Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Crossovers

(edited)

Bleach x MLPJust... yes. Please.

Sailor Moon x MLP
Posted Image
Oh, Twilight, in the name of the moon, you can punish me!

Crap. Now I'ma look weird, cause I gotta read some Sailor Moon.

And I'm a 16 year old guy.

Edited by Invader Critical Doompants
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm the only one who loves crossovers? Don't think so. I love e'm so here's some of my favorites, you go ahead and post your favorites! <3

Merged your thread with this one. Please be sure to use the search function from now on to check if a thread already exists before starting a new one.

By the way, I don't know if it's already been posted but this is one of my favorite crossovers.

• Brohoof 1

This is just...YES.

It is said that Pinkie Pie has the power to teleport on her own (she's there in one scene then someplace else in the next.This usually happens when chasing a pony/mule)

But I say that she's just really really fast because of all the sugar.

Anyway,now she can really teleport with the help of the handy dandy portal gun! :D (which I wish I had...)

post-6729-0-98687500-1343340997_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

What crossovers would I like? Well, I don't have one for the whole thing, but I do for some of different characters. I would like to see Pinkie Pie in SpongeBob's world (explain to me why not XD), RD in Speed Racer's world (BUCK YEAH!), Twilight in Scooby Doo's world (this would be totally hilarious XD), Applejack in...Okay, I'm not sure with her XD. Fluttershy in Captain Planet's world (I don't know what in Celestia I just thought...ignore me), and Rarity... just because of Edna Mode (had to look the name in English, being from Argentina XD), in The Incredibles' world (imagine the faints she would have at so much spandex XD).

What crossovers would I like? Well, I don't have one for the whole thing, but I do for some of different characters. I would like to see Pinkie Pie in SpongeBob's world (explain to me why not XD), RD in Speed Racer's world (BUCK YEAH!), Twilight in Scooby Doo's world (this would be totally hilarious XD), Applejack in...Okay, I'm not sure with her XD. Fluttershy in Captain Planet's world (I don't know what in Celestia I just thought...ignore me), and Rarity... just because of Edna Mode (had to look the name in English, being from Argentina XD), in The Incredibles' world (imagine the faints she would have at so much spandex XD).

But hello!

AJ would clearly fit in with Bob the Builder, right? ^_^

I don't think i have seen a Negima! - FiM crossover yet, i tried google it, but found at least no pictures ... :(

I'd like to see that! :D

Half Life 2 + Ponies...

Posted Image

Best thing to ever happen. Me saying this especially since the half life series is in my opinion the best game series out there (I Want Episode 3 valve!)

ok since most of mine have been said (transformers, sonic the hedgehog, powerpuff girls, teen titans, Sailor moon,) but one i haven't seen yet is X-men, imagine Professor Xaviar (sp? sorry) and Princess Celestia talking about their beliefs? o.o

The two that I liked best from those was Stargate (I think that would be one they would want permanently closed -- could you see pinkie pie vs Teal'c?).

The other one was yellow submarine -- I could see that picture fitting right in.

Well... Seeing as I haven't made a post on this thread in a long time, and for some reason it has not died juuust yet, I might as well make a contribution.

post-2915-0-15663600-1345079209_thumb.gif

Vocaloids and Ponies and Octopuses, oh my!

• 3 weeks later...

You know what would make a good pony crossover? Pony Sliders. Twilight develops the device and the mane 6 end up going through various parallel worlds -- one where Luna was the ruler and Celestia was absent. Another where Discord was never defeated. One where Griffons were the primary inhabitants of equestria, etc...

• Brohoof 1