Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Crossovers

Why do I now have that sudden urge to see someone make an artwork of the ponies as characters of Prince of Tennis?...Huh...well, it'd still be awesome to see Twilight play as Inui XD.

• 4 months later...

If another cartoon where to merge with MLP what would you want ti to be. I have several right off the bat

Ed Edd n Eddy

Regular Show

Adventure Time

EDIT: Sorry

Edited by TheMarkz0ne

TheMarkz0ne, I merged your recent thread with this one. Please use the search function in the future, if you didn't already, especially with such a popular topic.

ponies_dig_giant_robots_by_uc77-d4ncci9.

Seriously, I can't be the only one who'd enjoy watching Ponyville getting turned to rubble every other episode, or seeing what Coop would do if he was invited to the Gala

I see so many ideas

BUT

One thing that I wish to see that I have NOT seen been done by anyone is

*drum roll*

My Little Pony and

GREMLINS

I am surprised and disappointed that no one has done this idea yet. It has been one of my most favorite film series and it doesn't have any more attention.

Seriously there is no one better at creating mischief in ponyvill then the Gremlins.

Now I know what you think

"But don't the gremlins only mess with technology?"

Well No

Yes they mess with technology, but put them in a room full of anything and the will go nuts. They can use anything they have their hands on.

Twiligh has a lab. Well in Gremlins 2 the gremlins drank random potions that made new types of gremlins. Twilight's lab doesn't seem like a bad place to cause mischief anymore does it.

What about Sugarcube corners? I could see the gremlins causing havoc in the kitchens.

But wait there is more. The Gremlins are also known for their humerous behavior. They could be causing mischief and making you giggle at some points Becaus of the way they are behaving.

Seriously though.

Can someone out there please make a my little pony gremlins cross-over.

I would do it myself except

A) I don't have the drawing skills to make a comic

B ) I don't have the writing skills to do a fan-fic

I have plenty of ideas though.

Just need help figuring out a way to start and finish.

Edited by Phoenix237
  • Brohoof 1

Personally, I would enjoy My little Pony: Friendship is magic crossing over with Dragonball. Those are my two favorite shows, and I would love to see kid Goku interact with the ponies ^.^

• Brohoof 1

If I can cross My Little Pony with something, it would be my favorite manga series Jojo's Bizarre Adventure!

cutiemark_platinum_by_0r0ch1-d4rqesc.png

like_it__s_useless_by_0r0ch1-d4rqewt.png

Cause who wouldn't want to see the CMC duke it out against Tiara and any minions she has with supernatural powers? Its the perfect combination of pony and action :)

I see so many ideas

BUT

One thing that I wish to see that I have NOT seen been done by anyone is

*drum roll*

My Little Pony and

GREMLINS

I am surprised and disappointed that no one has done this idea yet. It has been one of my most favorite film series and it doesn't have any more attention.

Seriously there is no one better at creating mischief in ponyvill then the Gremlins.

Now I know what you think

"But don't the gremlins only mess with technology?"

Well No

Yes they mess with technology, but put them in a room full of anything and the will go nuts. They can use anything they have their hands on.

Twiligh has a lab. Well in Gremlins 2 the gremlins drank random potions that made new types of gremlins. Twilight's lab doesn't seem like a bad place to cause mischief anymore does it.

What about Sugarcube corners? I could see the gremlins causing havoc in the kitchens.

But wait there is more. The Gremlins are also known for their humerous behavior. They could be causing mischief and making you giggle at some points Becaus of the way they are behaving.

Seriously though.

Can someone out there please make a my little pony gremlins cross-over.

I would do it myself except

A) I don't have the drawing skills to make a comic

B ) I don't have the writing skills to do a fan-fic

I have plenty of ideas though.

Just need help figuring out a way to start and finish.

@Phoenix237 Are you sure your not related to me? Gremlins is a BRILLIANT IDEA!!!

And I should know! I'm the founder of the Gremlins Fan Club on Deviantart :D

Somone has been experimenting on ParaSprites, and the result?

ParaGremlins!

Instead of eating much, they cause havoc in a different way ....

Pinkie Pie would have fun with them ... a while.

Somehow, i'm starting to think of the comic "Darkness" .....

• 9 years later...

MLP and 6teen: I can totally picture Caitlin just gushing completely over the cute, fluffy ponies. And Pinkie Pie would give her all the hugs! (Which she deserves) In fact I can see the ponies and teens being good friends in general. Rainbow Dash and Jonesy could pull off some wicked pranks together :ph3ar:

MLP and Detentionaire: Because Twilight and Tina would be the best adorkable buddies. :twismile: