Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Slice Of Life Roleplay With Astera And Shade!

NightmareLuna800

"So what happened? Whats he going to be like now?" ​Lord Senvious asks Techno Universal, imagining all the possibilities of what could happen and what he doesn't want to see. He doesn't want to see him being violent again, he wants to see him being peaceful.

Techno then analysed his personality to make an incredible discovery.

TU: It can't be... Half of his total personality and abilitys are now identical to me. I never thought this would be possible but somehow the system has duplicated half of my abilities and my personality and printed it into his system.

LV: Uhh... Is this Techno's lab? I guess so as there's only one place that looks like this but for now I need to find and talk to Techno wherever he is. I'll go to the control room as he's always in there!

• Brohoof 2

Techno then analysed his personality to make an incredible discovery.

TU: It can't be... Half of his total personality and abilitys are now identical to me. I never thought this would be possible but somehow the system has duplicated half of my abilities and my personality and printed it into his system.

LV: Uhh... Is this Techno's lab? I guess so as there's only one place that looks like this but for now I need to find and talk to Techno wherever he is. I'll go to the control room as he's always in there!

"Strange! So do we just let him about his business or something? So whats the other half?" Lord Senvious asks. He likes the fact that he is changed but he thinks he will be... different to say the least. He is afraid that the other half might still be like his old self.

• Brohoof 1

"Strange! So do we just let him about his business or something? So whats the other half?" Lord Senvious asks. He likes the fact that he is changed but he thinks he will be... different to say the least. He is afraid that the other half might still be like his old self.

TU: Uhh maby I should take this.

Techno then went outside into the hallway to see him walking towards him in the distance.

LV: Ahh. There you are M8. I need to get to down to the house as my wife needs you to help her in the shower!!!

TU: To be honest Senvious it is normal for them to be extremely dumb when I first alter a unit's personality. It just takes a while to reboot into the new program so he should be better soon.

• Brohoof 1

TU: Uhh maby I should take this.

Techno then went outside into the hallway to see him walking towards him in the distance.

LV: Ahh. There you are M8. I need to get to down to the house as my wife needs you to help her in the shower!!!

TU: To be honest Senvious it is normal for them to be extremely dumb when I first alter a unit's personality. It just takes a while to reboot into the new program so he should be better soon.

Lord Senvious sighs and then facepalms. "Go fix him, whatever. All I want is a caring father. At least he is better than what he was... Heh kinda funny." Lord Senvious says to Techno. Thinking about what possibly could happen next. He thinks the events through in his mind so far. 

• Brohoof 1

Lord Senvious sighs and then facepalms. "Go fix him, whatever. All I want is a caring father. At least he is better than what he was... Heh kinda funny." Lord Senvious says to Techno. Thinking about what possibly could happen next. He thinks the events through in his mind so far.

TU: Well he'll fix himself eventually as it takes 5-10 minutes for the system to adapt to the new program but during this period he won't be able to think straight so it's a normal temporary side-effect for them to be extremely dumb during the adaptation period.

LV: No actually I need you to clean my toilet as my wife clogged it again with the MR-ZING toilet brush!!!

Techno then cracked up in laughter over it.

TU: I think he's getting mixed up with getting me to do something and my comedy database as I am also a really good comedian when I want to get silly! By the way the ZING joke is definitely from my database as I invented that slang phrase when I was human as a teen.

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 2

TU: Well he'll fix himself eventually as it takes 5-10 minutes for the system to adapt to the new program but during this period he won't be able to think straight so it's a normal temporary side-effect for them to be extremely dumb during the adaptation period.

LV: No actually I need you to clean my toilet as my wife clogged it again with the MR-ZING toilet brush!!!

Techno then cracked up in laughter over it.

TU: I think he's getting mixed up with getting me to do something and my comedy database as I am also a really good comedian when I want to get silly! By the way the ZING joke is definitely from my database as I invented that slang phrase when I was human as a teen.

Lord Senvious laughs aswell. "Oh thats actually funny.... But ok, thanks. Heh. So what is the other half of his personality if you don't mind me asking?" Lord Senvious asks. Thinking of the other jokes that may come along. He is concerned about the other half.

• Brohoof 1

Lord Senvious laughs aswell. "Oh thats actually funny.... But ok, thanks. Heh. So what is the other half of his personality if you don't mind me asking?" Lord Senvious asks. Thinking of the other jokes that may come along. He is concerned about the other half.

TU: I think the other half is strong concern over his family and him wanting to create and rule a civilisation just like Troneon. He basically wants to build up equestria into a civilisation of the future.

