Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Slice Of Life Roleplay With Astera And Shade!

NightmareLuna800

Hey everypony, this is an open-world slice of life roleplay with me and Chrylestia600. Feel free to join in if you like! And remember, as said, it is an open world RP! That means you can do what you want, (as long as it isn't completely off topic with what is currently going on), be who you want, it's really all up to you! :D

(Make sure you have been accepted in the OOC before joining, or you will be kicked)

(If you have been accepted in the OOC, it is recommended you follow this thread to know when it is replied to)

Here's a link to the OOC if you wish to join in!

https://mlpforums.com/topic/161942-ooc-slice-of-life-roleplay-with-astera-and-shade-ooc/?p=4792882

Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 2

After talking with Blood drops for a moment, he has thoughts about going back and talking with Astera and Shade. But he will let them come and find him, as a test of friendship. He doesn't know if they even care anymore. He intends to make Blood Drops his friend. And meet the other Alicorns as well.

• Brohoof 2

After talking with Blood drops for a moment, he has thoughts about going back and talking with Astera and Shade. But he will let them come and find him, as a test of friendship. He doesn't know if they even care anymore. He intends to make Blood Drops his friend. And meet the other Alicorns as well.

Blood let out a yawn showing her teeth. She blinked at him and nudged him "Go on, where we going next?" she asked him frowning, she wasn't just about to walk around Canterlot unattended. She gave him another nudge, she liked nudging ponies around, she might make it the way she greeted everyone, by trying to nudge them over.

• Brohoof 3

Blood let out a yawn showing her teeth. She blinked at him and nudged him "Go on, where we going next?" she asked him frowning, she wasn't just about to walk around Canterlot unattended. She gave him another nudge, she liked nudging ponies around, she might make it the way she greeted everyone, by trying to nudge them over.

"Hmm... To the canterlot throne room I guess. Lets hope the 2 sisters are there... Since I want to talk to them." He says, looking in the direction of the castle. And begins walking towards it, asking Blood to follow. What Lord Senvious doesn't know is that the 2 sisters aren't there. 

• Brohoof 2

"Hmm... To the canterlot throne room I guess. Lets hope the 2 sisters are there... Since I want to talk to them." He says, looking in the direction of the castle. And begins walking towards it, asking Blood to follow. What Lord Senvious doesn't know is that the 2 sisters aren't there.

Techno was of course in his control room doing his own thing as normal and checking camera footage...

TU: I'm actually really interested in this new Alicorn that has appeared on equestria recently that is basically a flamed up version of Princess Celesta. I think it's a good idea to know her better by observing her behaviour and I haven't figured out her name yet. So currently she appears to be with that zombie that came from the MLP-MINECRAFT universe and I think they are headed into the castle to see the two sisters. Hopefully it's not going to be a problem for them that the sisters are not there at the moment...

• Brohoof 3

Techno was of course in his control room doing his own thing as normal and checking camera footage...

TU: I'm actually really interested in this new Alicorn that has appeared on equestria recently that is basically a flamed up version of Princess Celesta. I think it's a good idea to know her better by observing her behaviour and I haven't figured out her name yet. So currently she appears to be with that zombie that came from the MLP-MINECRAFT universe and I think they are headed into the castle to see the two sisters. Hopefully it's not going to be a problem for them that the sisters are not there at the moment...

Lord Senvious walks into the throne room. He frowns when he sees the 2 sisters aren't there. "Hmm.... I sense a hatch or a door or something...." His horn lights up and he searches for the hatch. He eventually finds what looks to be... a hidden hatch? He tries to open it with his magic. He motions Blood Drops over.

• Brohoof 2

Fuschia was making her adventurous journeys that she does regularly and eventually ended up inside the Everfree forest, being extremely used to how any kind of natural forest is, and ones far more dangerous like The Forest of Rot, she happily trotted her way inside it, gathering all the exotic plant life and fruits she could find without worry, any kind of animals and creatures around would barely notice her due to her silent fluttering of her delicate wings that scattered dust and almost a glittery powder like substance where she flies.

