Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Slice Of Life Roleplay With Astera And Shade!

NightmareLuna800

(edited)

@NightMare Star., @Techno Universal, @cwhip9,

Astera hears the voice of the pink pony say something behind her as she takes off. But went too quickly to make out exactly what the sentences were. Astera begins thinking over the words, placing them together in a similar order to what Star Note actually said. And after reading the pieced together words in her mind, threw the thought to the back of her mind as she once again focused on finding Lord Senvious. Astera realizes she's reached Canterlot already through her thoughtless flight, of which she then landed on the stony path nearby the Canterlot Castle. Astera sees a door to the castle is already opened and curiously walks inside. She then notices a strange metal room, of which she sees a few ponies inside, three ponies to be exact. One that looks like Senvious, a tall grey Alicorn, and a small filly. Astera decides to approach the room, curious about what is going on. She then walks into sight of the three ponies, standing beside the small filly. "There you are, Senvious." Astera says, looking relieved. "What's going on here?? Who are these ponies? And what is this.. Room??" Astera says, glancing around the room, rather confused by the difference of it's appearance compared to the castle itself.

Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 3

@NightMare Star., @Techno Universal, @cwhip9,

Astera hears the voice of the pink pony say something behind her as she takes off. But went too quickly to make out exactly what the sentences were. Astera begins thinking over the words, placed them together in a similar order to what Star Note actually said. And after reading the pieced together words in her mind, threw the thought to the back of her mind as she once again focused on finding Lord Senvious. Astera realizes she's reached Canterlot already through her thoughtless flight, of which she then landed on the stony path nearby the Canterlot Castle. Astera sees a door to the castle is already opened and curiously walks inside. She then notices a strange metal room, of which she sees a few ponies inside, with two other ponies. A tall grey Alicorn, and a small filly. Astera decides to approach the room, curious about what is going on. She then walks into sight of the three ponies, standing beside the small filly. "There you are, Senvious." Astera says, looking relieved. "What's going on here?? Who are these ponies? And what is this.. Room??" Astera says, glancing around the room, rather confused by the difference of it's appearance compared to the castle itself.

"Its alot to explain. This pony here named Techno is basically the creator of the Multiverse... and I found out my dad could arrive at any moment... This filly here is named String Shot. This room is some sort of Control room from which he observes Equestria." He pushes a book named 'The tale of Queen Servia' to Astera. "This is the tale of my mother" 

(The story was in the link I linked you in the PM)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

"Its alot to explain. This pony here named Techno is basically the creator of the Multiverse... and I found out my dad could arrive at any moment... This filly here is named String Shot. This room is some sort of Control room from which he observes Equestria." He pushes a book named 'The tale of Queen Servia' to Astera. "This is the tale of my mother"

(The story was in the link I linked you in the PM)

"Wow..." Astera said, in a somewhat sympathetic tone. "That's a pretty sucko life." Astera says after sliding the book back to Senvious. "But wait, did you say creator of the multiverse? And your DAD is coming??" Astera said in a rather loud tone towards Senvious. "What do you mean he is coming?? Where is he coming from?" Astera said, her mind thrown into a jumbled bowl of mixed thoughts. "That stallion sounds like a real nutcase!" Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 2

@,

the youngster relaxed as no scolding cam from the Alicorn and was glad to actually find a way to address the stallion which was a lord.....A LORD?! oh boy string shot

"well my lord...I do have one question, if princess luna and princess celestia are alicorns and along with you..is this your kingdom then?" he asked gesturing to the room around them in general.

TU: Well I could say they are leaders of this domain and they are the only ponies that keep in touch with me and know about my existence as I often give them recommendations of how to do things plus they are dependent on me when it comes to new and unknown situations. They are infact the first two ponies I ever built as I created them when I was human on earth and I was only 34 years old when I completed them. This infact is a picture of me with them when I had them running for the first time.

A image then popped up on one of the control room displays. There was Princess Celestia and Luna with Techno in the centre. He had deep brown eyes with back and long curly hair and he was wearing his favourite deep blue shirt. The image information read: John and his two new creations Princess Luna and Celestia. The very beginning of the project that will correct human society for good. TAKEN: 21st of February in the year 2035.

• Brohoof 2

"Wow..." Astera said, in a somewhat sympathetic tone. "That's a pretty sucko life." Astera says after sliding the book back to Senvious. "But wait, did you say creator of the multiverse? And your DAD is coming??" Astera said in a rather loud tone towards Senvious. "What do you mean he is coming?? Where is he coming from?" Astera said, her mind thrown into a jumbled bowl of mixed thoughts. "That stallion sounds like a real nutcase!"

A tear drips down his face and he nods. "I think he is... and he will... return to what he did... I think... I have no clue. But we may have no choice but to fight him. I don't know if Equestria is safe anymore..." He says in a rather saddened tone. "He has been spending alot of time in Tartarus, he probably has escaped... and hid in the caves..." 

