it may be 7 or even 8, though on that note when I wake up around 7 or 8 I feel really tired when I wake up compared to waking up at 5 or so.

Edited by TwillyFSniper

• 6 months later...

Well it's either 1-2AM or never due to the lack of my sleeping capabilities.

I'm the worst kind of night owl that there is. Recently, I have gone to sleep between 7 and 8 AM! I often joke that I go to sleep very early (because it's early in the morning!). If I have to wake up really early, I might go to sleep at 2 AM, but even then, I'll probably end up lying awake for the next couple of hours. I envy the people who feel tired at night and get up easily, for me it's completely the opposite.

• Brohoof 1

My sleep schedule is all over the place. One night I'll go to bed at 12 AM, the next I'll go at 6 AM, and then 3 AM the following night.

That's thanks to my work schedule, which is never consistent.

The correct answer would be "when I'm tired", but that usually means 10:30pm as I wake up at 6am. Sometimes I could go at midnight if I want to spend time doing something I like.

I take a sleeping pill at 7:30 to be out like a light at 9:00-9:30.

• 2 weeks later...

It varies greatly depending on whether or not I have to get up early the next day, and how much physical activity I endured during the daytime. 

Anywhere between Midnight and 6:00 AM. Lately it's been between 2:00 AM and 4:00 AM.

Here I am posting this reply minutes to 4 in the morning...

I consider midnight to be too early, and during long vacations it's not uncommon for me to stay up until sunrise.

Edited by skbl17

• 4 weeks later...

Recently I've started to move myself to bed at about 11pm but I used to go a bit earlier some time ago. I try not to stay up too late on weekends either (although that obviously still happens sometimes regardless of trying to go earlier) but on holidays I feel like I have the need to stay up past midnight. Waking up in the morning is hard in all cases.