Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC] Slice Of Life Roleplay With Astera And Shade! [OOC]

NightmareLuna800

Hey everybody! Here is the OOC thread for our roleplay! Here is where you can be accepted to join the RP! Before writing a request to join, take a look at the few rules below.

Rules:

NO extremely OP/God-modded characters.

DO NOT control other players characters.

Keep the RP at somewhat of a flow, don't turn the current story completely random in an instant.

Current RP Players/Ponies:

1. NightmareLuna800 (Astera Nebulous)

2. Chrylestia600 (Layla Shade)

3. MoonDancer. (Crystal Cog)

4. BloodDrops (Blood Drops)

5. Handsome Changeling (Void/Fuschia)

6. Techno Universal (Techno)

7. Felicity Sycamore (Arcania)

8. cwhip9 (String Shot)

Roleplay Thread: https://mlpforums.com/topic/161941-slice-of-life-roleplay-with-astera-and-shade/

Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

Character Sheet

Name: Blood Drops/ Blood

Race: Earth Pony/ Zombie Pony

Image: See signature and profile Pic

Alright, you have been accepted to join. Just please try and and keep the roleplay in a flow. As the rules say, don't just flip the switch and go random. Get what I mean? :) Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 2

Character Sheet

Name: Blood Drops/ Blood

Race: Earth Pony/ Zombie Pony

Image: See signature and profile Pic

Great to know you'll be back, I never got the chance to roleplay with you, haha. XD Sorry about having to close the previous roleplay when you'd written a lot on it, it just went so... chaotic.

• Brohoof 1

I'm here!!! So I'll have join with the same character as the old RP. Rebember that he wants to keep himself hidden and he may seem to have the potential to be too OP but truely he limits himself a lot. It's so he doesn't go too far with his power and accidentally brake something. :)

Now for the beginning I was considering that someone brakes into Techno's underground lab. :)

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 3

I'm here!!! So I'll have join with the same character as the old RP. Rebember that he wants to keep himself hidden and he may seem to have the potential to be too OP but truely he limits himself a lot. It's so he doesn't go too far with his power and accidentally brake something. :)

Now for the beginning I was considering that someone brakes into Techno's underground lab. :)

Could I do that? 

• Brohoof 2

Thanks! But my OC is in canterlot...

That won't be a problem because there are several entrys to the lab across equestria and there are two entrys in Cantralot. One is in the Cantralot throne room while the other is hidden on the hillside just outside Cantralot. :)
  • Brohoof 1

That won't be a problem because there are several entrys to the lab across equestria and there are two entrys in Cantralot. One is in the Cantralot throne room while the other is hidden on the hillside just outside Cantralot. :)

Alright. So maybe when he walks into the throne room and notices the hatch or entry and heads in and eventually meets TU? Can somebody reply to my post?

Edited by NightMare Star.
  • Brohoof 2

Alright, that's sounds good! You have been re-added. Enjoy! :)

• Brohoof 2

Alright. So maybe when he walks into the throne room and notices the hatch or entry and heads in and eventually meets TU? Can somebody reply to my post?

NightmareLuna800 and I plan to be on a bit later to roleplay, but right now we're probably going to log off for a little while.

• Brohoof 2

Well how he would notice the entrance is probably because he senses it there as it is almost impossible to locate unless you know about it. :)

Well how he would notice the entrance is probably because he senses it there as it is almost impossible to locate unless you know about it. :)

Alright, good point.Maybe state he does?

Edited by NightMare Star.

@@NightmareLuna800

hey i am back its me star note being star note again

Alright, you have been re-added. Just make sure you've seen the rules before starting, okay? :)

Here's my Oc Shade Walker: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shade-walker-r9825

if she isn't suitable then here's another of mine: (before that acount got banned, d/w it allgot sorted out) https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/arcania-starmane-r9415

You've been added. However, I have noticed that either you or Chrylestia will have to use a different part of your OC's name during the RP. Being that if not they would both be called by "Shade", and that would get confusing, lol. :)

Was also invited to this RP for slice of life I have string shot that could shine a young colts slice of life, if that's ok. His OC link is in my sig below by Nightmare star.

• Brohoof 2

Alright, you have been re-added. Just make sure you've seen the rules before starting, okay? :)

You've been added. However, I have noticed that either you or Chrylestia will have to use a different part of your OC's name during the RP. Being that if not they would both be called by "Shade", and that would get confusing, lol. :)

got it i read them and understood

@@NightmareLuna800,

hey i have an question can someone have a different story than the others 

if yes can we return to the story we were currently at