Sign in to follow this  
Mast. Equestos/Gigas

Does anyone know who were the parents that raised Celestia and Luna?

(edited)

I never knew the parents names. I hadn't seen it from the start. Just only saw a part of it. Interesting they never mentioned anything about them. I wonder why? What do you guys think?

Edited by Unovas

In The Journal Of The Two Sisters, Star Swirl The Bearded was technically their adoptive father.

I never knew the parents names. I hadn't seen it from the start. Just only saw a part of it. Interesting they never mentioned anything about them. I wonder why? What do you guys think?

Yeah, it's interesting why we don't know about Celly and Luna's parents, they haven't even been mentioned in the Journal :huh:. The only thing we know is that Celly and Luna were born in an alicorn only tribe in what is now Canterlot, so it can be assumed that their parents were alicorns from it. Still, were they okay with their daughters being chosen to be Equestria's future rulers? As it implies that they were fairly young by alicorn standards by then :huh:

no one knows. except for maybe Lauren Faust, herself. 

but seeing as how she'll never spill the beans, and the writers probably have their own ideas, we'll most likely never know. 

Badges

Maybe they didn't have parents and simply came into being.

They wouldn't just come into being like that. Celestia, being the elder sister, must have SOME memory of her parents dating back to before Luna was born.