Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Slice Of Life Roleplay With Astera And Shade!

NightmareLuna800

"I plan on going in a moments time. And I'm not crazy about Princess Luna, okay?! " Astera says in a rather annoyed and snappy voice towards her sister. "I have told you that before!" Astera then turns back to the now sad expressioned pink pony, sighs, and rolls her eyes. "Another emotional pony.. Ugh." Astera mumbled to herself. "Mam?" Astera says in a slightly annoyed tone. "Who are you? And could you not ignore me this time?? I hate being ignored by something I'm talking to." Astera says, curiously waiting for a reply.

(@Star Note & Chrylestia)

"But you are." Shade said, grinning at her sister. "You so totally are." Noticing that the pink crossbreed had yet to respond to her, Shade grew suddenly annoyed. And, from the looks of it, so was her sister. She rolled her eyes as Astera continued to try to question the crossbreed, and decided to turn to Void in the hopes of having more luck.

@, Void looked as happy as before, even as he spoke "Well of course, a happy Changeling in central Ponyville yay! And your aunt is Chrysalis, yeah I know her, she is my mothers leader, the Queen of Queens, I am from Hive Miasma not Hive Chrysalis. I don't really know why I am happy, just awoke super happy today heeheh"

"Void!" Shade snapped. "Yo! What's going on here? Who is this, and why isn't she answering my sister and I?" Edited by Chrylestia600
  • Brohoof 2

@@NightmareLuna800, @@Techno Universal, @, While one would think a small colt with a blue coat and stringy mane wouldn't be near the canterlot throne room at this time of day they would not probably think of string shot. String shot being the ever curious colt he was finally had a day to himself in canterlot which when he put his mind to it he never really been to the throne room. It didn't look too busy so sneaking in wasn't to hard for him with his small size and such, the youngster gleefully chuckled at how he made it passed with no pony finding him thus far, he saw an Alicorn and what looked like a sick pony. Instead of saying hi he felt like maybe sneaking around before hoof would be best. After all the only Alicorn he knew of was princess Luna in his dreams and mentions of Celestia but never really met her.

So as he followed the Alicorn he saw how this Alicorn seemed to blast the steel plate reveling another pony, seeing such magic the youngster gasped. So many questions came to mind as he kept watching....yet as he was young he failed to realize something about sneaking up on others...staying hidden. Which as he couldn't hear what the pony's were talking about he tried to inch closer but it happened. He triped over a crack on the floor...face planting...rather loudly. Loud enough probably for the new Alicorn to hear his tumble.

woops

• Brohoof 2

@,@@NightmareLuna800, @@Chrylestia600,

Void tilted his head at the sisters with a chuckle, a happy chuckle but a chuckle still, his spiny ears flickering in delight at all the conversations he gets to have for once in his life.
"I don't know why she is ignoring you both Shade, and I have no clue me and Star Note here are just talking, have been for awhile now to be honest hehe" 
Void responded to the magenta maned hybrid as cheery as ever, it's almost impossible for his serrated tooth filled grin to fade at this point, he almost looked insane smiling like a colt on the edge of the bench he was sat on

• Brohoof 2

TU: Well it was originally a project that would correct human society as I was a originally a human being on earth around 4600 years ago. Back then I was only a completely normal teenager until a show called my little pony appeared. You could say that the show was a future image of equestria now as even a lot of the Villan battles were feared in the show. I then realised that the magic in the show was a universal force that was in everything as it was the core binery system of atoms. It started as a scientific theory but it was proved to be true when I discovered universal energy. It evolved us into the Troneon empire that is a word where humans and half of my creations live together in harmony. I originally created equestria as a outpost for half of my creations otherwise it would be too crowded in Troneon. But I have to stay down here because of my brother Herobrien. He was originally called Glich but he mysteriously became evil and turned against the project so he's been creating the Villans and threats of equestria over the years. So do you understand why I'm here now?

"I guess I do. Whatever. Now... explain to me if you have all this power, Why you let my parents abuse me! Why did you let all that happen?!" Lord Senvious asks in anger to the other Alicorn. He can faintly notice a tear going down his cheek admits his rage. He takes a few steps closer.

He glances over to the sounds that String Shot makes. But he doesn't really care, he will deal with it in a bit.

Edited by NightMare Star.
  • Brohoof 3

"I guess I do. Whatever. Now... explain to me if you have all this power, Why you let my parents abuse me! Why did you let all that happen?!" Lord Senvious asks in anger to the other Alicorn. He can faintly notice a tear going down his cheek admits his rage. He takes a few steps closer.

He glances over to the sounds that String Shot makes. But he doesn't really care, he will deal with it in a bit.

