Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Slice Of Life Roleplay With Astera And Shade!

NightmareLuna800

@@Handsome Changeling@@Chrylestia600,

Blood Drops wasn't convinced, she smirked at the Changeling male and then back at the mare. "Well you seem to connect rather well, if you were in my herd I would have matched you together already. Saves all the arguments" she remarked. Blood Drops enjoyed doing the herd matching, she was the matriarch after all. She grinned at both of them, "Yeah your both a 7 in my books" she remarked after careful consideration.

She blinked at the Changeling, there hive dynamics are very odd. She then ignored the changeling, she still didn't like him too much, she blinked at the mare and showed her teeth.

"What am I doing here? Why I'm eating of course. Some pony disturbed my eating from my forest, since it was a pony, I've raided the marketplace with food on. So when my herds eaten I will take them back, unless we decide to settle here" she remarked.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@ @

Astera looked around from above Canterlot to see if she could locate the shop. When she caught sight of a particular structure she thought it was, landed on a pathway leading up to it. "I think this is it." Astera says, looking at Senvious, and then walking up to the door of the shop. "Hello!" Astera says, knocking. "It's Astera, I am here to pick up my purchase!" When she hears no signs of movement or voices, she begins to realize the owner may not be there. "Okay, I don't normally ask for advice, but if the owner isn't here," Astera says, facing Lord Senvious. "Then do you know any way we can locate her?"

Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 2

@@NightmareLuna800

"Well theres nobody here so we are just wasting our time, we will come back later, I guess. I'm more concerned about finding your sister. The Owner could be asleep or taking a day off or something." He says, attempting to get Astera to look for shade. He is more concerned about her.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@NightmareLuna800,

"Well theres nobody here so we are just wasting our time, we will come back later, I guess. I'm more concerned about finding your sister. The Owner could be asleep or taking a day off or something." He says, attempting to get Astera to look for shade. He is more concerned about her.

"You seem really concerned about my sister, is there something I should know??" Astera says, rather curious and slightly annoyed. "Shade is most likely still at the castle in Canterlot, you can probably find her there." Astera says, spreading her wings once again. "'I' am going to go find the shop owner." Astera says, quickly flying off, a dozen different thoughts running through her mind. Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 1

@@NightmareLuna800,  @@Chrylestia600,

He stays silent as a response and heads off towards the castle in canterlot. He is just concerned. He flies towards the castle and spots shade outside and lands infront of Shade with a noticeable thunk, retracting his wings. He looks at her intently, he feels like its been so long since he has seen her,

Edited by NightMare Star.
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@

Astera flys quickly through the sky's, scanning the ground for the shop owner through narrowed eyes. She does not like being ignored, and is especially bugged in the thought of believing Senvious and or Shade are hiding something from her. She has already had enough things 'hidden' from her in the past. And this really didn't help. "Ugh!" Astera says, scanning the same area for the third or fourth time. "Where is this pony!" Astera says flying to the ground and landing. She sits still for a moment and tries to calm herself from the arising anger. The thought of secrets and things alike bring back images of her past, her mother.. And when she discovered her true mother had been dead for a long while and she didn't even know it. Just then, she notices a pony walking the pathway in the woods ahead of her, carrying what appears to be some sort of bag. "Hmm.." Astera mumbles to herself. "I wonder if that's her.. Only one way to find out." Astera says, standing and walking over to the mare. "Hey there, you don't happen to be the owner of that shop back down the path, do you?" Astera says, putting a hoove to the mare's shoulder to get her attention.

Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 1

@, @@BloodDrops, @@Handsome Changeling,

Shade sighed. This wasn't getting any better, it seemed. At this point, she kind of wanted to take off and go find Astera just to get out of it. "Well, then I'm glad I'm not in your herd, Blood." She muttered, almost too quietly to be heard. She rolled her eyes once again, and did her best to bypass any further talk of the subject. "Anyway," she began, "your herd is here?" She studied Blood, looking her over. "Are they all... like you?" Honestly, she wasn't entirely sure what 'like you' meant, being as she still didn't quite know what Blood was. "As in... corpses? Forgive me, I don't know any other word to use."

Realizing that Void hadn't yet responded, she briefly turned to glance at him. "Yo! Void! Still here? I thought I told you it was best to go bug somepony else!" Soon afterward, she noticed Lord Senvious landing in front of her. "Ah, you again." she said with a breath of relief. Surely Senvious had an idea of where her sister had gone off to, which meant that Shade wouldn't have as much trouble finding her as she'd expected. "Where's Astera? And, if I might ask, out of curiosity- what did you come back here, for?"

