Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

crossover Xenas: The Story of the Misunderstood

Mast. Equestos/Gigas

Hello guys and gals me again with the another story of a strange out of this planet being named Xenas. He was brought here by some unknown man to a certain town. Then is quickly abandoned.

The town he ventured aimlessly from landscapes until he stumbled along at the sight of a town. It is populated by many people, even he never seen such a being that is not his kind.

Yet he is unsure of what events will unfold as here enters this town. Will he make alleys or enemies? Don't know. Let get into it.

*Strange whirling sounds* "I am sorry son, but our leader cannot have you in our home land." Mystery man said. "D--dad, don't--lea-ve me....please. I'm sorry and I won't do that again." Xenas said as the doors of a certain spaceship closes quickly. 

Xenas gathered his strength to get run towards the spacecraft, but to no avail. Xenas looked in disbelief as he have never been anyone to someone. Not even the mystery man wanted him no more.

Xenas then kept himself from being sad and pushed himself in any direction. He is not certain  on where he is going, but he determined to find. "Maybe someone would care for me. Why did you abandoned me. My kind....I didn't mean to hurt them. I am so sorry." Xenas said to himself as a tear dropped from his face.

He later on managed to suck in his tears, but still felt very bad for what he did to his people. His regret gets worse as he continues venturing off into the unknown landscape.

As time passes by him and the land takes its toll on Xenas. He then try to find a spot to where he could get some rest for now. 

He looked around and found some trees. He snapped some branches for sticks and found a used blue tarp in the garbage can that was right near him. It smelled very foul, but it will have to do.

Now he wondered why still they can't simply forgive him and let him go back. He then said to himself while making the tent. "Why me? Do I always have to suffer like this? I just wonder if the next area I find. I hope the people that live there let me prove that I am not a threat to them. Please let that be."

After that Xenas completed the tent and made a fire with extra sticks he had left and concentrated his power into anger. His hands glowed orange as if fire came from within him. He then aimed at the center of the campfire. He shoots a short burst of energy at it and the campfire lit.

"I still got it. Though I need to work on my energy even more. I still don't what other kinds of powers I can do." Xenas said while looking at his hands. He then sat down in his tent, warming up to the fire.

"I'm so very lonely and I know no one cares about me, but I can't lose faith now." He said to himself. 

He looked out at the far and said. "The people there in the next area. I hope you like me and accept me. Please, I have nowhere to go and no one to look up to. So I beg for you."

Xenas then went to bed and closed his eyes. He went fast asleep.

The next morning. Xenas woke up and just realizing while looking around. That tent was missing. He just wondered maybe some strong gust of wind must of did this as he was asleep in his tent. 

He stood up and then looked for the tent in the woods. "Oh no where could it have went? I knew that tent should have been secured. I just used the rest of my sticks for the campfire." Xenas said while having regret. 

Xenas went further and further into the woods, yet he couldn't just find that tent. "Are you serious right now? Thats it I am out of he--" Xenas said when just looked very far away. He saw lights and buildings.

His hopes build up inside him and with excitment said"My-my word a town. Shelter.....people....warmth. Wait up every one cause here comes a new member here!" As he ran as fast that he could.

Then his mind he wondered. Could this be too good to be true? What if I'm wrong and they are like them that abandoned me? Just quit your whining and go there, yes I will." He then continued on. Not knowing what to expect from these town people. Will they accept him as their own. Only time will tell.

So guys this the first part. I will come up with more content in this story. Don't you guys worry. Anyways what do you think about Xenas the unknown being? Is he good or bad? Will the town accept him or reject him and please explain why? So that is all for now. I will be waiting for your opinions.