Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

ChubbyBunny

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I searched for it on Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was watching it with my little cousin and just got so into it!

Hey! I'm a professional game designer that does commission art/writing in my spare time. I'm a really proud artist, and hey, if you want me to draw your OC or something, message me! I'm looking for practice anyway, so the first one's free!

I'm a little shy, especially since I've never had an active role in the MLP fandom before. Message me if you wanna RP or something, I'm always open! So... that's about it haha! I don't really have much else to say...

• Brohoof 5

yay! Welcome chubbybunny! it's always great to get new artists! I definitely want my OC to be drawn sometime(except I don't have one yet :P) Hope you have fun with roleplaying! You chose the wrong favorite pony though, everyone knows the best one is rainbow dash!!! :P

Edited by trademark2
  • Brohoof 2

Well hey there! Welcome to the MLPForums, ChubbyBunny! :yay: It's a pleasure to have join this wonderful community.

I'm sure you will have a fun time getting to know others and participating in various discussions, believe me there are lots to talk about :please:

Again, welcome to the forums. See you around! :)

• Brohoof 2

Hiya Chubby Bunny :D Welcome to the forums!

I'm sure your gonna have an awesome time here! I even might have to take you up on that free oc drawing ;) If you fancy rping you'd be most welcome over in the RP section, they're always looking for new players, especially ones in Game Design ( Am I sensing a Dungen Master)

Anyway! If you need any help, or just want to chat :) feel free to pm me!

~Frozen

• Brohoof 1

Hello Chubby, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..     :)

Edited by Kenshiro