Techno then got down to his level.

TU: Well that's the only real flaw of us. We simply have to know about the location and world of events like this. Well that explains how you got here recently. Because equestria is a part of a massive molty-verse with hundreds possibly thousands of identical equestria worlds and each one being unique in the slightest of ways and there can only be one of us in the full universal system. This is infact the core universe in this malty-verse so basically whatever happens here will effect evry other equestria universe so it makes sense why I'm in this specific equestria. The thing with you is that recently without you even realising you were ported to this universe from another equestria universe because of a core dump related error in the Datanet. I didn't know about that particular universe until now as I only know of a few that I've explored in the past but still since I now know of that universe I can actually recover footage of your childhood from the Datanet. I really do hope you understand. It's just the workings of the Datanet are so complicated that even my current understanding is nowhere near to complete with the system.

• Brohoof 3

Techno then got down to his level.

TU: Well that's the only real flaw of us. We simply have to know about the location and world of events like this. Well that explains how you got here recently. Because equestria is a part of a massive molty-verse with hundreds possibly thousands of identical equestria worlds and each one being unique in the slightest of ways and there can only be one of us in the full universal system. This is infact the core universe in this malty-verse so basically whatever happens here will effect evry other equestria universe so it makes sense why I'm in this specific equestria. The thing with you is that recently without you even realising you were ported to this universe from another equestria universe because of a core dump related error in the Datanet. I didn't know about that particular universe until now as I only know of a few that I've explored in the past but still since I now know of that universe I can actually recover footage of your childhood from the Datanet. I really do hope you understand. It's just the workings of the Datanet are so complicated that even my current understanding is nowhere near to complete with the system.

"Well I can tell you exactly what happened there. I guess coming from another universe Does make sense.... since this Universe is odd I guess... but I suppose you are right." His horn flashes blue for a second and infront of Techno is a book. 'The Tale of High Queen Servia' He pushes it forward so TU can read it.

(Read the story I PM'd everyone, thats what the book is about, https://mlpforums.com/topic/162230-the-tale-of-queen-servia/)

• Brohoof 2

"Well I can tell you exactly what happened there. I guess coming from another universe Does make sense.... since this Universe is odd I guess... but I suppose you are right." His horn flashes blue for a second and infront of Techno is a book. 'The Tale of High Queen Servia' He pushes it forward so TU can read it.

(Read the story I PM'd everyone, thats what the book is about, https://mlpforums.com/topic/162230-the-tale-of-queen-servia/)

After only reading a port of it he was able to locate the archived video files in the Datanet and then they appeared on the control room screens ready to play.

TU: I believe the universe your from was 25% inverted from this universe because it's physically impossible for Princess Celestia to do such a thing by her program in this universe. But still you'll actually be safer here than in that other universe simply because you're parents and kingdom don't even exist here as their basically unique features of that specific universe. So if you want you can view live footage from your home universe.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@,@@NightmareLuna800, @@Chrylestia600,Void tilted his head at the sisters with a chuckle, a happy chuckle but a chuckle still, his spiny ears flickering in delight at all the conversations he gets to have for once in his life."I don't know why she is ignoring you both Shade, and I have no clue me and Star Note here are just talking, have been for awhile now to be honest hehe" Void responded to the magenta maned hybrid as cheery as ever, it's almost impossible for his serrated tooth filled grin to fade at this point, he almost looked insane smiling like a colt on the edge of the bench he was sat on

"Hmm..." Astera said, turning to walk away, with an annoyed expression on her face. "I don't know if it's just me, but something about that Changeling bugs me.." Astera mumbled towards her sister, walking away from Shade, Void, and the pink pony she recently learned is Star Note. "I'm going now, Shade," Astera said, spreading her wings. "Be back in a little."

Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 2

@,@@NightmareLuna800, @@Chrylestia600,Void tilted his head at the sisters with a chuckle, a happy chuckle but a chuckle still, his spiny ears flickering in delight at all the conversations he gets to have for once in his life."I don't know why she is ignoring you both Shade, and I have no clue me and Star Note here are just talking, have been for awhile now to be honest hehe" Void responded to the magenta maned hybrid as cheery as ever, it's almost impossible for his serrated tooth filled grin to fade at this point, he almost looked insane smiling like a colt on the edge of the bench he was sat on

"Ugh, whatever." Shade said, once again rolling her eyes as she turned away from Void and Star Note. "My sister and I are going to go locate Lord Senvious. Do not follow us. Do you understand?" She called over her shoulder to Void. For some reason she had the feeling he wasn't going to cooperate.