Void was continuing to pony watch from the bench in central Ponyville, no cares or worries in the world he had no gripes or issues to hold back a positive feeling day, and so he went with the feeling and stayed massively positive as he watched ponies go about their daily business, whether it be shopping, walking their pets or journeying from house to house and everything in between

• Brohoof 3

@@Handsome Changeling,

Star note was walking by near void  and she looked confused 

¨what is a changeling doing in ponyville¨

she fluttered her changeling wings 

¨i haven't seen one of my kind in a while¨

she looks up to her chrysalis horn

¨oh did I talk to much¨

she mumbles

¨sometimes i talk to much i should stop talking ughhh I am doing it again¨

stops mumbling 

¨hi i am star note ,whats your name ¨

puts out hoove for a hoove shake

• Brohoof 3

@,

Void looked up at what he assumed was a halfling, due to the changeling horn and wings but a normal pony body, he took her hoof and shook it with his shell covered hoof with a smile
"Heya I'm Void Crawler, nice to meet ya Star Note, how come you have just came and spoke to me?" The pink changeling looked confused and yet happy as he spoke

Fuschia continued to pick at the floura inside the Everfree, happily fluttering along deep inside the forest, she found a strange apple tree, they were bright yellow, something she has never seen so she flew up and began to munch away at the fruit without a care in the world

• Brohoof 2

@@Handsome Changeling,

"well how can you not talk to a changeling who is happy in the center of ponyville "

"hey do you know my aunt she is queen chrisalis"

"it might come as a shock but it is true she is my aunt"

"and why are you so happy "

she looks at the changeling in a confused look  

• Brohoof 3

Lord Senvious walks into the throne room. He frowns when he sees the 2 sisters aren't there. "Hmm.... I sense a hatch or a door or something...." His horn lights up and he searches for the hatch. He eventually finds what looks to be... a hidden hatch? He tries to open it with his magic. He motions Blood Drops over.

TU: Hmm... What's that hidden hach they've found.

Then a alarm sounded that one of the lab entrys where open. The screens displayed that it was entry-9 that was being opened.

TU: Nope I spoke too soon... I've never had a security breach in the lab since this place was created over 4000 years ago!!! I can't be seen down here! Especially by a new unit that has recently appeared here! I NEED TO HIDE NOW!!!

Techno then went out into the hallway behind him and removed a metal wall panel and entered the small maintenance space behind it and then closed it up. He could still see the screens in the control room through a small vent on the huge wall panel and he had also left the control room door open.

TU: Okey I guess I'll just have to wait here and see what happens next.

• Brohoof 3

TU: Hmm... What's that hidden hach they've found.

Then a alarm sounded that one of the lab entrys where open. The screens displayed that it was entry-9 that was being opened.

TU: Nope I spoke too soon... I've never had a security breach in the lab since this place was created over 4000 years ago!!! I can't be seen down here! Especially by a new unit that has recently appeared here! I NEED TO HIDE NOW!!!

Techno then went out into the hallway behind him and removed a metal wall panel and entered the small maintenance space behind it and then closed it up. He could still see the screens in the control room through a small vent on the huge wall panel and he had also left the control room door open.

TU: Okey I guess I'll just have to wait here and see what happens next.

He walks down the tunnel, very confused. "What is this place...?" He says in a confused tone. He heard something moving and heads towards the area. He heads into the control room upon seeing the door open. "Show yourself!" He yells. Looking around for signs of anypony

• Brohoof 2

@

Void looked as happy as before, even as he spoke "Well of course, a happy Changeling in central Ponyville yay! And your aunt is Chrysalis, yeah I know her, she is my mothers leader, the Queen of Queens, I am from Hive Miasma not Hive Chrysalis. I don't really know why I am happy, just awoke super happy today heeheh"

• Brohoof 2

@@Handsome Changeling

"well i like happy "

she smiles 

"that's so cool i think i might know her ill have to think about it for a while  "

"so you're a royal kid like me  "

she seems so happy for  seeing a changeling  and a nother royal pony like her 

"ill have to ask my aunt if she knows your mom"

