Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's your biggest flaw?

PonyMage

I guess my biggest flaw would be a weak self-confidence. Truthfully, its the root of a lot of problems I have. I thought at once point the root problem might be because I somehow became socially awkward, but I've come to learn these past few years that this clearly isn't it. It's even evident by how many of my posts I've done on the forum that have had massive edits because I double guessed how I phrased myself. This is something I'm going to try working on this year.

I suppose I can be a bit timid at times. I tend to not speak up as much as I should, and occasionally talk myself out of trying new things, talking to new people, or participating in new situations. I am far more confident than I used to be, but it can be an effort sometimes to put myself out there and just do it. :please: 

• Brohoof 4

Mine is my temper. I can get angry or agitated easily, and have trouble keeping it under control. Ironically enough, i'm also awfully shy in new environments. I do have my fair share of real life buddies, but i'm better meeting new people on Internet.

Edited by Dino-Mario

my big flaw is well..... germphobia >.< its not as bad as you think it is i like cleanlyness and all but it doesnt bother me while working since i know i would wash my hands right after before eating something but also my other flaw is my speech....kinda rough and dont talk that loud >.< only have one vocal cord lol.

I have way too many flaws to list--I'm a very complicated person--so I think I'll just list two of my big ones. The first would be that I don't think before doing anything resulting in various disasters that shouldn't have happened. The other would be that I don't listen very well and tend to drift off into my own little world.

What's my biggest flaw? Just look at my avatar! I have the most blatant weakness to cute things in the world.

Edited by Starlight Flyer

I'm capable of terrible anger outbursts. I generally appear to others as a friendly, patient and helpful person, but I suppose you can call it my facade.

Deep down, I get easily angry, and I bottle it in. If I get too angry, I explode like a dynamite. And then I usually end up hurting people I truly care about.

I have anger issues. And depression. And my person skills are really bad. And I'm anti-social. And my sense of humour is rather unpleasant. And I'm unhealthy and gluttonous. And I'm bulimic. I have one really odd quirk which I've kept hidden for years.

And the big one- I'M REALLY LAZY. Like I wake up at around 2 pm and don't go downstairs until around 7 pm extent of lazy.

rottonrobbie.jpg

I'm an empathetic sociopath. I enjoy from social interaction, as a form of entertainment, which allows me to reflect someone else's personality.

Playing out a character other than myself, thus gaining greater understanding of others, for both personal and mutual benefit.

I do enjoy manipulating others.

A lot of people at my school consider me to be stuck-up and pretentious. I guess it's because I don't talk to anyone. My biggest real problem is that I'm a procrastinator.

Edited by GeekySonic

I procrastinate, but I'm getting better at overcoming that...it just takes sooooo long! I can be self-absorbed, self-critical and judgmental. And I tend to be passionate about my silly interests to the point of shoving said interests up everyone else's nose. :rarity:  

• 1 year later...

I have a tendency to procrastinate a lot and come across as immature sometimes.