TU: Well I could say they are leaders of this domain and they are the only ponies that keep in touch with me and know about my existence as I often give them recommendations of how to do things plus they are dependent on me when it comes to new and unknown situations. They are infact the first two ponies I ever built as I created them when I was human on earth and I was only 34 years old when I completed them. This infact is a picture of me with them when I had them running for the first time.

A image then popped up on one of the control room displays. There was Princess Celestia and Luna with Techno in the centre. He had deep brown eyes with back and long curly hair and he was wearing his favourite deep blue shirt. The image information read: John and his two new creations Princess Luna and Celestia. The very beginning of the project that will correct human society for good. TAKEN: 21st of February in the year 2035.

He nods. But is more concerned about his Dad coming to Equestria. 

TU's scanners go off, showing a Massive blast of magic above canterlot. It appears to be a portal.

• Brohoof 3

@@Handsome Changeling, @@BloodDrops,

Shade watched her sister take off, but hesitated, giving Void one last suspicious look. "I've got my eye on you." She said, her tone threatening. And with that, she spread her wings and took off into the skies. Due to Astera's head start, Shade remained quite far behind, and did little to catch up with her sister. It wasn't like she was in a hurry to watch Astera interact with Lord Senvious again, anyway. When she finally saw Astera land near the Canterlot Castle, she followed suite and landed herself. She took a deep breath, a bit tired from the flight. "Ugh... I need to fly more." She mumbled to herself.

Upon realizing that her sister had disappeared somewhere, Shade looked around curiously, noticing the open door that lead into the Castle. She was about to head inside, but stopped short when she noticed the... interesting pony a little ways off. Slowly and somewhat hesitantly, Shade decided to approach her, noting the pony's strange Cutie Mark. "Um... Hi. Your Cutie Mark.... are those drops of blood?"

Edited by Chrylestia600
  • Brohoof 1

A tear drips down his face and he nods. "I think he is... and he will... return to what he did... I think... I have no clue. But we may have no choice but to fight him. I don't know if Equestria is safe anymore..." He says in a rather saddened tone. "He has been spending alot of time in Tartarus, he probably has escaped... and hid in the caves..."

He nods. But is more concerned about his Dad coming to Equestria.

TU's scanners go off, showing a Massive blast of magic above canterlot. It appears to be a portal.

Techno's eyes then opened as wide as they could and he gasped to when he saw what was coming on the displays. It had been labeled as a 303 entity which is the highest threat code for any being.

TU: This can't be... It's Senvious's father coming through there he now has threat level that is equivalent to Herobrien because of how he must of leaned how to access the Datanet to port himself here.

Techno could tell that it was a raw Datanet inter-universal portal because of the ones, zeros and computer protocol massages blasting out of it and everything was deep blue plus it was digital magic that was the primary magic that the system operates on and Techno's magic is based off this. The only way to transport yourself like this was to be powerful enough and to know how to access the Datanet.

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 3

Arcania sighs, it would seem that her 'client' wasn't going to be arriving as scheduled. Packing up the order and putting it away, she looks outside to see that there was still some light out, and decided it would be a good time to venture into the forest nearby to gather more ingredients. "Stupid royal ponies, thinking they can stuff me around? Who do they think they are? I'm the best alchemist there is, not to mention I'm friends with the Princesses" she grumbles, picking up her saddlebags and strapping them on before locking up her cottage and venturing into the forest, grumbling to herself about all the hard work she had put into completing the order in time, and yet the client couldn't even be bothered to arrive on time.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@Chrylestia600,

Void grinned at Star Note then changed it to a normal looking smile "That Shade thinks I can't follow, I am a Changeling and she is part Changeling, AND FEMALE I can smell her pheromones from miles and miles away, if she was male I probably still could too but still, I do feel like being annoying today so I am gonna follow her, I will catch ya later okay?" Void made a slight cheeky winking face at Star Note with a giggle and began to fly into the air then said quickly to Star Note as he flew away "Follow if you like?! Be fun to have you along?" He yelled to make sure she could hear as he was high into the air and sniffed to track Shade like a bloodhound. 

• Brohoof 1

Techno's eyes then opened as wide as they could and he gasped to when he saw what was coming on the displays. It had been labeled as a 303 entity which is the highest threat code for any being.

TU: This can't be... It's Senvious's father coming through there he now has threat level that is equivalent to Herobrien because of how he must of leaned how to access the Datanet to port himself here.

Techno could tell that it was a raw Datanet inter-universal portal because of the ones, zeros and computer protocol massages blasting out of it and everything was deep blue plus it was digital magic that was the primary magic that the system operates on and Techno's magic is based off this. The only way to transport yourself like this was to be powerful enough and to know how to access the Datanet.