• Brohoof 3

@

Void tilted his head and was confused at Star Note "How did you know I had Royal blood? I look like a normal Changeling, but yes, I have royal blood inside of me, and I hate it... He talks to me, my royal form, he finds his way inside my head" Void rambled in a worried voice then shook his head with a smile again "Yeah you must know my mother, her and Chrysalis have meetings with the other main Queens of Hives"

• Brohoof 2

He walks down the tunnel, very confused. "What is this place...?" He says in a confused tone. He heard something moving and heads towards the area. He heads into the control room upon seeing the door open. "Show yourself!" He yells. Looking around for signs of anypony

Techno was truly unsure if he would attack him or not if he revealed himself though at this point Techno was right behind him and inside the wall. Techno then started to panic in his mind when the power control unit behind him started beeping as it had turned off the power to one of the tunnels because of an electrical fault.
  • Brohoof 3

Techno was truly unsure if he would attack him or not if he revealed himself though at this point Techno was right behind him and inside the wall. Techno then started to panic in his mind when the power control unit behind him started beeping as it had turned off the power to one of the tunnels because of an electrical fault.

Lord Senvious turns towards the beeping sound, until he senses someone behind the wall. He then cuts this part of the wall off with a blue laser from his horn. It barely misses Techno. Then he pulls off the part of the wall. And he is shocked to see Techno, more shocked when he notices his wings and his cutie mark. "Explain! Everything!" He demands. But he doesn't seem like he wants to fight, he seems very confused and wants answers. His wings flare and he backs away.

Edited by NightMare Star.
  • Brohoof 2

Astera sat on the ground in thought, looking around the area she was at when she noticed a pinkish colored pony she didn't recognize talking with Void. Astera decided to stand up and go ask the mare who she is, curiously wondering why this pony was in Ponyville. Being that the mare had a horn like that of Queen Chrysalis, but was in the form of a pony.

• Brohoof 1

Astera sat on the ground in thought, looking around the area she was at when she noticed a pinkish colored pony she didn't recognize talking with Void. Astera decided to stand up and go ask the mare who she is, curiously wondering why this pony was in Ponyville. Being that the mare had a horn like that of Queen Chrysalis, but was in the form of a pony.

Shade waited for her sister to take off into flight, as she'd been lead to believe was going to be the case, but instead watched her sister approach what looked like a pink crossbreed between earth pony and Changeling who was talking back and forth with Void. "As if we haven't met enough strange ponies we've never seen before today." Shade muttered, following Astera. "What are you doing?" She asked her sister. "Aren't you going to go find Lord Senvious? Maybe if he actually gets into the Canterlot Castle, you can meet that princess you're so crazy about. Princess Luna, right?" She turned her attention to the crossbreed, and narrowed her eyes, curious. "Who are you, and where did you come from?"

• Brohoof 1

((OOC I hope this is going to be okay for my starter and has enough for someone/the others to comes across her))

Arcania was sitting in her Alchemy Lab, a little shack on the outskirts of Canterlot, close enough to the city to get there quickly if needed, but far away enough so that whenever any sort of explosion happened, the ponies of the city wouldn't hear or see them. Arcania was sitting on her sofa and sipping on a mug of coffee while listening to her radio.

"turn on the radio and tune into the station,

that tells tales or horror and woe,

no wings nor horn can get you away,

no, no flight or magic can get you away from your foes

these stories will make you feel like spiders on your skin,a chill down your spine

No need to cry, no need to whine

These stories will keep you on your toes"

the song went, she closed her eyes and sighed "When is this client coming? I've finished the order on time, early even" she says to herself as she sighs once more, this client had requested a certain special potion that normally took months to create, and the client was also apparently a rather important pony.

• Brohoof 2

Lord Senvious turns towards the beeping sound, until he senses someone behind the wall. He then cuts this part of the wall off with a blue laser from his horn. It barely misses Techno. Then he pulls off the part of the wall. And he is shocked to see Techno, more shocked when he notices his wings and his cutie mark. "Explain! Everything!" He demands. But he doesn't seem like he wants to fight, he seems very confused and wants answers. His wings flare and he backs away.