LV: Wait my toilet can't get clogged because it's a vacuum toilet and it unclogs itself with magic when you try to flush something too big for it like your computer or Xbox in it because a noob keeps on killing you in call of duty!!!

• Brohoof 2

TU: I think the other half is strong concern over his family and him wanting to create and rule a civilisation just like Troneon. He basically wants to build up equestria into a civilisation of the future.

LV: Wait my toilet can't get clogged because it's a vacuum toilet and it unclogs itself with magic when you try to flush something too big for it like your computer or Xbox in it because a noob keeps on killing you in call of duty!!!

"Who is Troneon? Well at least he sounds like he is alot better...." Lord Senvious responds. Imagining his father having a strong concern for his family for once, and him building up Equestria into a civilization of the future. Both cool and strange. He hopes he isn't just playing Techno for a fool.

• Brohoof 1

"Who is Troneon? Well at least he sounds like he is alot better...." Lord Senvious responds. Imagining his father having a strong concern for his family for once, and him building up Equestria into a civilization of the future. Both cool and strange. He hopes he isn't just playing Techno for a fool.

TU: Well Troneon is a city that fills the total land mass of the planet that it was built on. It was built on a planet that was in the same solar system as earth and it was called Mars. The plant was terraformed as it had an atmosphere that was too thin and was deadly to humans. It was l an infinite red desert landscape originally before the city was created and we even had to have digital magic based climate control because of it being too far from the sun to sustain stable temperature conditions. Now back to your father and he already seems to be improving.

LV: So where are the universal energy generators? I'll need them to power the city!

TU: See what I mean?

• Brohoof 1

TU: Well Troneon is a city that fills the total land mass of the planet that it was built on. It was built on a planet that was in the same solar system as earth and it was called Mars. The plant was terraformed as it had an atmosphere that was too thin and was deadly to humans. It was l an infinite red desert landscape originally before the city was created and we even had to have digital magic based climate control because of it being too far from the sun to sustain stable temperature conditions. Now back to your father and he already seems to be improving.

LV: So where are the universal energy generators? I'll need them to power the city!

TU: See what I mean?

Lord Senvious sighs. "Wow. Thats kinda weird to be honest. Yes I do see what you mean, what I am concerned about is whether or not Shade, another friend of mine will respond to him. And the others here. Heh. Your right." Lord Senvious says to Techno. Still dumbfounded about all of his knowledge.

• Brohoof 1

@@Chrylestia600,

Blood Drops looked at the mare and sniffed her, she then showed her teeth before giving the mare a lick. After the pleasantry were performed did she get to the point "Yes it is, what off it?" she asked her, "Who are you anyway, you taste and smell funny" she continued. 

• Brohoof 2

Lord Senvious sighs. "Wow. Thats kinda weird to be honest. Yes I do see what you mean, what I am concerned about is whether or not Shade, another friend of mine will respond to him. And the others here. Heh. Your right." Lord Senvious says to Techno. Still dumbfounded about all of his knowledge.

TU: Uhh dude how many jokes do you know of?

LV: Ohh!!! Like there are over 90 thousand different combinations with the current database. But still I really want to go to Troneon to see the place sometime. Uhmm I wonder what their toilets are like there!

TU: yeah... He's definitely inherited my obsession of toilet jokes from when I was younger. I still find those sort of jokes extremely funny weirdly enough to this day.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Lord Senvious sighs. "Wow. Thats kinda weird to be honest. Yes I do see what you mean, what I am concerned about is whether or not Shade, another friend of mine will respond to him. And the others here. Heh. Your right." Lord Senvious says to Techno. Still dumbfounded about all of his knowledge.

@

"So...." Astera says after watching everything happen, whilst being slightly confused. "Your father is 'stupid' now? And that's supposed to make him entirely different in a while?" Astera says, almost laughing. She then remembers something she was supposed to do today. "Oh!" Astera said in a rather loud and worrisome sounding tone. "I was supposed to pick up something I purchased today!" Astera says, once again spreading her wings and readying herself for a quick retreat and flight.

Edited by NightmareLuna800

"So...." Astera says after watching everything happen, whilst being slightly confused. "Your father is 'stupid' now? And that's supposed to make him entirely different in a while?" Astera then remembered something she was supposed to do today. "Oh!" Astera said in a rather loud and worrisome sounding tone. "I was supposed to pick up something I purchased today!" Astera said, once again spreading her wings and readying herself for a quick retreat and flight.

