Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria's Missing Pages: Deathmare

Mast. Equestos/Gigas

(Deathmare in normal form) Walking along a path. Just roaming and feels fine. Other ponies sees him and say. Trixie: "Hey Deathmare hitting the books a lot. Hahaha." Deathmare replies: "Very funny. Of course I do. Maybe you should show me what tricks you learned." Trixie being a bit nervous "Uhh....um well I do know a few. Here is one!"

Trixie then gets her book and summons a show of lights in the sky. It looked so dazzling. Trixe looks at Deathmare and says "Well your turn Deathmare, lets see what you got." Deathmare shook his head as in saying yes. Then Deathmare raises his arms and breathes slowly. He then brings an arm down. Then the other one. Trixie looked puzzled onto what Deathmare is doing. When Trixie got closer to Deathmare, just wondering if he is fine. Deathmare then summoned a lightning storm and the lightning was nearly starting.

Trixie grew nearer to Deathmare. Not looking up into the sky. Until right at the last moment before the lightning was about to strike the open ground. Deathmare turned to see that Trixie was paralyzed in fear of the storm and how close it was. It was huge and was about to hit Trixie. Just at the last moment Deathmare reacted quickly "Trixie look out!" He then shoved Trixie out of the way and the lightning barely missed, but just electrocuted him. Trixie in a panic said "Deathmare! Are you fi-"

He then told Trixie "Stay back! I'm fine."

Trixie started feeling bad for Deathmare. "I'm so sorry. I really am. Its just curiosity got the better of me. I-I just never seen anyone that can do that. Here let me sit you down." Trixie got him to a bench in the park. They both sat down. Except Deathmare is trying to very slowly and did. "Listen um Deathmare. I know that sounded mean to you on what said about hitting the books and all." Trixie said to him. Deathmare trying to talk to Trixie replied. "Its fine. I know you did pretty good yourself. Those lights are bright and colorful. I wondered how you learned that and which book was it?"

Trixie said "Well it belonged to Twilight Sparkle in her house." Deathmare looked at Trixie and said "What? You stole a book from her library and did not returned it? Let me see."

Trixie is now a bit scared of Deathmare. She then said "Um..um..I.." Deathmare said again "Just let me see? She requires that book and she will guess that I did that to her. Let me have it."

Trixie now in deep fear. Gathered the strength to say "I ca-can't , because some of the pages are not there. I'm very very sorry." He then replied a bit upset. "Well where are the pages then!?" Deathmare tried to cool himself down. "Just look, find the missing pages. They are probably in your house somewhere. I have to see that book."

As Trixie cooled down and handed him the book. Deathmare looked at it and saw that pages are missing. A chapter to be exact. "Come on Trixie, we are finding thos pages now." "I will." Trixie replied.

They then got up from the bench and headed towards Trixie's house. "Lets find those pages." Deathmare said to Trixie. "Right."she said. They went in and looked quickly and found the pages. "Hey Deathmare I found them!" "Good lets fix the book." He replied.

They used tape for the paper to attach to the book. "There its fixed." He said. Trixie replied "Woah, that was close. I was guessing those pages must have been taken from someone else." In a sigh of relief. "Yes, now lets go to Twilight's house before she finds out." He said. "Right away." She said.

They ran all the way to Twlight's house. "No one is here. Good." said Deathmare. They both went in the house and to the library. They see the slot of where the book goes. Deathmare put the book in and just about when they were outside. "Hey! What are you two doing in my house?" It was Twilight Sparkle coming right towards them. "Well answer Trixie. I know it was you trying to steal my books since you don't like me." She said being upset.

Just as Trixie was going to say something. Deathmare interrupted and said "No it wasn't her. I found the book at my house. It was missing some pages, but I managed to recover them." Twilight looked shocked at Deathmare. "Why you? Really Deathmare? You weren't like this and you should know better. I would like to share my books with you. If you just asked me." "Yes I do apologize for that this happened to your stuff. It is fixed and Trixie assisted me." Deathmare said. "Is that so now?" Twilight replied.

She then went inside her house and closed the door.

Just about when Deathmare and Trixie were about to leave feeling bad about it. "Here guys, you can have these." Twilight then handed both Deathmare and Trixie a book for each of them. They looked the same as the orginal one. "Are you serious Twilight? We can have these." Trixie said. "They look alike." Deathmare said. "Of course you can have them. They are yours to keep and study. Hey we can probably do some magic tricks together. How about it?" Twilight said smiling.

"Sure I would like to." Trixie said excited. "I agree with her. I am in." Deathmare said. "Just make sure you guys don't wonder into my attempt and get hurt alright guys." Twilight replied "Yes me and Trixie will make sure of that. Even the other ponies will not get hurt, I'll be sure of it." Deathmare said "Good. Now lets do some magic and no cheating Trixie." "Really? come on I never do." Trixie replied. "Oh sure you don't." Twilight replied. They then went to the park and showed their tricks they learned from the books and no one got hurt this time.