Techno had fallen out of the maintenance cabinet and into the hallway when the hole was cut. He got up and looked straight at Senvious. Senvious then saw command lines in Techno's eyes that were changeing very rapidly like if he was some sort of computer.

TU: well... I guess you found me... I've been down here operating equestria for over 4000 years and nopony has found me even though I created most of them. My sister Foust isn't down here as she's in Troneon that is another word in another universe. But seriously there's a huge story behind not only me but the origin of equestria and the pony race.

• Brohoof 3

Techno had fallen out of the maintenance cabinet and into the hallway when the hole was cut. He got up and looked straight at Senvious. Senvious then saw command lines in Techno's eyes that were changeing very rapidly like if he was some sort of computer.

TU: well... I guess you found me... I've been down here operating equestria for over 4000 years and nopony has found me even though I created most of them. My sister Foust isn't down here as she's in Troneon that is another word in another universe. But seriously there's a huge story behind not only me but the origin of equestria and the pony race.

"So your basically claiming that your a creator of sorts? Why?" Lord Senvious narrows his eyes at Techno. "You seem... different." He retracts his wings and takes a few steps forward. Techno sees that he is an Alicorn, dark overcast coat, slit blue eyes and a whitish blue tornado for a cutie mark.

• Brohoof 2

@@Handsome Changeling,

"i ya i saw her there ,i was there because   she asked me to fill in for my mom since she couldn't be there"

"why don't you like it i mean i know sometimes it gets annoying like nobody trusts you or wants to be your friend"

*she looks to the side and starts looking sad 

"i know how it feels if that's what you fell too"

• Brohoof 1

"So your basically claiming that your a creator of sorts? Why?" Lord Senvious narrows his eyes at Techno. "You seem... different." He retracts his wings and takes a few steps forward. Techno sees that he is an Alicorn, dark overcast coat, slit blue eyes and a whitish blue tornado for a cutie mark.

TU: Well it was originally a project that would correct human society as I was a originally a human being on earth around 4600 years ago. Back then I was only a completely normal teenager until a show called my little pony appeared. You could say that the show was a future image of equestria now as even a lot of the Villan battles were feared in the show. I then realised that the magic in the show was a universal force that was in everything as it was the core binery system of atoms. It started as a scientific theory but it was proved to be true when I discovered universal energy. It evolved us into the Troneon empire that is a word where humans and half of my creations live together in harmony. I originally created equestria as a outpost for half of my creations otherwise it would be too crowded in Troneon. But I have to stay down here because of my brother Herobrien. He was originally called Glich but he mysteriously became evil and turned against the project so he's been creating the Villans and threats of equestria over the years. So do you understand why I'm here now?
  • Brohoof 2

Shade waited for her sister to take off into flight, as she'd been lead to believe was going to be the case, but instead watched her sister approach what looked like a pink crossbreed between earth pony and Changeling who was talking back and forth with Void. "As if we haven't met enough strange ponies we've never seen before today." Shade muttered, following Astera. "What are you doing?" She asked her sister. "Aren't you going to go find Lord Senvious? Maybe if he actually gets into the Canterlot Castle, you can meet that princess you're so crazy about. Princess Luna, right?" She turned her attention to the crossbreed, and narrowed her eyes, curious. "Who are you, and where did you come from?"

"I plan on going in a moments time. And I'm not crazy about Princess Luna, okay?! " Astera says in a rather annoyed and snappy voice towards her sister. "I have told you that before!" Astera then turns back to the now sad expressioned pink pony, sighs, and rolls her eyes. "Another emotional pony.. Ugh." Astera mumbled to herself. "Mam?" Astera says in a slightly annoyed tone. "Who are you? And could you not ignore me this time?? I hate being ignored by something I'm talking to." Astera says, curiously waiting for a reply.

(@Star Note & Chrylestia)

• Brohoof 2