Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Best start to a TV series

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Anyone that watches any kind of television show or any piece of media really, knows that first impressions can make all the difference. While it may not determine entirely if we watch the rest of the show or not, the first impression can help us get into the world of the show and immediately become invested into its world, concept and characters.

So I want us to discuss the best of the best in the world of beginnings. The best starts to a show ever. The ones that pulled you in and made you love a show right form the beginning.

For me, one of the absolute best is Attack On Titan. Gonna be as vague as possible, but the start of this series pulls you right into the world and the atmosphere, especially the ending, which is incredible. It is emotional, has amazing music to back it up and every time I watch it, it gives me chills. Absolutely love it. Sure, the overall episode is filled with exposition as most animes are, but the rest of it is so good that I can look past it.

Also, Spongebob, the Help Wanted episode. That episode always had a special place for me and it does a great job introducing us to those beloved characters.

• Brohoof 2