Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy to be here!

CandyHorse

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was looking for forums focusing on MLP on Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A lot of my Facebook friends had pony avatars and I got interested in the show through that.

Hi there! I'm Candy, and it's great to be here! I'm not actually sure what to say about myself, because I generally don't talk about myself. I enjoy writing and I like to consider myself pretty decent at it. I love technology, and I'm a pretty avid PC gamer. Oh yeah, I enjoy the cartoon horse show and other cartoons.

That's about all I can think of! If you want to know anything else, feel free to get to know me. I love just chatting and I'm a pretty friendly person.

Thank you, and I hope I have a good experience here!

Edited by CandyHorse
  • Brohoof 5

Hello Candy, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

Edited by Kenshiro
  • Brohoof 2

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was looking for forums focusing on MLP on Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A lot of my Facebook friends had pony avatars and I got interested in the show through that.

Hi there! I'm Candy, and it's great to be here! I'm not actually sure what to say about myself, because I generally don't talk about myself. I enjoy writing and I like to consider myself pretty decent at it. I love technology, and I'm a pretty avid PC gamer. Oh yeah, I enjoy the cartoon horse show and other cartoons.

That's about all I can think of! If you want to know anything else, feel free to get to know me. I love just chatting and I'm a pretty friendly person.

Thank you, and I hope I have a good experience here!

Welcome Candy to the forums. Do feel free to ask me anything. Have fun.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the community! I do most certainly hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to PM me anytime if you have questions, or just want to chat! (I am always up for a nice chat!). Anyways, hope to see you around the forum! (Seems like we have a lot of Pinkie Pie fans joining lately, lol, but no issue, she's cool. :D)