Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Crossovers

What is the best My Little Pony crossover combination you can imagine?

Personally, I love any crossovers having to do with Gainax anime... they are quite talented artists!

(You probably know the main two shows I'd associate with Gainax.)

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

post-2915-0-17156200-1336685635_thumb.jpg

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt

post-2915-0-00825000-1336685645_thumb.jpg

Even the writers of MLP acknowledge its greatness!

post-2915-0-36737800-1336685741_thumb.png

If you can, provide some art involving the aspects of each show, game, band, etc. with MLP!

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

(edited)

It's hard to top mixing magical girl anime with magical ponies aimed at girls.

Posted Image

Edited by Thereisnospoon303
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

This is my own repost, but it's the most scary crossover I can think of! Anypony who has ever seen the original movie knows why this image is chilling! If you haven't seen the movie, this spoiler REALLY IS a spoiler. It does explain why this picture bothers me, even though I'm the one who put it together.

A massive and beautiful meteor shower extends over the entire planet earth. Everyone watches the exciting show! The next day anyone who witnessed it awakes absolutely totally permanently blind. Maybe one percent, if that, of the world's population can still see. The extraterrestrial Triffid plants are both mobile and carnivorous. The blind population does not stand a chance! I liked the original movie more then the recent miniseries.

Posted Image

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

(edited)

I don't necessarily get Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt but...

Posted Image

Bask in the glory that is the Colbert pony.

Posted Image

Edited by SrFrog
  • Brohoof 7

Halo+Ponies.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

YESSSSSS!!!!! WANT HALO PONIES!!!!!!! :angry:

Anyway, another epic pony crossover for me is Batman + Ponies, if only because Derpy as the Derp Knight/ Muffin Mare is AMAZING!!!! B)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Plus, it's just so much fun to think about what Batman as a brony is like! B)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 8

Even the writers of MLP acknowledge its greatness!

post-2915-0-36737800-1336685741_thumb.png

If you can, provide some art involving the aspects of each show, game, band, etc. with MLP!

Even though I also like Gurren Lagann I don't think that MLP was referencing them with that scene in mlp :P

~

This is my own repost, but it's the most scary crossover I can think of! Anypony who has ever seen the original movie knows why this image is chilling! If you haven't seen the movie, this spoiler REALLY IS a spoiler. It does explain why this picture bothers me, even though I'm the one who put it together.

A massive and beautiful meteor shower extends over the entire planet earth. Everyone watches the exciting show! The next day anyone who witnessed it awakes absolutely totally permanently blind. Maybe one percent, if that, of the world's population can still see. The extraterrestrial Triffid plants are both mobile and carnivorous. The blind population does not stand a chance! I liked the original movie more then the recent miniseries.

Posted Image

Fun Fact: My grandpa was in that movie :D

(He was the blind man)

Even though I also like Gurren Lagann I don't think that MLP was referencing them with that scene in mlp :P

~

(I know ^_^ )

(edited)

Which one????

B)

*Facehoof* Forgot everyone was blind...

The main character stayed at his house -- the one surrounded by an electric fence (I think).

Sorta near the end of the movie :V

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a good one:

post-2915-0-85242900-1336884618.jpg

X3

Edited by Guest

How about this? Not just MLP, but:

HASBRO VS CAPCOM! Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash would probably be the 2 most likely playable pony fighters, maybe Pinkie Pie if they added a third one. Would be freakin' awesome, but will probably never happen. I can dream, though. :D

• Brohoof 2