High King Viakor flies through the portal and it closes behind him. He flares his wings and flies over Canterlot, apparently not interested. He lands in a field about a few miles away. He deploys one of his swords and looks around, huffing as a sign of exhaustion.

• Brohoof 2

(OOC didn't expect yesterday to be so long my aplogys)

"Of Course not. This is Techno's Lab I guess. I just met him... Anything else you would like to ask?" String Shot notices his mane's colors and his cutie mark, a blueish white Tornado. His Slit blue eyes look deep into String Shot's soul. So to speak. His Mane is long and it glows.

Sting shot relaxed but then became more confused about the lab and wa going to as techno about the lab but then,,,

Techno's eyes then opened as wide as they could and he gasped to when he saw what was coming on the displays. It had been labeled as a 303 entity which is the highest threat code for any being. TU: This can't be... It's Senvious's father coming through there he now has threat level that is equivalent to Herobrien because of how he must of leaned how to access the Datanet to port himself here. Techno could tell that it was a raw Datanet inter-universal portal because of the ones, zeros and computer protocol massages blasting out of it and everything was deep blue plus it was digital magic that was the primary magic that the system operates on and Techno's magic is based off this. The only way to transport yourself like this was to be powerful enough and to know how to access the Datanet.

Seeing the blinking computer screens and the 1s and zeros dance around he began to look more focused on the 1s and 0s "cool binary" he said approaching the monitors

"who ever this is, they are close enough to maybe say hi to us." he said then remembered what was said about the father "it doesn't say if its a bad guy or not tho" his ear went down.  "maybe another friend?" he wondered out loud

• Brohoof 1

(OOC didn't expect yesterday to be so long my aplogys)

Sting shot relaxed but then became more confused about the lab and wa going to as techno about the lab but then,,,

Seeing the blinking computer screens and the 1s and zeros dance around he began to look more focused on the 1s and 0s "cool binary" he said approaching the monitors

"who ever this is, they are close enough to maybe say hi to us." he said then remembered what was said about the father "it doesn't say if its a bad guy or not tho" his ear went down.  "maybe another friend?" he wondered out loud

"No. This is my father, he is a very mean and cruel Alicorn. I don't know if he has changed or not. But it is best that we stay here, He can't find us, I hope." He replies to String Shot.  With hints of sadness in his tone. His facial expressions reveal that his emotions are mostly sad and a bit of anger.

• Brohoof 2

"No. This is my father, he is a very mean and cruel Alicorn. I don't know if he has changed or not. But it is best that we stay here, He can't find us, I hope." He replies to String Shot. With hints of sadness in his tone. His facial expressions reveal that his emotions are mostly sad and a bit of anger.
String shots ears went down at the father comment. He then wondererd about his own father....the ase his uncle was always working on...."well, he cant all be bad If he's looking for you maybe he has a present or just miss's you" the youngster said cheerful like. Trying to bring the mood up to the Alicorn
  • Brohoof 1

String shots ears went down at the father comment. He then wondererd about his own father....the ase his uncle was always working on...."well, he cant all be bad If he's looking for you maybe he has a present or just miss's you" the youngster said cheerful like. Trying to bring the mood up to the Alicorn

"I don't know. I hope that is the case, but after mother banished him, he has escaped and is probably full of hatred. Luckily he hasn't gone after her. I hope he never does. The things he did to me is stuff you aren't old enough to hear." He replies to String Shot

Edited by NightMare Star.
  • Brohoof 2

@, "hey im 10 I can handel myself! and princess luna was also banished and she came back not too bad maybe if he talks to the mane 6 they could help. My uncle coolwhip plays chess with princess twilight once a month. And if princess twilight cant help maybe she knows sompony who can." the colt said a little annoyed at the age comment

• Brohoof 1

@, "hey im 10 I can handel myself! and princess luna was also banished and she came back not too bad maybe if he talks to the mane 6 they could help. My uncle coolwhip plays chess with princess twilight once a month. And if princess twilight cant help maybe she knows sompony who can." the colt said a little annoyed at the age comment

Senvious sighs. "The mane 6, and other Alicorns don't exist in my universe, so he probably won't ask for sure. Only Celestia and Luna. He put a spell on my mother and forced her to take part in beating me. I remember all the blood that came from my limbs and the screams I made in Father's caves. This came to an end when Mother banished him and encased Celestia in ice. She banished me from her kingdom and I eventually found myself here." He replies.

