Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC] Slice Of Life Roleplay With Astera And Shade! [OOC]

NightmareLuna800

(edited)

got it i read them and understood@@NightmareLuna800, hey i have an question can someone have a different story than the others if yes can we return to the story we were currently at

Well, all of the stories should mesh together at some point or another during the RP, and not be 'completely' separate. But you can start from whatever happened before Deathmare joined the other RP. If you want. :)

Could I perhaps introduce Lord Senvious's parents to the RP? High King Viakor and High Queen Servia.

Sure, there's no problem in bringing in a few more characters. Go ahead. :)

Was also invited to this RP for slice of life I have string shot that could shine a young colts slice of life, if that's ok. His OC link is in my sig below by Nightmare star.

Are you playing as Crescent? Or another character? Or maybe a couple of them? Which are you playing as? It really doesn't matter how many, I just need to check them over and make sure they fit the requirements. :) Edited by NightmareLuna800

(edited)

@@NightmareLuna800, string shot need to write with him more and slice of life storys are his fit :D

I will probably let you in, but would you be able to give me a link to the OC('s) you will be using in the RP. It'd be appreciated. :)

how would it be best for me to introduce Arcania?

Well, you can make your character startout wherever you wish, and then gradually make them see or learn about Astera, Shade, and or the other characters. And then you should be connected to the current story everyone is playing part in right now. :)

(Hope this answers your question).

Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 3

To be honest, I kinda want to do something different in this roleplay, I'm unsure but I kind wanna get Lord Senvious and his father's drama over with as soon as possible. How can I do that?

• Brohoof 2

To be honest, I kinda want to do something different in this roleplay, I'm unsure but I kind wanna get Lord Senvious and his father's drama over with as soon as possible. How can I do that?

Well, I'd say that's already happened. So, no help needed here. :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Ive been wanting to interact with Shade. Not sure how I can have Senvious go see her.

Shade will most likely start looking for Astera again in a little from what I've gotten. So she will meet up with Senvious then.

Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 1