Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would YOU punish Starlight Glimmer?

KillerKingBakudan

I'd say the just way would be to send Starlight Glimmer before the judge, have her tried and convicted of crimes against ponies, and have her do time in prison and/or psychiatric ward of a hospital considering her past. 

• Brohoof 1

This thread gets to me... Kinda makes me sad. :(

Here's my answer.

I wouldn't. I would rain down fiery vengeance on all those who even attempted to lay a finger on her.

End of story.

I'd tickle her to death XD Then dress her in an outfit she wouldn't like to look at herself in :P

Except you. You, I would spare, because I suppose I can live with that one. Edited by Chrylestia600
  • Brohoof 2

Here's my answer.

I wouldn't. I would rain down fiery vengeance on all those who even attempted to lay a finger on her.

End of story.

Except you. You, I would spare, because I suppose I can live with that one.

Trust me, i'd rather NOT punish her. I think starlight is a really cool pony, and she reminds me of my favorite video game character, riku, from kingdom hearts, anyways :P so don't expect me to give her a very 'serious' punishment lol

• Brohoof 2

Here's my answer.

End of story.

Except you. You, I would spare, because I suppose I can live with that one.

what about me? you would spare me right? especially since your a changling... it would benefit you...

• Brohoof 2

Because you feed on love :D Wouldn't that be a nice snack?

And where would this 'love' be coming from?

Poor Starlight Glimmer. Seems fans want to give her a hard time...oh well, i guess. Won't let it bother me :P i don't let much bother me anymore anyways lol

Well, the two reasons it kinda bothers me, are because:

A. I find it SOMEWHAT disturbing that people are devoting a whole thread to coming up with the worst punishment that they can (like torture) for a poor pony who doesn't deserve it.

And B. Because, in all honesty... I have a rather large crush on Starlight Glimmer.

• Brohoof 3

I'll would try to reason with her to whether why she did all those things and what crossed into her mind in the first place. After careful judgment and thought, I'll find that she doesn't deserve any punishment of any severity to her case but rather she is to learn about her mistakes through the help of an friend. I would want her to help herself rather than to feel bitter and remorse for my choice.

• Brohoof 1

And where would this 'love' be coming from?

Well, the two reasons it kinda bothers me, are because:

A. I find it SOMEWHAT disturbing that people are devoting a whole thread to coming up with the worst punishment that they can (like torture) for a poor pony who doesn't deserve it.

And B. Because, in all honesty... I have a rather large crush on Starlight Glimmer.

Because my punishment idea was to give her and rainbow dash a love potion! That is the best idea! 

Edited by trademark2
  • Brohoof 1

One batch, two batch, penny and dime.

Warp in ponies from all afflicted alternate timelines to serve as her jury. The prosecutor would propose a standard punishment where an equal price should be paid for the effect of powerful magic. Thus, Starlight would have to gain all her memories from alternate timelines and lose a decade of her own timeline for each activation of the scroll as is in accordance with the aforementioned law. Suffice to say, I have much confidence in the jury's ability to reach a verdict that is not in favor of pure rehabilitation.

• Brohoof 2

It's really weird how all of you people want Starlight to get punished by taking away her cutie mark when she is LITERALLY the only pony that knows that cutie mark removal spell in the first place. So how do you take it if you don't know it?

On 1/14/2017 at 7:32 PM, Peter16373 said:

It's really weird how all of you people want Starlight to get punished by taking away her cutie mark when she is LITERALLY the only pony that knows that cutie mark removal spell in the first place. So how do you take it if you don't know it?

You... spraypaint over her Cutie Mark? :laugh:

Edited by Antagonist

can we be sure that she's the only one?

she could have learned it from someone, learned it from a book...made by someone else.

On 1/14/2017 at 7:46 PM, Olsen1987 said:

can we be sure that she's the only one?

she could have learned it from someone, learned it from a book...made by someone else.

Not to mention how Magical Mystery Cure also involved a Cutie Mark-tampering spell.

Edited by Antagonist
  • Brohoof 1

Well, seeing as nopony was willing to come out against her from the town for using the cutie mark erasure etc, the only ones wronged here who are actionable are the main 6 themselves, and then for only the short time they were there.

She could be charged with using dangerous mind control magics, but that would be more rehabilitory.  And based on her future actions, she needed that education that forcing ponies to do things with magic is not a good thing.

Really almost breaking the universe over a childhood romance was a bigger transgression than anything she did in equalization village.

Also that spell she put the main 6-1 under was also quite ungood.