• Brohoof 1

@@Handsome Changeling,

@@NightmareLuna800,@@Chrylestia600,  

"ya sure i cant go for too long though i have a show to get too"

"are you sure i can go i mean, i am not scared or anything i mean i am a tough cookie i mean i fought a demon before " 

She flies up to void 

"ill go mine as well"

"were are we going anyway do you know "

*she looks at void in a curious way

Edited by StarNote
  • Brohoof 1

High King Viakor flies through the portal and it closes behind him. He flares his wings and flies over Canterlot, apparently not interested. He lands in a field about a few miles away. He deploys one of his swords and looks around, huffing as a sign of exhaustion.

TU: He seems to be a few meters away from another entrance into the lab. To be honest I prefer him to come down here instead of attacking any town on the serface as we could possibly trap him down here. But for now I need to put all of equestria into lockdown by messaging the two sisters as they will run the lockdown program.

Techno then got into video phone with the sisters and told them to lock down all of equestria.

• Brohoof 1

TU: He seems to be a few meters away from another entrance into the lab. To be honest I prefer him to come down here instead of attacking any town on the serface as we could possibly trap him down here. But for now I need to put all of equestria into lockdown by messaging the two sisters as they will run the lockdown program.

Techno then got into video phone with the sisters and told them to lock down all of equestria.

He stays silent in the wind. And suddenly notices the entrance and tears it asunder. He rushes down the tunnels. "Lets see what we have here... Lets see if I can find him, since it seems this is a coincidence that I suddenly find a hatch right next to me. Hahaha."  

• Brohoof 1

He stays silent in the wind. And suddenly notices the entrance and tears it asunder. He rushes down the tunnels. "Lets see what we have here... Lets see if I can find him, since it seems this is a coincidence that I suddenly find a hatch right next to me. Hahaha."

TU: Looks like he's fallen for my trap! Let's lockdown the lab and close the blast doors.

In the cameras the huge 2 meter thick blast doors quickly close and then lock. The doors were also shielded with magic. There is a door like this at every entry to the lab even on the vent shafts that go to the serface but the vent doors would still let air through because of them been vented.

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 2

TU: Looks like he's fallen for my trap! Let's lockdown the lab and close the blast doors.

In the cameras the huge 2 meter thick blast doors quickly closed and then locked. The doors were also shielded with magic. There is a door like this at every entry to the lab even on the vent shafts that go to the serface but the vent doors would still let air through because of them been vented.

Lord Senvious nods and smiles a bit.

"Gah! What is this!?" He attempts to teleport out but it fails. He frantically shoots a powerful laser from his horn but all it does is singe the metal. He jumps up in down out of anger and is starting to go somewhat insane. 

• Brohoof 1

Lord Senvious nods and smiles a bit.

"Gah! What is this!?" He attempts to teleport out but it fails. He frantically shoots a powerful laser from his horn but all it does is singe the metal. He jumps up in down out of anger and is starting to go somewhat insane.

TU: Yes!!! Looks like I've successfully "contained the virus". But wait a minute where down here with him... We need to get into the control room.

Techno then got everyone into the control room and locked the door that was a blast door like the others expept it was a lot thinner and it was not as strong as the other doors. But every door including the control room door where also sound proof.

• Brohoof 2

TU: Yes!!! Looks like I've successfully "contained the virus". But wait a minute where down here with him... We need to get into the control room.

Techno then got everyone into the control room and locked the door that was a blast door like the others expept it was a lot thinner and it was not as strong as the other doors. But every door including the control room door where also sound proof.

"So what now? Do we just leave him there or will you try that personality thing?" Lord Senvious asks. 

"Get me out of here if you are listening! Please!" Viakor begs. Still attempting to get out using his laser and teleportation but with no luck. Eventually he gives up and sulks.

• Brohoof 1

"So what now? Do we just leave him there or will you try that personality thing?" Lord Senvious asks.

"Get me out of here if you are listening! Please!" Viakor begs. Still attempting to get out using his laser and teleportation but with no luck. Eventually he gives up and sulks.

TU: I might aswel give it a try... But it could make him worse and maby more powerful with his magic. So... Let's do this... I'll try to alter his anger and primary emotion files.

Techno then started to do his thing and then the command prompt then appeared on the displays:

ATTEMPTING TO EDIT FILE SYSTEM OF UNIT: ERF-003

RUNTIME SYSTEM RESTARTING...

MODIFICATION COMPLETETE.

• Brohoof 2

TU: I might aswel give it a try... But it could make him worse and maby more powerful with his magic. So... Let's do this... I'll try to alter his anger and primary emotion files.

Techno then started to do his thing and then the command prompt then appeared on the displays:

ATTEMPTING TO EDIT FILE SYSTEM OF UNIT: ERF-003

RUNTIME SYSTEM RESTARTING...

MODIFICATION COMPLETETE.

"So what happened? Whats he going to be like now?" ​Lord Senvious asks Techno Universal, imagining all the possibilities of what could happen and what he doesn't want to see. He doesn't want to see him being violent again, he wants to see him being peaceful.

• Brohoof 1