• Brohoof 2

@@NightmareLuna800,

Arcania eeps a little but then smiles and nods "Ah miss Astera I presume?" she says and closes her eyes "I had assumed you weren't coming, but your order is ready ahead of schedule actually,follow me please" she says as begins walking back towards her cottage "I was actually quite surprised I finished it so soon, usually it takes months to complete correctly" she says as they reach her cottage, as they weren't so far from it. "Make yourself at home miss Astera, I just need to make sure the potions are still pure" she says as she goes to her cupboards and takes out the potion vials. Swirling them around a little, she puts a drop on her alchemy circle and the results were as expected "Perfect, still pure" she says as she gently lays the vials down "that will be five thousand bits please, and be careful, the potion is unstable and volatile. A simple knock could either render the potion useless or set off an explosion" she says with a soft smile.

• Brohoof 2

@@Chrylestia600,@, @@BloodDrops,

Void didn't respond, he just buzzed his wings, annoyingly he may add, his grin wide as he just simply assumes Senvious to be almost like a long lost pet, or mutt... Worm? He never liked Alicorns, it's natural for him but he kinda liked Senvious so the inner monologue of insults fought themselves away as he battled his instincts

"Well, look what the cat dragged in! An Alicorn... And there is no cat? Ignore me!" Void said from up atop his high cloud, almost lounging upon it like a deck chair as he spoke, his limbs outstretched and his giggles and chuckles easily heard
"I ain't scared of ya Shade, trust me Miasma is a meaner bitc... I mean a meaner bucker, then any other female creature I have ever met, so you, you're just a likkle widdle puppy to me" Void said, but ironically not in a teasing manner, he genuinely feared his old Queen, her rule was final and his disposition towards her, odd and yet his natural fixation for her as his mother and old Queen just muddled up his emotions further

• Brohoof 2

@, @@BloodDrops, @@Handsome Changeling,

Shade sighed. This wasn't getting any better, it seemed. At this point, she kind of wanted to take off and go find Astera just to get out of it. "Well, then I'm glad I'm not in your herd, Blood." She muttered, almost too quietly to be heard. She rolled her eyes once again, and did her best to bypass any further talk of the subject. "Anyway," she began, "your herd is here?" She studied Blood, looking her over. "Are they all... like you?" Honestly, she wasn't entirely sure what 'like you' meant, being as she still didn't quite know what Blood was. "As in... corpses? Forgive me, I don't know any other word to use."

Realizing that Void hadn't yet responded, she briefly turned to glance at him. "Yo! Void! Still here? I thought I told you it was best to go bug somepony else!" Soon afterward, she noticed Lord Senvious landing in front of her. "Ah, you again." she said with a breath of relief. Surely Senvious had an idea of where her sister had gone off to, which meant that Shade wouldn't have as much trouble finding her as she'd expected. "Where's Astera? And, if I might ask, out of curiosity- what did you come back here, for?"

Lord Senvious explains the stuff that happened to his father, and where Astera went.

@@Chrylestia600,@, @@BloodDrops,

Void didn't respond, he just buzzed his wings, annoyingly he may add, his grin wide as he just simply assumes Senvious to be almost like a long lost pet, or mutt... Worm? He never liked Alicorns, it's natural for him but he kinda liked Senvious so the inner monologue of insults fought themselves away as he battled his instincts

"Well, look what the cat dragged in! An Alicorn... And there is no cat? Ignore me!" Void said from up atop his high cloud, almost lounging upon it like a deck chair as he spoke, his limbs outstretched and his giggles and chuckles easily heard

"I ain't scared of ya Shade, trust me Miasma is a meaner bitc... I mean a meaner bucker, then any other female creature I have ever met, so you, you're just a likkle widdle puppy to me" Void said, but ironically not in a teasing manner, he genuinely feared his old Queen, her rule was final and his disposition towards her, odd and yet his natural fixation for her as his mother and old Queen just muddled up his emotions further

Lord Senvious turns his attention to Void and scowls "Can you at least have an ounce of respect?" Lord Senvious asks sounding rather annoyed. He is starting to not like this changeling at all and thinks about sending him away.

• Brohoof 3

@@Chrylestia600,

Blood Drops frowned at her, her herd was large. "Eating" she remarked. She then blinked "Yes they are like me, unless they bite another pony, then that pony would only be half of us, or the pony just die outright" she remarked. Her herd was good though and not in a biting mood, otherwise she wouldn't have taken them out of the forest. "Nopony been bitten this season though" she added.

She frowned, "We are not corpses, we are Zombie pony" she remarked frowning at her. "We roam randomly, though normally away from populations of ponies. Unless there is lots of food" she remarked. She hoped the food wouldn't last too long, otherwise problems would occur.

@,

She sniffed the new pony, and licked him.  

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

@

"Nice place," Astera says, quickly scanning the inside of the home. "You have any family? Or is it just you?" Astera says, now focused on the vials in front of her. "Five thousand bits, huh?" Astera says, lifting a bag from over her shoulder with her magic. "I guess I'm glad I was collecting all of that spare change I've been seeing 'round" She says, glancing at the large collection of bits in the bag. "Of course, though, this wasn't all free change." Astera says, letting out a snicker, with a mischievous look on her face. "Anyways, heh, here you go. That should cover the cost." She says, sliding the bag towards Arcania.

• Brohoof 1