Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Sugarcube Corner thread but without any show-related talk

Applejacket

I'm so sorry i couldn't help myself

I'll start (Staff, this is just a joke, if you don't like it by all means take it down.)

Until yesterday i did not know Narwhals existed. I thought they were extinct.

• Brohoof 1

why is my name in the tags

anyway narwhals do exist

the more you know

[hope the mods don't get angry with me for posting here too  :ninja:]

Edited by meme
  • Brohoof 1

*looks at list of online users... (no staff members)* in this situation i would usually report the thread but.. *puts feet up* yes my friend, narwhals do indeed still exist  :toldya:
not the less fortunate world war II German bomber hunter lovingly nicknamed so by the warthunder community but the sea creature is still very much out there.
Me-262A1a-Schwalbe-WNr-111899-Mk-214-50m

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_f4se54fkiygw
see the resemblance? XP

• Brohoof 3

ooo, this is just too "taboo" to pass up, without being outrightly bad...lol

did you know that saposidly, the finding of narwhale horns (un-attached from the dead bodies) by anchient people was what lead us to think of unicorns?!?!?!?

"hay Joe, what ya know?"

"and knowing is half the battle, G.I. Joe!"

mods are asleep, post narwhals

can this please be made a forum wide meme???? X'D

and here's an idea.. hows about this is set as a reference for what you aren't suppose to do in non corresponding threads!  :love:

any potential staff involvement is probably jeopardised by this isnt it D'X

Edited by JU88snow
  • Brohoof 2

ya know, i forgot to give all loving prais to the mods as well...sorry, some times i forget.

in a lot of cartoons (like spungebob) they like to use narwhales as swords... and if memory serves me correctly, they do use that for protection, among other things...

(ps.... if this is considered ban-able, im sorry, i keeep good track record! no harm ment, just fun, and facts!...sorta...lol)

can this please be made a forum wide meme???? X'D

and here's an idea.. hows about this is set as a reference for what you aren't suppose to do in non corresponding threads!  :love:

Maybe it's best that we do not let it spread, we don't want to create chaos for the mods. It's bad enough they're going to have to delete this when one of them signs in today.

• Brohoof 1

@@meme, of course that is no intonation of mine, i wouldn't even consider causing trouble for the staff, i have an unparalleled amount of respect and admiration for their work. but i still find the quote rather humorous, thats why i made that remark XD
There it little that can be done now except wait for one of our lovely staff members to either lock the thread or move it to the forum lounge and maybe change the title :P
until then: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44sjE_x1X4k

Edited by JU88snow
  • Brohoof 3

@@meme, of course that is no intonation of mine, i wouldn't even consider causing trouble for the staff, i have an un parralelled ambount of respect and admiration for their work. but i still find the quote rather humorous, thats why i made that remark XD

There it little that can be done now except wait for one of our lovely staff member to either lock the thread or move it to the forum lounge and maybe chang the title :P

and possibly ban/ reprimand anyone involved... sad as it may be, we may have over stepped our bounds as persons on this forum.

only the Great Moderators know for sure...

may they take mercy on our loose fingers and lax minds...*zzzzzz*

• Brohoof 1

and possibly ban/ reprimand anyone involved... sad as it may be, we may have over stepped our bounds as persons on this forum.

only the Great Moderators know for sure...

may they take mercy on our loose fingers and lax minds...*zzzzzz*

I doubt this will result in a ban, it's nothing too serious. Maybe a warning if anything, especially for @GloriousApples as she started the thing.

since we're here, let's make this a meme

• Brohoof 1

Until the day Pirate Pone boards this forum we shall sink the local internet bandwidth with our narwhals

But yeah I had no idea

That's so cool! I love them so much, I so gotta see one one day

Has anyone here ever seen a narwhal in real life before?

• Brohoof 1

@ - Locking the thread since it doesn't have any substance other than "narwhals exist". For future reference, this would be better suited as a status update.

Also, no one's getting banned. That would be a little much, don't you think? :crackle:

• Brohoof 5