"Hmm..." Astera said, turning to walk away, with an annoyed expression on her face. "I don't know if it's just me, but something about that Changeling bugs me.." Astera mumbled towards her sister, walking away from Shade, Void, and the pink pony she recently learned is Star Note. "I'm going now, Shade," Astera said, spreading her wings. "Be back in a little."

"Oh, believe me, it's not just you." Shade muttered as she followed Astera. "I had no idea my kind was... so annoying." She paused, narrowing her eyes at her sister. "Don't answer that." She spread her wings, ready to follow Astera into the Equestrian skies. "Anyway, I told you, I'm going to follow. So yes, let's go."

• Brohoof 2

@@NightmareLuna800,@@Chrylestia600,

Void felt his eyes narrow and he smiled, well feigned one and chuckled with a response to the sisters
"No I won't follow, of course I wont you two be sisters and stuff and I shall sit here happily like always!"
He raised his voice enough for them to hear him, but his insectoid voice only made it sound vaguely angry rather then happy due to him raising his voice which made the smile yet angry sounding voice look rather odd, not like he wasn't odd enough anyway 

• Brohoof 2

After only reading a port of it he was able to locate the archived video files in the Datanet and then they appeared on the control room screens ready to play.

TU: I believe the universe your from was 25% inverted from this universe because it's physically impossible for Princess Celestia to do such a thing by her program in this universe. But still you'll actually be safer here than in that other universe simply because you're parents and kingdom don't even exist here as their basically unique features of that specific universe. So if you want you can view live footage from your home universe.

He nods. "Hmm... Makes sense. But I will be taking a look around here if you don't mind. I want to know what you have been up to for the past 4000 years or so. Ha, Play it." He says in a rather stern tone, he wants to know what is going on in his home universe. Also curiously looking around.

• Brohoof 1

He nods. "Hmm... Makes sense. But I will be taking a look around here if you don't mind. I want to know what you have been up to for the past 4000 years or so. Ha, Play it." He says in a rather stern tone, he wants to know what is going on in his home universe. Also curiously looking around.

Techno then looked into the control room and started the live feed footage also enabling free-cam on the main display.

TU: So it's going now. I've also enabled free-cam on the main display in the centre so you can actually fly around with it and noclip though anything just you will get sort of a X-ray view when it's inside something solid like a wall or even the ground. I've started it off in the castle throne room in your parent's kingdom.

• Brohoof 1

Techno then looked into the control room and started the live feed footage also enabling free-cam on the main display.

TU: So it's going now. I've also enabled free-cam on the main display in the centre so you can actually fly around with it and noclip though anything just you will get sort of a X-ray view when it's inside something solid like a wall or even the ground. I've started it off in the castle throne room in your parent's kingdom.

"Seems like my mom is like usual... Eternal snow but kinda not really... Dad isn't there thankfully. Good to see the ponies like her winter, no sun as usual." He chuckles a bit. His mom is sitting in the throne talking to a few ponies about plans for efficiency.  

• Brohoof 1

"Seems like my mom is like usual... Eternal snow but kinda not really... Dad isn't there thankfully. Good to see the ponies like her winter, no sun as usual." He chuckles a bit. His mom is sitting in the throne talking to a few ponies about plans for efficiency.

TU: The one thing that's really worrying me now is that your parents decided to come to this universe if they know how to get here. It would be a disaster if that happened as it would cause chaos not only here but everywhere in the molty-verse. It's probably your dad that's the main issue as he's just a unreasonable angry nut when it comes to your mother just no offence really. Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

TU: The one thing that's really worrying me now is that your parents decided to come to this universe if they know how to get here. It would be a disaster if that happened as it would cause chaos not only here but everywhere in the molty-verse. It's probably your dad that's the main issue as he's just a unreasonable angry nut when it comes to your mother.

"I know right... usually he spends his time in a hole or a cave deep underground where he plans stuff. He can strike at any moment just like his cutie mark... If he should happen to come... we hide. Or something, I don't want to fight but I want him to change his ways." He replies calmly.

• Brohoof 1

"I know right... usually he spends his time in a hole or a cave deep underground where he plans stuff. He can strike at any moment just like his cutie mark... If he should happen to come... we hide. Or something, I don't want to fight but I want him to change his ways." He replies calmly.

TU: But still it's actually a very complex process to travel between universes but still if he comes here I might have no choice but to try and reshape his personality. But it's a huge risk as I've tried it a number of times in the past and often it's just made things worse as it's extremely hard even for myself to do such a thing. It's basically just really unstable and uncontrollable when I do it. Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

TU: But still it's actually a very complex process to travel between universes but still if he comes here I might have no choice but to try and reshape his personality but it's a huge risk as I've tried it a number of times in the past and often it's just made things worse as it's extremely hard even for myself to do such a thing. It's basically just really unstable and uncontrollable when I do it.

