Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the funniest thing that happened in your life time?

Mach33

Have you ever had anything funny or embarrassing happen to you throughout life life? I know I have, what was the most funniest...or silliest thing that happened to you in your life?

OK, right, I was at school, and some guy ( I think his name was Max ) was receiving an award for "success and knowledge of sports and outdoor activities"( yes I fu*k you not, that is a real thing ), and when he went up to get his trophy, they accidentally started to play the Thomas the Tank engine theme song, instead of whatever happy, motivational jingle that they were supposed to play, and as the Teachers were to far away to do anything, it went on for a full minute........

..........Just to clarify, the funny part was the fact that there is such thing as a "success and knowledge of sports and outdoor activities" .

The second part is just a quirky factoid.

Last day of school in the sixth grade, bell rings, I run home happy as ever. Just as I'm about to pass through the road, while a bus stops just before me, I trip epically. When I get up, I look at the bus driver, laughing at me like it was the last laugh of his life. I laugh my ass off too.