Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

john31

1. I have been one for more than one year, since about last August. 

2. I had seen it come up a lot and I found it very cute. I love cute things, so I wanted to watch it. Unfortunately it took a few months to actually watch it, and it was a terrible time for me, but the show helped.

3. The community and ponies. It's something I dodn't want to just watch, but participate.

4. Just being on here and a few other sites I guess.

5.I have six favorite ponies. Shining Armor, Princess Celestia, Ember (she's a dragon but she counts right?), Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Starlight Glimmer. I like them equally. :=:

1. How long have you been a brony?

-5 years 3 months 5 days

2. Why did you first start watching MLP?

-For months I'd seen all the pictures and memes on 4chan and wanted to know what all the fuss was about. I expected its fans to have an ironic interest in the show, that it was all a goof, but found out the fans were just as genuine as the good hearted show itself.

3. What drew you to the brony community?

-Fans who were just as interested in talking about it as much as I was.

4. How do you participate and or contribute to the community?

Simply posting on forums

5. Who is your favourite pony?

-Rarity, of course! She's best described as a female Frasier Crane with a hyper obsession for fashion that is unlike what you'd stereotypically expect, meaning there's nothing materialistic about it. To her, fashion is a tool to bring out and show the world a person or pony's inner beauty and uniqueness. Furthermore, her "drama queen" theatrics come off entirely as a form of self satire. She's fully aware of what she's saying and what she sounds like.

Edited by EquestriaGuy

1. How long have you been a brony?

Ever since either June 16, 2012, when I started watching the show, or June 21, 2012, when I finished watching season 1

1. Why did you first start watching MLP?

Because an online friend tried to make me watch it and I consented to torture ^.^

1. What drew you to the brony community?

They're supportive

1. How do you participate and or contribute to the community?

Nope

1. Who is your favourite pony?

1. Starlight Glimmer (2. Maud Pie 3. THE GREAT & POWERFUL TRiXiE, 4. Princess Celstia)

How long have you been a brony?

One and a half years

Why did you first start watching MLP?

It took a year or so of actively avoiding the show before I finally caved and watched it. I knew I'd like it because of the way I am with certain types of children's shows.

What drew you to the brony community?

Joshua Burner/JoshScorcher. I'm a fan of analysts.

How do you participate and or contribute to the community?

I've written a fanfic, but my specialty is discussion on various topics concerning the show, from deeper contexts within episodes or about characters, to debating on even the most mundane of things in an effort to come to some form of conclusion.

Who is your favourite pony?

Twilight Sparkle. Nopony else even comes close.

How long have you been a brony? - Since 2014

Why did you first start watching MLP? - Wondered why bronies liked it.

What drew you to the brony community? - Curiosity

How do you participate and or contribute to the community? - Posting on the forums

Who is your favourite pony? - I don't really have a favorite but I would always say Pinkie Pie.