Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi all!

PinkiePieSuperFan

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found MLP Forums by... gah, I can't remember the details. :lol: All I remember is, after watching a few episodes of MLP, I decided I liked the show, and as is my usual habit (after discovering new shows on TV or on the internet) I checked to see if there was a forum by googling and the rest is history... ;) I actually only joined this forum FIVE years after I became a brony in April 2012 (due to... I was born in 2002, count my age from there, I couldn't join the forums when I was that age).

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I can't remember the details of how I became a brony either :lol: I do remember joining it before the season 2 finale, so that's April 2012. I remember searching for new shows to watch and finding MLP through some websites or forums... (VAGUENESS ALERT!) (I was searching for new shows to watch on Youtube since, I live in India and there was nothing good on TV :lol: I know that's not how to 'really' watch it though ;)). I watched some episodes and liked it. Then I watched some more... and the rest is history :)

One funny memory I have of my first watching of MLP:

I was watching Green Isn't Your Color (I believe either that or Bridle Gossip was the first episode I watched) on YouTube and my mom called me to show me something on TV. When I came back, I missed part of the episode (I forgot to pause) and since seeking back to previous parts in the YouTube player was a bit glitchy then, I waited for Twilight to explain what happened, but Pinkie kept interrupting her. Now, I was a silly kid then, (a very silly kid; I would throw tantrums over the smallest things :lol: now I just get a little annoyed by those things) so I actually considered Pinkie my least favorite character due to this, and considered Fluttershy as my favorite character. Then Pinkie kind of grew on me as I watched more episodes, and one day I was looking at deviantART photos of Pinkie and I decided that Pinkie was my favorite character, and she has been my favorite ever since.

I love animals... so much that I'm a vegan and I have two Lhasa Apsos, a male named Odie and a female named Pinkie.

I'm often cheerful and I usually make a lot of funny jokes. I'm also shy though. :kindness:

My dad doesn't know much about MLP, my mom has got a vague idea of the characters (she often mistakes one pony for another, eg. Trixie for Twilight :lol:), and my brother is also a brony but sometimes forgets details of it.

Edited by PinkiePieSuperFan
  • Brohoof 5

Welcome to these forums, PinkiePieSuperFan, I hope you have a great time while you're here and get to enjoy everything this wonderful place has and all the people in it. :D If you have any questions or fancy a talk with someone, feel free to message someone here. :fluttershy: Pinkie Pie is quite the great pony. :squee:

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums, PinkiePieSuperFan!

Wowee, this is the longest introduction thread I've ever seen!  :squee:

Hello Pinkie, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..       :)

• Brohoof 1