Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's your biggest flaw?

PonyMage

Well you're here, and you're active.
So you can't be THAT big a coward :P

Mine would probably be the entirety of my personality lol

That or my habitual hermitism

• Brohoof 1

My existence, nobody in this world needs me to be alive, I am only wasting food, energy and other resources that could go towards someone doing something with more drive in their life. I literally only exist to survive, everything I've done in my life has been a means to get by another day, buying video games, investing in entertainment I like and becoming a member of this forum. These are all things that just help make day to day life that little bit easier to accept for me.

• Brohoof 2

My existence, nobody in this world needs me to be alive, I am only wasting food, energy and other resources that could go towards someone doing something with more drive in their life. I literally only exist to survive, everything I've done in my life has been a means to get by another day, buying video games, investing in entertainment I like and becoming a member of this forum. These are all things that just help make day to day life that little bit easier to accept for me.

Whoa now, Lunar.

Take a step back and just be happy that you are alive.

:I

I am kind of an ass.

I don't see it that way of course. I prefer to think of it as charmingly curt.

Mine is that I'm a huge coward.

That is a pretty large statement. And it is not always a flaw when it comes to self preservation... and really is only an issue when you are unable to stand up for yourself.

I would have to say that mine is that I'm way too passionate with the things I like or the things I do.. and some people dont really like that in a person >.<

That is odd. Why would anyone dislike that?  :blink:   Passion for things just really (usually) means drive and determination. That is an admirable trait not a flaw. Next time someone shows spite for something like that, dunk their head in a lobster tank.

My existence, nobody in this world needs me to be alive, I am only wasting food, energy and other resources that could go towards someone doing something with more drive in their life. I literally only exist to survive

Arguably that could encompass a vast majority of us. I mean no one actually "needs" me (or many of us) alive either. We are all the sum of our fears and frustrations, and no one is ever truly useless in this world who lightens the burdens of others.

• Brohoof 3

im painfully shy irl... and I usually bail from something that im nervous about the last minute.

that's not that much of a flaw though, there is some positives though :P

• Brohoof 1

Well, okay, even more of a flaw than how 'sensitive' i am: I have MAJOR phobias of certain words. Though that probably relates to my sensitiveness...also, i have phobias of burps, farts, and the smell of poop. Oh and i'm an aspie. Which may not be fully bad, but....it has gave me a lot of problems in the past.

Being unable to handle the bad and my ability to sustain myself in a state of denial, even when it's literally destroying my well-being.

The signs were there earlier in my life. When small things happened that devastated me, I could not handle them well, coming so far as to "worship" the past. Note: This was before anything actually significantly bad happened in my life. Once it actually happened was when denial began to set in deep. Very deep.

I have a lot of fairly miserable flaws, but I think the worst is my anxiety. About everything. Though I also have a problem with being really lazy (I get so little done in my day. Only about two hours of actual working), getting a bit too worked up over things (well, some things at least), and being impatient (probably part of the anxiety issue).

Edited by TwillyFSniper

Whether or not someone needs you to be alive is pretty unimportant. You don't need people relying on you for you to be valuable.

My worst flaw... Hmm... I like me, so this is hard. My lethargy and "laziness" can be attributed to my chronic anemia, so that's not a flaw that I can help. 

Let me think... I complain a lot. I mean a lot, like it's a hobby. I complain like Sokka from Avatar the Last Airbender complains because I enjoy blowing off steam in that manner.