"Yeah I would say so, I will leave Techno here to deal with my father, as this isn't really interesting anymore. Lets go." Lord Senvious says, spreading his wings and readying himself to retreat. He is getting bored and wants to hang out with Astera and Shade now.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

"Yeah I would say so, I will leave Techno here to deal with my father, as this isn't really interesting anymore. Lets go." Lord Senvious says, spreading his wings and readying himself to retreat. He is getting bored and wants to hang out with Astera and Shade now.

@

"Uhh.. So, your going to follow me??" Astera says, slightly surprised. "Because I don't recall saying anyone was going with me. But I guess your good." Astera says, beginning with a more sarcastic tone, but ending with her normal tone of voice. It'll be good to have someone who's not my sister following me for once anyways." Astera says in a rather relieved tone, quickly leaving the castle and beginning her flight to the shop of which she purchased the item.

Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 1

@

"Uhh.. So, your going to follow me?? Astera says, slightly surprised. "Because I don't recall saying anyone was going with me. But I guess your good." Astera says, beginning with a more sarcastic tone, but ending with her normal tone of voice. It'll be good to have someone who's not my sister following me for once too." Astera says in a rather relieved tone, quickly leaving the castle and beginning her flight to the shop of which she purchased the item.

Lord Senvious nods and follows her out of the lab and castle. Leaving Techno and Viakor behind. His wings beat as he flies, he flies elegantly next to Astera. He enjoys the flight, liking that he is leaving Viakor and Techno behind. He smiles, he wants to see Shade again.

• Brohoof 2

@@BloodDrops,

For a moment, Shade just sort of stood there, rather dumbfounded from being... licked. And sniffed. But... licked? She blinked, staring at the strange pony with a sudden great interest. Eventually, she finally spoke. "Um... I've just... never seen any Cutie Mark like it, I suppose. It's interesting. And rather cool." She paused, giving the mare a puzzled look, unsure of how to react to being described as 'tasting and smelling funny.' After a moment, a smirk formed on her face. "My name is Layla Shade. But everypony I know calls me 'Shade.' Mostly because I demand that they do so, but..." She laughed a bit, then narrowed her eyes, studying the mare. "I'll tell you more, if you wish, after you let me know your name. And... who you are, exactly. You seem quite different from anypony I've met before."

@@Handsome Changeling,

She paused again, and her attention went elsewhere as she sniffed the air. A scent. She was picking up on another scent. Something... no, someone... a Changeling. She'd recognize that scent anywhere. Ugh... Void..." She grumbled.

Edited by Chrylestia600
  • Brohoof 2

Meanwhile in the lab...

LV: Wait... I just released I can spawn items in like I'll try spawning in a universal energy generator now.

But except he spawned in an active nuclear bomb that only had five seconds on the count down.

LV: Now that's a universal energy generator right there!

TU: NO THAT'S A NUKE!!!

Techno then gabbed him and rocketed though the tunnel and then blasted out the throne room entry as a massive explosion nose rocked equestria.

TU: That was TOO CLOSE!!! Ad least my hole lab is shielded and should withstand things like this.

• Brohoof 2

@@Chrylestia600,

Blood Drops blinked at her, "I'm gonna call you black, shade is to big a name to remember" she remarked, she gave the mare another sniff. "I'm Blood" she remarked. She then nudged the mare pushing her backwards. "You're not that heavy" she commented. She didn't need to know much about this mare, she had found out most she needed by sniffing, pushing and licking.

"You've got a brother right, you've got another smell on you" she added, on a second lick of Black's mane. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Chrylestia600,@@BloodDrops,

Void flew out and above Shade in the skyline, casting a direct shadow down onto the hybrid and what Void could only assume was a walking corpse, smelled like one even from up here, not his sneakiest approach, casting large shadows, to be fair he wasn't the sneaky type, it was always more fun to just be care free and rock headed of course for him anyway.
"Wow... Making friends already, was I not good enough.... Pfft heheh" His voice letting out a snicker as he spoke to himself, he actually enjoyed what awkward conversation he could see between Shade and the new green pony he has yet to meet.

His horn sparked to vibrant folly pink life and he transformed into a pegasus with a chuckle he lay down on a cloud and watched the events unfold below him before yelling
"Having fun down there?! I would be! Being licked is so enjoyable~!" His voice going an ironic sultry smooth especially compared to his raspy insectoid voice normally, his muzzle emitting various laughs and sniggers at this point.