"Lets use force as a last resort... but I am worried about my 2 friends that are out and about. Astera and Shade... I don't want any harm to come to them. Dad is kinda like that and murdered a bunch of Celestia guards when he attempted to take over for the first time."

• Brohoof 1

@, @@Techno Universal, As the conversation went on string shot decided to try to find his way back out as it seemed most of what was saying went over his head. He then realized that he forgot where the exit was....no matter.

All the more for him to explore!

He then wondered what these two ponies knew of the place and decided he waited enough to speak "um sorry, but I'm a bit lost around here sir...can you help?" he asked the new looking Alicorn unsure how the pony would react...hop fully nice?

• Brohoof 1

@, @@Techno Universal, As the conversation went on string shot decided to try to find his way back out as it seemed most of what was saying went over his head. He then realized that he forgot where the exit was....no matter.

All the more for him to explore!

He then wondered what these two ponies knew of the place and decided he waited enough to speak "um sorry, but I'm a bit lost around here sir...can you help?" he asked the new looking Alicorn unsure how the pony would react...hop fully nice?

He facepalms. "Why are you here, little one? Who are you?" He asks the pony. And approaches him, towering over him. He doesn't appear to be annoyed, irritated or any of that. Just confused. He hesitates for a moment before taking another step forward. And looks the pony over.

• Brohoof 2

@, As the Alicorn approached string shot he did feel a bit intimated as he wasn't sure whether to bow like addressing royalty or not.

"well I was board and thought of exploring this place sir...or is it highness....mr Alicorn...I mean your majesty?....um...names string shot" the youngster said taking a step back more confused and a bit intimidated as he did see this pony laser a wall with his horn.

The youngster did have his yoyo tucked in his tale if things did go south...but hoped if anything a scolding would happen over fighting. 

• Brohoof 1

"Lets use force as a last resort... but I am worried about my 2 friends that are out and about. Astera and Shade... I don't want any harm to come to them. Dad is kinda like that and murdered a bunch of Celestia guards when he attempted to take over for the first time."

TU: Well if you're two friends are in this universe they should be safe unless you're dad somehow gets into this universe. I will do everything I can to make sure that my creations are safe as everyone I know of is my number one priority. If you're friends are in your home universe I can port them here without them noticing it.
  • Brohoof 1

@, As the Alicorn approached string shot he did feel a bit intimated as he wasn't sure whether to bow like addressing royalty or not.

"well I was board and thought of exploring this place sir...or is it highness....mr Alicorn...I mean your majesty?....um...names string shot" the youngster said taking a step back more confused and a bit intimidated as he did see this pony laser a wall with his horn.

The youngster did have his yoyo tucked in his tale if things did go south...but hoped if anything a scolding would happen over fighting. 

He chuckles a bit. "My name is Lord Senvious. Nice to meet you, String Shot. I assume you have alot of things to ask, Ask away." He says calmly and then turns to Techno.

TU: Well if you're two friends are in this universe they should be safe unless you're dad somehow gets into this universe. I will do everything I can to make sure that my creations are safe as everyone I know of is my number one priority. If you're friends are in your home universe I can port them here without them noticing it.

"They are here, in this universe. I have a feeling they want to find me. I'll come out in a little while though, you seem interesting." He says in a rather neutral tone.

• Brohoof 1

@,

the youngster relaxed as no scolding cam from the Alicorn and was glad to actually find a way to address the stallion which was a lord.....A LORD?! oh boy string shot

"well my lord...I do have one question, if princess luna and princess celestia are alicorns and along with you..is this your kingdom then?" he asked gesturing to the room around them in general.  

• Brohoof 2

@,

the youngster relaxed as no scolding cam from the Alicorn and was glad to actually find a way to address the stallion which was a lord.....A LORD?! oh boy string shot

"well my lord...I do have one question, if princess luna and princess celestia are alicorns and along with you..is this your kingdom then?" he asked gesturing to the room around them in general.  

"Of Course not. This is Techno's Lab I guess. I just met him... Anything else you would like to ask?" String Shot notices his mane's colors and his cutie mark, a blueish white Tornado. His Slit blue eyes look deep into String Shot's soul. So to speak. His Mane is long and it glows.

• Brohoof 2

@@Chrylestia600,@@NightmareLuna800@@Handsome Changeling

"oh sorry i am star note half chageling half pony and who are you"

*she looks at void

"you must know them i mean  they just said what's up and that would be wired if you  didn't  know them"

"sorry sometimes i talk too much,thats just what happens sometimes you know?"

Edited by StarNote
  • Brohoof 2