Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure Lord Unovas And Deathmare's Return Of Destruction: Part 2

Mast. Equestos/Gigas

Note: Again sorry to mention that this a crossover from certain games. Reference is in the first part. Thanks.

Week 2: Start of a New Hope

Time and date: ??? Location: Sanctuary (Shielded) 

Temperature: 20*F

Leader and all the other people she met along the way with pony that beaten Deathmare are now within safety. Everyday the leader grew more worried of what Deathmare and that unknown being is capable of.

She knew that this day will come to haunt her and the people that are now dead. There is no use fighting them right as it is. The sanctuary kept them warm and the people living in there provided every one with supplies. Food was given on a daily basis, but must make it last for a longer period.

"Who knows how long it would of lasted. Deathmare, what have you done?" the leader thought in her head. She had a sad look on her face and the pony noticed.

"Hey, why the long face? Is something the matter?" the pony said to her. The leader looked at her and said nothing for a moment then finally said "No nothing is wrong. Except that Deathmare person, something was telling me he didn't do nothing wrong."

The pony looked in disbelief and said "What? Really? That Deathmare is a threat to Equestria and he took your crown. Are you saying you actually cared about him?" The leader now upset stared angrily at the pony. She pushed her and the pony was shocked at her.

The leader replied "Deathmare maybe a threat to Equestria and took my crown,  but I know he is a good person on the inside. Very deep from within. How dare you say such nonsense like that? Didn't you ever cared about someone except yourself?"

The pony looked down as if she was guilty of saying that to the leader. She said to the leader "Listen...I am....sorry that I said that. I just wanted to know if you really cared for him. I didn't know that he was someone that was close to you."

The leader took a deep breath and exhaled to calm down then replied " Its fine, you were curious and I took it way too personal. Lets just find some people within this sanctuary to help with us stop Deathmare. More likely even save him from himself."

"I know that you said he was never like this. Do you mean that he was more than a reaper?" saod the pony now confused.

The wind blew and sounded very eerie around the building. The leader replied "Yes he was. He may have been the true reaper himself, but he is somehow of a friend to me. A close one and I may have lost him."

The pony recognized something about the land where Deathmare was a and saw something that looked like cave. She even saw some strange item that was laying right beside the entrance, but assumed it was a rock. 

She just ignored it and not knowing the item is a sacred stone that carries some form of power that defends against any person who is not pure from within. Maybe that is why she didn't realize that.

She turned towards the leader and said "Hey, um I know how to stop them. It is that stone there, I saw it at the entrance of the cave that Deathmare went in. Maybe that must the way to bring this world back from madness."

The leader then looked puzzled and replied "What do you mean? Is it the Stone chard of the one that beaten and locked up that thing that almost destroyed Equestria?"

The shook her head yes in response and replied "Exactly, that is it! The Scared Stone shards! If we only knew where the rest of them were at. We will be able to stop him and that thing from destroying the planet any further."

The leader agreed and now knows what to do. She said "Fine lets go find the shards, but we need some help along the way. Someone brave enough to take on whatever lies in their world now. Lets go."

The pony smiled and replied "Yes lets see who can come." The pony and leader looked all around for anyone that is enough to take on the danger. Everyone didn't want too, cause they know that they will be lifeless out there and afraid that the unknown being could be there any moment now. Except there were a few warriors that accepted the quest.

They are the `two bravest young men that had some powers of their own. One had the ability to heal others and has high defense. Even his offense is the same as the other one. His friend has same abilities himself except he has knowledge of how to find the weaknesses of his enemies.

They approached them and the leader said "You..the warriors of the sanctuary. Do you accept in helping us stop this madness from destroying this world? Please we beg of you." 

The two men smiled and knelled in front of the leader then one replied "It would be an honor your highness. We will makes sure we give it our all and so will my younger sibling." The other one said "Yes we will and the madness will end. We will keep fighting until our last breath."

Then they both said "We accept!" *The young warriors joined the leaders group* The leader then looked at them and shook her head yes. "Right now do you guys know where to find the sacred stone shards and it is the only way to stop it."

The two men think for a minute until one realized and said "I know where, but it is deep within the valley of darkness. That is just one. Then others are in the East, West, and South. They are guarded by very strong and power creatures that no mere normal person would come near."

The other one replied "Yes and I have the map that has the locations of the shards. We will start there on the first one and who knows what lurks there. Still we need some form of light to see in this darkness."

The leader then emitted  a bright light from her horn and said "Will this do? Don't worry I can keep doing this for a long time, I will light the way."

The two chuckled and one said "Well there goes my option of finding a light source." Then the other said "Ha ha I know how you feel. You two get your gear there at the armory we will meet you guys at the entrance." 

The leader replied "Yes will meet you guys too." The two then exited the room and headed towards the entrance. Then the leader and the pony find the armory just two floors below of where they met the warriors.

They quickly grabbed their stuff and armored up ready for battle. So is the pony as well. AS she is ready to save the world from whatever madness lies ahead of them. The two then met the warriors at the entrance and thus began the journey.  

Everyone else waved goodbye to them and offered them blessings as a sign of good luck. They went outside to mad twisted world and looked to see the doors closing. No turning back at this point now they realized. They went off to find the sacred stone shards to finally end this torture and madness.

End of part 2.

Edited by Deathmare