• Brohoof 2

@@BloodDrops, @@Handsome Changeling,

Shade tilted her head, quite fascinated by this particular pony. Sure, the mare- whose name was apparently Blood- was sort of making her uncomfortable due to the... licking, but she was also different than any pony Shade had ever met before. And Shade liked different. "Black is fine," she said, before almost stumbling backwards upon being shoved. When she'd regained her balance, she eyed the green pony for a moment, confused. She wasn't exactly sure what her not being overly heavy had to do anything. But she decided not to ask. "Blood... that's pretty awesome." She said with a smirk, after considering the name. Then she narrowed her eyes at Blood's question, ignoring being licked once again. "No, but I do have a sister. Who was actually supposed to be inside the castle, but now her scent is fading..." She sniffed the air. "Yeah. Definitely fading. Where did she go?" She groaned.

Then she grimaced as Void blocked out the light that had been shining down on her, casting a shadow over both her and Blood. "Ugh!" So that had been his scent. Great. Just what she'd needed, as if she wasn't already annoyed due to the fact that Astera had flown off somewhere and left her here. "Shut up, Void." She growled back at him over her shoulder, without even turning to look at him. "Didn't I tell you not to follow me? What are you doing here?!"

• Brohoof 2

@@Chrylestia600,

Void answered the question as simple as he possibly could, out of the fact it genuinely had a simple answer and him shutting up, highly unlikely, HIIIGHLY 
"Cus I wanted too? What's wrong with that?"
His grin upon his muzzle wider then it normally would be, his Pegasus body making his laugh far more pronounced then normal with the new vocals
"Your scent is very strong... You smell wonderful by the way Shade~ Hey, nice friend, her scent almost masquerades yours, but albeit almost being a strong word!"
Void almost felt himself like the way he annoyed Shade, her uniqueness made it all the better as her race just helped him make more swarmy comments on her Changeling pheromones that filled the air like all bug ponies does.

• Brohoof 2

@@Chrylestia600@@Handsome Changeling,

(FUN POST TIME)

Blood looked at Void then back at black. She snorted amused by the bickering couple, this mare was defiantly odd, though she had met other odd mare's. She looked at the stallion and snorted as well. "Black, your choice in a mate is rather odd, Did you hit your head when you picked him? Or was he not that annoying?" she asked frowning. Blood wouldn't pick a male like that, he was defiantly odd. 

• Brohoof 3

@@BloodDrops,@@Chrylestia600,

MATE?! Void didn't do mates he barely even has romantic feelings for any living creature, nevermind Shade, he just met her for buck sake and that wasn't grounds for being toyed with by this... Green pony mare
"We're not a couple ya know?" Voids annoying attitude going for a more stern tone as a pink flash went off and he became a Changeling again, still sat upon the cloud due to his wings giving her, albeit unstable compared to a pegasus he was still sat upon the cloud.
"I don't do mates, haven't for a long time..." His face obviously repressing bad memories as he shook his head and glared at the green pony mare
"Why do you even think that we are mates anyway?! I am supposed to be annoying by the way, it's how I live heheh... Hey wait a minute how am I a bad mate anyway?!"

• Brohoof 2

@@BloodDrops, @@Handsome Changeling,

"WE ARE NOT MATES!" Shade exclaimed, looking horrified by the idea. Could this get anymore awkward?! She thought to herself. "I just had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting him back in Ponyville whilst with my sister, and now he won't LEAVE ME ALONE!" She shouted the last part, wanting Void to get the idea. If nothing else, at least he was helping to get the point across to Blood that neither Shade nor Void had any desire to be 'mates.' She turned around to face Void, glaring at him from the ground. "You told me you wouldn't follow! Are you telling me you changed your mind, in, say, a few seconds after my sister and I left?!" She rolled her eyes and shook her head. Then she gave him a death stare. "Listen to me, you infuriating bug- I did not request your presence, and I'm already rather frustrated that my sister took off without me. So I shall give you a choice. You can either leave now and save yourself, or you can continue to stay and annoy me further- and trust me, that would be a very foolish decision." She held her gaze for a few more moments, then turned to Blood again.

"I'm curious," She said, attempting to ignore the Changeling above her and focus solely on Blood as she spoke, "What are you doing right here, outside the Canterlot Castle? And have you seen my sister?" She paused, attempting to come up with a way to describe Astera. "She's a Batpony. What she calls 'midnight blue' in color." She smirked. "Though, I myself really just believe it to be dark blue."

Edited by Chrylestia600
  • Brohoof 3